◑56~Gynecologist◐

𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕗𝕝𝕚𝕡!

Here's an update, I loved your response about the baby thing and I am so glad you shared your views🥰🥺

Also I have a plot in my mind and it would go further in the story, so let's see how many wishes are being fulfilled😉 Comment comment okiiiiii🦋

"Big Brother, Big Sister!" Ishaan and Yashika wore their Tees respectively. "Congratulations, Mr. Karan Kundrra..." Tejasswi whispered as Karan looked at her with tears in his eyes. "We're pregnant..." He whispered along with her.

He pulled her in his embrace. Happy tears ran down his eyes. He was overwhelmed, happy, surprised, every freaking thing with the news. "I am going to be a father! Laddo, we're becoming parents!" Karan shouted excitedly and she chuckled seeing him that excited. He saw her standing and quickly made her sit. "Laddo, don't stand, sit down!" Karan said sternly and Tejasswi rolled her eyes. Why is the brother-sister duo always interested in making her sit.

"Jas, jaldi se office me Laddoo ke cabin ko renovate karde! And make sure the lift is always working, and uske cabin me cozy chair, and also tell the cafe incharges ki vo Laddoo ki saari orders usko personally de!" Karan started ordering and Tejasswi shook her head at his antics.

"Sunny!" Karan looked at Tejasswi and kissed her cheeks. "Yes my love?"

"I know you're excited but sab ho jayega, calm down!" Karan shook his head. "Laddo, I am becoming a father, do you even know how delighted I am! Thank you for giving me this gift!" He said pulling her into a warm hug and she giggled hugging him back. "Bhai, aap bilkul tension mat lo,"

"Yes mamu, mami ka hum sab khyaal rakhenge!" Ishaan also joined Yashika. "Aur mai toh hu hi, we have 2 doctors and a mummy ji on the board!" Aly said shrugging and Vidhi hit him. "Mummy ji hogi teri biwi!"

"Vo toh doctor hai mumma!" Ishaan had been well with hindi now. They all chuckled and Vidhi whined. "And baby we're shifting downstairs, zyada stairs is also not good!"

"No bhai," Aly interrupted. "Aap log upar hi rahiye, isi bahaane she'll call us everytime she needs anything." Tejasswi glared at Aly who smiled at her innocently. "Guys, itna tension-"

"No Laddoo, Aly's right. Aur Jas aur Umar bhi check karte rahenge basic. And Jas I need the best gyno..." Karan said making her sit again as she stood up. "Bhai, I'm calling Aneri, who can be better?" Tejasswi nodded easily and they called Aneri on a video call.

"Hanji?" Aneri asked and Jasmin looked at her. "Kya bey? Na hi, na hello?" Aneri chuckled. "I am at the hospital, jaldi bhonk!"

"Bhai and bhabhi are pregnant!" Jasmin said. "Han toh- wait, what?" Aneri looked at the camera in shock. "As in Teju is pregnant!" Jasmin nodded and she connected the phone to the television and everyone sat there.

"OMG this is the best news do you guys know that?" Aneri shouted happily. "I am becoming a masi, guys!" Aneri danced as she moved further. "So Ms. Gyno-" Vidhi started but Aneri shushed her. "Don't worry, Teju baby is lucky because I am wrapping up with the last case and I am coming there specially for Teju asap." Aneri said and all laughed. "Come soon love!" Jasmin said as they gave each other a virtual kiss and she cut the call. "Am I missing something? Such good friends??" Tejasswi asked as Vidhi hi-fied with Jasmin. "Yes you are!"

"Yaar doctors hai na dono-" Aly said rolling his eyes. "Hmm logic na Aly." Tejasswi said as he chuckled. "Mami, what is going to come, girl or boy?"

"Girl-" Karan said before anyone else could. "Mujhe pata hai, I will have a daughter only." Tejasswi looked at him offended. "Hello, I am also having a baby, I need a boy. Just like younger sunny." Tejasswi said with a sheepish grin. "No-"

"Guys, shut up." Jasmin said ending the fight. "Kya yaar tujhe entertainment pasand hi nahi hai." Umar said stretching his arms and yawning. "Tu saale soja!" Karan laughed.

"Doctors ka mazaak nahi udate bhai!" Jasmin said offensively. "Kya karegi!" Jasmin went towards him when Aly stopped her. "Baby, sleep sleep!" Jasmin rolled her eyes. "Dekh lungi!"

"Han han-" Karan also stopped as Tejasswi glared at him. They both went to their room and Tejasswi sat on the bed. "Which side today?"

"Under you," Karan said shamelessly and Tejasswi chuckled changing into her comfy clothes. Karan was already lying on the bed and she laid down beside him. "The news was lovely. Thank you for giving me this delight."

"Don't you dare thank me ever for next time!" Tejasswi ordered in the same way Karan orders in his office. Karan laughed and nodded. "Maa must have been really happy if she met you."

"I would have been more glad." Tejasswi said with a smile. "Good night baby," Karan caressed her belly. "Your baby is just like a bean now!"

"Itta chota?" Tejasswi chuckled and nodded. "Now just prepare yourself for the mood swings!"

"Ah han, only for this little one!" Tejasswi pouted and he kissed her pout before she hugged him and dozed off.

~~~

Tejasswi and Karan reached the office and the party poppers burst. A board of, "Congratulations mom and dad!" was held by one of the employees as they smiled at them.

"Thank you guys!" Karan thanked them and they celebrated with the employees.

************************************

Trust me, this is insane feeling😭🦋Thank you🥺❤

Thank you🥺❤

Word Count- 1000

So Aneri is the gyno, what will happen further?

How is the story going ahead? Just a smooth or some hurdles are on the way?😌

Published- 5th November 2022

Kajal👻