◑115~And Finally◐

"𝔸𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕣 𝕛𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕙, 𝕕𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕛𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕨𝕒𝕛𝕒𝕙,
𝕐𝕖𝕙 𝕞𝕒𝕚 𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕒𝕒 𝕜𝕠𝕚 𝕒𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕚, 𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕚 𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕙,
𝕂𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕒, 𝕜𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕒,
𝕋𝕦 𝕚𝕥𝕟𝕒 𝕫𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕣𝕚, 𝕜𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕒!" 

This is gonna come up as a shocker, but I was planning this since a long time✨❤ Please don't forget to drop your reviews in the end🌸

Ruhi was sitting and sulking. "Maa, is it zaroori to apply makeup?"

"Baby you'll look more beautiful!" Ruhi rolled her eyes. "Kiaan ke liye karle chal!" Ruhi pouted and sat down. "Humari toh nahi maanti?"

"You know how he is na, itta toh banta hai," Ruhi smiled and sat down handling all the makeup and good look things.

Kiaan D'Souza, there he stood in a white coat suit, on the stage waiting for the queen of his heart to arrive. Arhaan being the best man stood at the gate and helped her come inside. As soon as Kiaan saw her entering, his mouth opened wide and his hands travelled to his face in shock.

"This man is done!" He fell down over Ananya as everyone laughed on him. Ruhi shook her head as she walked beside Karan escorting her down the aisle.

He gave her his hand as she took it and stood on the stage. Karan had tears in his eyes seeing his princess dressed as a bride, she was officially becoming a wife of someone now. She would not just be his princess anymore, but also someone's queen. And he knew this boy would keep her like one.

Tejasswi wiped the tear which escaped his eyes and he smiled. He looked in front at Ruhi who made a smile in front of her face with her index finger and thumb as he nodded.

"Do you Kiaan D'Souza take Ruhi Kundrra, to be your lawfully wedding wife, to share your life openly, standing with him in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, in hardship and in ease, to cherish and love forever more?" Kiaan looked at Ruhi.

"I do," He said with a grin. "Do you Ruhi Kundrra take Kiaan D'Souza, to be your lawfully wedding husband, to share your life openly, standing with him in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, in hardship and in ease, to cherish and love forever more?" Ruhi smiled at Kiaan, she was overwhelmed. "I do."

"In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, I pronounce you two as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!" The priest said and Vihaan and Ayaan hooted.

Kiaan held her hands softly and went closer to her, his eyes on Karan glaring him. Tejasswi put her hands on Karan's eyes as Kiaan giggled silently. Karan removed her hands hurriedly. Karan could see that Ruhi was shy and soon his expressions relaxed and he sighed seeing Kiaan kiss her forehead softly.

Everyone shouted and Ruhi kissed his cheeks tip toeing. Everyone giggled and she pouted. Kiaan held her with her waist and she kissed his cheeks properly.

Ayaan and Vihaan ran and hugged them first. They touched all the elders feet and Tejasswi and Karan hugged them. Karan kept Ruhi closer and she grinned with tears brimming in her eyes.

They completed all other rituals and reached the church gate. Vihaan and Ayaan made Ruhi sit in the car and glared at Kiaan. "Ab kya, she's my wife now!" Kiaan winked as the boys laughed.

"Take care of her," Kiaan nodded at Karan and sat inside. Kiaan passed his handkerchief to Ruhi who looked at him. "Yeh glycerin nahi ruk raha!"

"WHAT-" Kiaan looked at her in shock while she giggled. "Just kidding!" Kiaan side hugged her. He wiped her eyes properly without destroying her makeup. "You did makeup,"

"I've to look competitive of the groom you know," Ruhi smiled and Kiaan shook his head. "Even when you wake up, you'll look 100 times more good then me, m'wife!" Ruhi smiled and hugged him. "I love you Mr. Husband!"

Vihaan-Anya and Samaira-Ayaan were leaving for their honeymoon the same day, different places obviously.

Tejasswi and Karan sat in the church with their hands intertwined. "All duties done laddo..." Karan said and she nodded. "Yes Sunny, I am glad that their life is not that problematic," Tejasswi giggled while saying that.

"There'll be problems, but I hope we've raised them well enough to deal with it." Karan smiled. "Thank you for being here laddo,"

"I love you Sunny, joining the bad boy's game was the best thing I did!" Tejasswi smiled and pecked his lips. "Open me hi?"

"3 baccho ka baap hai tu Sunny, vo bhi mere!" Tejasswi winked and Karan chuckled. "I love you too mera anda singh!" Karan kissed her lips and they smiled.

~~~

"Wowiee, itni mast story hai!" A young girl exclaimed. "I know right, now what do you think, prince charming hote hai?" The girl nodded instantly.

Ruhi and Kiaan were in Delhi, at the orphanage, Tejasswi used to run. One of her children who had taken the responsibility, had known Ruhi, Ayaan and Vihaan. They all were here to spend some time with the children here.

"Ruhi di!" One of the girls hugged her. "Thank you for the gifts handsome!" The girl said to Kiaan who smiled and nodded. "Cute baccho se kaise bachau mai?" Ruhi looked at Kiaan who chuckled and pulled her waist near everyone.

"Kissed guy, we played there na!" Vihaan pointed at the children play area and Kiaan nodded. "Kaise bhool sakta hoon yeh jagah!"

"Yaha Ruhi ne pehli baar Kiaan ko maara tha!" Tejasswi told them and Karan smirked happily. "My daughter is smart!" Tejasswi looked at Karan, "She was 2!"

"See, that smart!" All chuckled. "She hit Kiaan and was like, mela bhai mela bhai!" Vihaan looked at Ruhi who rolled her eyes. "Thank god I grew up!" Ruhi teased Vihaan.

"Chalo let's play," One of the children pulled them and they all ran at the playing area. Jumping and laughing with the children.

"Sunny, our life has come to a full circle. There was a time when I got you here for the first time and here we are, with our children and their partners."

"Kisne socha tha mai isi ladki ke saath fass jaaunga!" Karan teased Tejasswi who hit him. "Iss jagah ne bahot views badle lekin mere,"

"Han jaise ki mai kitni pyaari hoon..." Karan shook his head. "Ki tu kitni gorgeous hai!" Tejasswi giggled, "Stop flirting Mr. Kundrra, aapke baccho ke baccho ki umar aa gayi hai!"

"Haan toh baccho ke baccho ko bhi pata hona chahiye ki unke grandparents kya mast cheez hai!"

"Hmm!" Tejasswi giggled as they saw their children happily jumping around there.

"Kabhi socha tha mujhse pyaar karne ka?"

"Nahi, but what's meant to be, will be!" Tejasswi smiled looking further.

//THE END//

Word Count- 1200

And that's how we come to an end of the first fan-fiction on our beloved TejRan😭

EPILOGUE KE LIYE COMMENT HERE😛🥰

I am already crying while writing this, I hope you guys miss the story as much as I do!🥺🥳

Thank you for giving so much love and support since the start, unexpected response🦋

And I'll not let you miss me much so I've already published the trailer of the next, add it to your libraries already🌸

Please comment down your final reviews on the story and also rate it out of 10✨

Ended On- 15th February 2023

FINAL SIGNING OFF,

KAJAL👻