◑40~Half Truth◐

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠!

Here you go, with the next chapter on a regular update, next update tomorrow only if, you already know, lots and lots of comments😙

He ran towards her and caught her by her waist before she could fall. She had closed her eyes and opened them realizing she didn't not hit the ground.

"Karan, I mean Mr. Kundrra... you here?" Karan looked at her face. "WHEN DID KAMAL UNCLE DIE?"

"Mr. Kundrra..." Tejasswi tried calming him. Karan pulled Tejasswi to a corner and pinned her to the wall. "I said tell me the truth, what has been happening since these years!" He whispered dangerously.

"Mr. Kundrra, please try to understand. These rituals are really important, I promise we'll let you know." Tejasswi pleaded and he left her. He went from there leaving her into a crying mess. "I can't let you pressurize your mind, you'll only know the parts you deserve to know." She wiped her tears and went behind them.

"Teju," Jasmin and Vidhi hugged her. They all were there for the rituals. She gave the prasad to them as well. "Bhai!" Jasmin looked at Karan while Tejasswi blinked her eyes. "We have to tell him about everything today." Jasmin nodded.

The rituals got completed and the brahmins left after having the food, leaving them behind. "Koi mujhe batayega?"

Tejasswi looked at Jasmin who narrated that Mr. Prakash was never guilty. "Aur mujhe yeh sab realize kaise hua?" He asked and before Jasmin could start with their love life, Tejasswi cut her off. "Vo actually I am your assistant since that time... toh tab meri vajah se you got to know about the truth." Karan nodded.

"Bhai, aap please Ishaan aur Yashu ko pick kariye, I'll drop Teja home." Karan wanted to talk to Tejasswi and apologize for irritating her for all the time these days. But he had no other option except nodding so he left.

"Kya kiya yeh? Kyu nahi bataya Teju?" Aly said shaking his head. "Aly, uska memory loss bahot pressurizing ho jayega, yeh baat pe bhi humne kaafi simply batayi hai. Kis tarah pata chala yeh bhi bata dete toh he would have hustled to find the whole storyline." Tejasswi said calmly. "But Teju, you know he's seeing Palak right?" Jasmin said shocking everyone else.

"Palak is the new phase of his life Jas, he hated me for first, and now he would not. But that doesn't make him a liability of my love. His memory loss was an accident, jo ki meri vajah se hua tha. Move on karna uska right hai. I just wanna be a person in his life, who exists, that's enough for me." Tejasswi smiled contented. "I'll take Yashu and Ishu to the school today, tum log bhi kaam pe niklo..." She said and left hiding her emotions.

"I can't see her like this, she deserves bhai." Jasmin said hiding herself into Aly's arms. "You said she deserves right? She'll get what she deserves if it's in the destiny." Umar blinked his eyes.

Tejasswi reached the office and went inside. "Mr. Kundrra, Yashu aur Ishu kaha hai?" She went inside his cabin, not before knocking.

"Ms. Prakash, can I have a word with you before that..." She nodded scared of what was coming. "I am sorry Ms. Prakash, mai toh bhool gaya tha and you bore all what I gave you. Kamal uncle wasn't even at fault. I am genuinely sorry." He said nervously. She just gave a small smile. "It is completely fine, and you don't have to apologize. Your accident wasn't your mistake." He smiled, she was definitely a pure soul. He was guilty of his actions today.

"Jaan!" The children came inside and hugged her. "Let's go?"

"Yesshh..." Tejasswi said pulling Ishaan's cheeks. "Where are you guys going?"

"Jaan's school..." Karan looked at Tejasswi confused. "Pata hai mamu, jaan runs her own school..."

"Nice, and would you guys mind if I join as well?" He wanted to befriend Tejasswi, he didn't know why but he wanted to. "Not at all Mr. Kundrra, please."

"I'll drive!" He said and she nodded. The children ran outside excitedly. "What happened suddenly?" Tejasswi grinned. "Nothing, I just wanted to start afresh. Hi, Karan." Karan said putting his hands in front of her. She shook hands with a big smile, "Hi, Tejasswi."

"Chale?" He said and she left his hand, which she wished she never would. They both sat inside the car and the children sat behind. He drove towards the address she gave him.

They entered the school and the children were fantasized, even Karan was spellbound seeing the school. It was well furnished, well maintained. Looked better than a lot of high class schools he had seen. "Tejasswi, this school looks amazing. Why don't you get Ishaan and Yashika get admission here only?"

"Because this school is for orphans and special children. And they live here as well." Tejasswi smiled and went further making Karan stop. "Kya ho tum!" He said in his mind and went behind her.

"DIDI!" The children shouted seeing her. They all hugged her squeezing her. She smiled and caressed the hair of whatever heads she could reach. "Girlfriend!" She smiled seeing the boy who was now grown up into an handsome young teen. "Baby!" Ishaan pouted jealous. While Karan was amazed, but jealous at the same time.

"Jaan," Ishaan pouted and she chuckled bringing the two in front. "Baccho, he is Ishaan, my chotu saa bhatija! And this is Yashika, my bhatiji." Tejasswi told everyone and they smiled, some children of their age shook hands with them. "Ab aap log inko apne saath activity area tak leke jaao, I'll come." She said and Ishaan and Yashika went with them. Tejasswi went towards the office area while Karan followed her as his head was heavy. Did he come to this place earlier as well? He closed his eyes as he could see flashbacks.

"Karan!" Tejasswi saw him and made him sit inside a cabin. She gave him water and he calmed down after some time. "I don't know what is happening to me? Did I come here before?"

"Karan, you had come here with me. We became friends earlier as well." Karan nodded understanding and stopped pressurizing himself. "This seems like your cabin?" She nodded and he looked around.

"Hello Tejasswi ma'am..." Karan looked towards the gate as she saw Tejasswi's manager here. "Ruchi!" She glared at her harmlessly and Ruchi giggled hugging her. "Kaafi dino baad aaye aap?"

"Yeah, kaamo me busy thi... chal tu bata na aaj kya karna hai?" Ruchi smiled. "New chairs, aur new boards karne hai..."

"Vo nahi, boards toh smart wale order kar diye hai, next week se holidays hai na, renovate karwa lo!" Tejasswi said casually and Ruchi nodded. Karan was sitting and listening to their talks, while chatting with Palak. He couldn't help himself, "Yeh ladki kuch baccho ke liye itna sab karr rahi hai, toh apne logo ke liye kitna karti hogi..."

He came out of his thoughts hearing the phone. "Hello..."

"Karan, you are seeing the text but no replying, is everything okay?" He affirmatively replied and cut the call telling Palak that he'll meet her later.

Tejasswi called him towards the activity area and he followed. They all enjoyed with the children for the day and Karan dropped Ishaan and Tejasswi before leaving with Yashika.

***********************************

Word Count- 1240

And that's the next chapter😙

Shocker in the next? Yepp🥰 *evil author grins*

Comment down your reviews!

As always, jitne zyada comments utni jaldi chapter😁🤝🏻

Published- 12th October 2022

Kajal👻