◑39~Ishaan's Jaan◐

𝕀 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕔𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕪 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠!

Guysss, my exams are done finally!!! So from tomorrow you'll have regular updates, but for that you need to spam me with the comments!!

Jitne zyada comments utni jaldi chappy, simple😙

Ishaan was fascinated seeing the office, it was magnificent. "Wow mamu, this is so big!" He said excitedly and Karan smiled.

"Come let's take you to my cabin, Yashu, come." Yashika went inside. They reached the 5th floor and went inside. "Baby," Tejasswi looked at them as she came out of her cabin. Karan was shocked to hear baby from her. "Why is she calling me baby?" He thought confused but was shocked to see Ishaan running in her arms. "Jaan!" He said and she giggled.

Karan's mouth opened in an 'O'. "Toh iss vajah se she used to leave at 1? God!" He cursed himself from stopping her like that. "Jaan!" He saw Yashika also hugging her. Tejasswi giggled with them both. She took out 2 candies for them as they excitedly snatched from her.

"Jaan, aap yaha?"

"I work here, I am his assistant." She said looking at Karan. "Oh aap mamu ki assisment ho..." Tejasswi giggled. Karan couldn't help but notice her today, she looked absolutely beautiful, specially when she smiled. "Assisment nahi baby, assistant. And Ishu, how did you come here?"

"Mamu got us here..." He smiled at Karan who smiled back. "But Vidhu..."

"Jaan maine Vidhi mami ko call kar diya tha mamu ke phone se..." Yashika informed and Tejasswi kissed her cheek. "Thank you baby,"

"Me?" Ishaan pouted and Tejasswi chuckled giving him a kiss on his cheek. Karan came and sat near the children as she gave him a small smile. "Me?" She rolled his eyes as he said that and he chuckled.

"Sorry Ms. Prakash," She nodded and took the children to his cabin. "Mr. Kundrra," Palak came inside and found Karan and Tejasswi happily playing with the children and her hands turned into a fist. "Mr. Kundrra!" She said a bit loudly and everyone looked at her. Yashika rolled her eyes seeing her while Tejasswi chuckled silently as she noticed. "Yes Ms. Sharma?"

"Files you wanted." Yashika looked at Tejasswi and pouted. "Mr. Kundrra, I'll take Yashu and Ish in my cabin, you guys can work..."

Karan nodded gratefully and she smiled taking the children. Palak noticed this conversation and controlled herself. "Babies," Tejasswi said excitedly and they all started to play some games and have fun.

"Jaan, let's go and watch something in the conference room na?" Yashika said and Tejasswi's eyes widened. "No baccha, it is an official room..." Tejasswi said and Yashika chuckled. "Jaan, mamu will not say anything, I promise." Yashika pulled them towards the conference room and played an animated movie.

Tejasswi was a bit bored but she watched it with the children. They sat on the chairs of the conference room and Ishaan and Yashika were enjoying the movie.

Tejasswi had slept by the time movie went forward towards the climax. Karan got free of Palak's discussion and went to Tejasswi's cabin. "Yeh log kaha gaye?" He said to himself and went outside to hear some sounds from the conference room.

He went inside to find the cutest sight, Yashika and Ishaan were watching a movie, the cuter side was Tejasswi sleeping with a pout on her face. "She looks so cute!" He scolded his mind for such thoughts and went inside. "Mamu," Yashika said and he sat beside them. The movie finished and Ishaan chuckled seeing Tejasswi sleeping. "Jaan..." Yashika shook her and she opened her eyes. Her eyes widened seeing Karan there as she got up.

"Ms. Prakash, yeh sab kya ho raha hai?"

"Sir humara Goa jaane ka mann karr raha tha, toh vahi hai..." Tejasswi responded and the children chuckled. "Hmmm!" Karan chuckled and Tejasswi joined him.

They both enjoyed with the children there and then she asked them to complete their homework there. The children did their homework in Tejasswi's cabin as she worked and Karan kept staring at them through his cabin window. She wasn't what she looked.

She wasn't a person who would hurt somebody. Maybe her father wasn't the same according to him, but he was sure she wasn't bad.

"Teja!" Jasmin joined them in her cabin and Karan noticed Jasmin happily talking to them. Aly who was behind them went inside and hugged Tejasswi too. Did they know him from earlier?

"Kal ka off lele..." Jasmin told her and she nodded. "Bhai ko bata de?"

"Nahi," She said immediately. "Memory loss hai Jas, it is not good to pressurize his mind." Karan looked at them confused. Did he loose something? As far as he knew, Aly had told him about his life on basic terms of how much he forgot? Did they hide something from him as well?

Did he knew Tejasswi before? "Hello Yashu..." Yashika hugged Karan and he smiled kissing her hair.

"I'll leave now, come Ishu." Ishaan nodded and bid farewell to Jasmin, Aly and Karan. He then waved at Yashika as they left.

"Kal toh iska peecha karna hi padega!" Karan said determined and left.

~~~

Tejasswi reached Ishaan's school and dropped him. Karan saw her wearing a white kurta and salwaar. Her face was dull and he followed her after she dropped Ishaan. He was there to drop Yashika and was waiting for her to arrive.

"Jaan, what happened?" She shook her head at Yashika with a smile. "Yashu, aaj jaan mujhe apne school lekar jaayengi..."

"Wow, mujhe bhi jaan!" Yashika pleaded and she nodded.

"Mamu ko mai bol dungi, okay baccha?" Yashika smiled and kissed Tejasswi's cheeks. "Aap smile karo, aap vaise cute lagte..." Tejasswi smiled and left.

Karan followed her as she drove towards a temple. She removed her sandals and went inside as he followed removing his shoes.

He was shocked to see what was going on there. WAS MR. KAMAL PRAKASH NOT ALIVE? He was shocked. When did he die? He didn't know about it? Was the 3 years he had forgotten held something important as well?

He kept standing there as she did the rituals while her face was pale and dull. He could relate to this emotion, he had lost his parents too. He blamed Mr. Prakash for his father's death but today it was not the right time.

She completed the rituals and was leaving when her leg slipped on the water and he ran towards her to catch her before she falls.

*************************************

Word Count- 1110

And here is another shocker-

How will Karan react to this news? How will he know the truth of Mr. Prakash's innocence?

Will he be able to get his memory back?

What will happen of their relation now?

Kal jis jisko chapter chahiye, bahot saare comments😁

Comment down your guesses!

Published- 11th October 2022

Kajal👻