◑31~Ishaan◐

𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕙𝕠𝕥, 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕝 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕥!

AAGYA GUYS CHAPTERRRR😙 AB AAJ COMMENTS KARDO SAARE, ACCHE ACCHE, I MEAN BURE BURE KYUKI I AM GOING TO TADPAO YOU!😛😛

The whole office was in a hustle. Everyone was working enthusiastically, the vibe of the Kundrra Empire had changed. It wasn't that dark and silent, the colors of the office had changed.

The interiors of the office had changed into butterflies and flowers, the staff was loving the vibes. They all were happily working.

The cafe was turned into beautiful school animated interiors, giving a full classroom vibes. There was no shit talks, only good vibes and happy faces.

Karan was coming to the office after a week, as soon as he entered the office, he grinned. "What a lovely change," He spoke to himself. "Jas, what a lovely change." He said as soon as Jasmin picked his call.

"All credits to the interior designer bhai," She answered. "Yes, but why didn't they meet me?"

"They had another project in hand bhai, toh vo chale gaye. Aap bhi toh 4 din kehke 1 hafte baad aaye ho, vo bhi direct office. Bahot gussa hai ab madam aapse..."

"Speaker pe karr," Jasmin did as he said. "Sorry jaan!" He spoke, "I'll pick you up, I promise on time."

"Han bhai, inke liye time hai-" Karan sheepishly chuckled. "Oho Jasmin, don't be jealous of my love." He spoke and soon heard a chuckle from the other end.

Karan went to the cafe and grabbed his coffee. "Thank you so much,"

"You're welcome sir!" The staff said and he grinned at him before leaving. "Sab kuch badal gaya hai iss office me," One of the employees said as he chatted with a female employee there. "Han, sab kuch badal gaya hai... Sab kuch Tejasswi ki vajah se." She said with a satisfactory smile on her face. "Bilkul sahi kaha." The guy replied.

They all went for their work. 

Karan was in his cabin and was working on his further projects with the employees. Now the employees were allowed to enter the 5th floor. His phone pinged and he smiled seeing the wallpaper.

"Accha guys, I have to pick her up. Toh tum log niklo!" He announced and everyone in the room chuckled. "Maaregi late hogya toh, chalo chalo!"

"Sir, nahi maaregi don't worry, bahot pyaar karti hai aapse!" One of the employees commented before leaving. He smiled to himself and ran to his car.

Location- New York

Umar was getting ready for his hospital. Vidhi was in the kitchen making tiffins. "Umar, check woken up?!"

Umar came out of the room, "Babe, sone de!"

"Han, aur late hone ke baad daant bhi padwa!" Vidhi shouted and Umar smiled going into the room.

"Wake up!" Umar caressed the sleeping person's hairs. The body turned towards the other side while Umar just smiled. "Wakey bacchu!" He kissed the forehead.

"Uhm, let me sleep..." The person replied. "Vidhi, yeh nahi uth rahe!" The boy jumped from bed. "Papa why do you want me to get beaten?" The young boy whined and Vidhi came inside. "Ish-"

"Mumma jaa raha hoon!" Before he could go inside the washroom, they heard his phone ring. "Lo, ab hoga yeh tyiyaar, 5 minute me!" Umar chuckled and Vidhi left for the kitchen as she knew now he'll get ready.

"Jaan!!!" Ishaan yelled delighted and Tejasswi chuckled on the other side. "How is my baby?"

"I am good, did you eat your breakfast?"

"Yes I did!" Tejasswi smiled and Ishaan started brushing his teeth. "Oye, udhar bhi!" She pointed and he followed.

"Bua I'll bathe in 5 minutes, don't cut the call!" He ran inside and Tejasswi as Umar came in frame. "Sirf teri hi sunta hai..."

"Now he's my baby, not yours."

"Kaisi hai tu?" Umar asked and she gave a weak smile. "Mai theek hu," She saw Ishaan all ready. "Bachha!"

"Jaan, I am ready, school se aane ke baad I'll call you. And you'll help me with the homework." Tejasswi grinned and nodded. "Love you jaan, byee!" He ran outside hearing his bus. Umar took the phone and went to the kitchen.

"Teju, how are you?" Tejasswi just smiled and nodded. "I am missing Ishaan already."

"1 hafta hua hai tujhe Mumbai gaye hue!" Vidhi chuckled and Tejasswi rolled her eyes. "He loves me unlike you." Tejasswi groaned and Umar giggled.

Tejasswi looked at her wallpaper and smiled. She booked a cab later and sat inside leaving.

Karan parked his car and went inside. On the way he bumped into someone and grabbed her waist before she could fall down.

"Dekh ke nahi chal sakti?" He said irritated, he was 10 minutes late. "Excuse me?"

"Aap dekh ke nahi chal sakti, urgh I am getting late!" He just get off the lady and ran inside. He reached the gate and saw someone glaring at him.

"Sorry, sorry baby..." He said and she pulled him closer kissing him on his cheeks. "Aap firse late hain." He sheepishly smiled.

"Love you Yashi!" She grinned and hugged him. Karan hugged her back and they both went outside. He opened the gate for her and she sat down.

"Let's have donuts while going?" He smiled and she nodded. "From your favorite place," she added and he grinned.

*******************************

Word Count-

Ishaan- Son of Umar and Vidhi, the pyaar of Tejasswi and calls her Jaan/Bua sometimes.

Here's the jhatka😉 You guys can officially get back to suspense level again😙

And here we go to the next part of the story, this is gonna be fun😌

Who is Yashi?

Where is Tejasswi?

How much time has it been?

Welcoming Umar and Vidhi's son, Ishaan🥰 Bhai yeh banda cute hone wala hai😙

Comment down your guesses😁

Published- 25th September 2022

Kajal👻