◑87~Vihaan's Conscience◐

"𝔹𝕒𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕚𝕟 𝕜𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕒𝕙𝕖𝕖 𝕤𝕚, 𝕜𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕚 𝕤𝕚 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕘𝕚!"

So here is the next, I know you guys are waiting for Tejasswi and Karan to meet now and I assure you this plan is going towards it. I just want to give a proper climax to Palak and her brother so please be patient and wait for the absolutely amazing things coming up, I can assure you🦋❤

Tejasswi and Ayaan were in the car, Ayaan was going to drive as per his brother's habits and Samaira sat behind. Tejasswi could see them stealing glances of each other.

Ayaan got a call from Aneri and he picked it up. "Hello masi,"

"I am so so so sorry guys, Teja subah nikal gayi, we both were at the hospital. Don't worry, we were in the flight and right now landed. Tu address de,"

"Oh maasi you also came here?" Ayaan said seeing Tejasswi's questioning look. "Teja aas paas hai kya? Say address bhejta hu if yes!"

"Mai maasi aapko address bhejta hoon," Aneri whined. "Cab book karde uss location ki and send me the details."

"Sara, book the cab for them na!" Tejasswi smiled hearing the nickname. They were coming out of the airport parking when Tejasswi saw Karan's car. It was her favorite car among all of his cars and knew it was his. "Isne yeh gaadi itne saalo tak sambhaal ke rakkhi hai? Come on Teja, he is not your husband! Aur vo yaha kyu aayega!" Tejasswi schooled her thoughts and told them about the management of VR in Delhi.

Vihaan opened his eyes and saw Kiaan standing at the gate talking to the doctor, while Ruhi sitting beside his bed. "V!"

"Anya, anya theek hai?" Kiaan came inside. "Yeah Vihaan, Anya is alright, she's resting in the ward." Vihaan smiled at him and nodded. "Kiaan, thanks for your help till here. You've already done a lot, and please..."

"Oh please Ruhi, stop being so formal. I'll see you at VR tomorrow-" Ruhi nodded. "Yep, sure, 11 AM?" Kiaan nodded and left. Vihaan rolled his eyes and Ruhi smiled. "Anya se milke aati hu, get ready I'll drop you at the Kundrra's."

"Mujhe bhi meri maa se milna hai bhai," Vihaan said groaning. "Kuch din aur mere pyaare bhai!" Vihaan sulked but nodded. He got up and went behind her, he was just feeling weak, not dizzy. "Anya, are you alright?" Vihaan kept standing near the gate, his conscience killing him with the guilt. He should have done something for her that time.

"Yeah I am fine, thanks to Ayaan." Anya said smiling at her and Ruhi nodded. "Come we'll drop you..." Anya nodded and they dropped her off. "Take care Anya," Vihaan smiled weakly and she smiled back.

Ruhi reached the Kundrra mansion, for the first time in her life, she was visiting the house. She reached the gate and Vidhi saw her. "Ruhi, welcome."

"Ayu, kya hua?" Yashika asked as she reached inside. "Kuch nahi di, vo thoda..." Ruhi told them and they made him sit. Ruhi looked around, curious to see the rooms because the hall was plain and didn't have a lot of pictures.

"Bua, mujhe dad aur mom ka kamra dekhna hai," Ruhi pleaded and Jasmin nodded instantly. "Vaha toh Palak ka ghusna bhi mana hai, aaja..." Jasmin took her inside and showed her their room. Ruhi smiled seeing her surroundings. Polaroids, the portrait on the wall, the frames from their wedding.

"Uh I so want to be there..." Ruhi said whining as she saw the beautiful pictures. "Oh of course!" Jasmin teased her and Ruhi chuckled. "Ab toh unki 25th anniversary aane wali hogi na?"

"Ah yes, tum log shaadi ke 3 saal baad hue ho, so when you turn 22 that's their anniversary." Ruhi grinned, they were turning 22 this year. This was the year, she'll have both her parents, she was excited.

"Mai jaati hu bua, maa wait karr rahi hongi." Jasmin kissed her forehead and she hugged Vihaan and Vidhi before leaving. "Kitni pyaari hai, pehli baar koi dhanka kaam kiya tune Ayu," Vidhi caressed his hair and Jasmin smiled.

Ruhi reached home and hugged Tejasswi. "Maa, I missed you!"

"Mera pyaara baccha, I missed you too,"

"No one's missing me?" Aneri asked and Ruhi hugged her and Kunaal. "OMG how did you guys come?"

"Yeh madam akeli kaise aa gyi, hume sirf ek message karke." Aneri glared at Tejasswi. "They were at the hospital, aur inhone mera message nahi dekha!"

"Whatever, I am so happy." Ruhi hugged the three. "Mumma, ice-cream khaaoge? Yaha pe bhi Baskin hai," Tejasswi was keeping the bowl on the table when she paused. "Haan baccha, jayenge na,"

"Masi aur mai lekar aate hai!" Ruhi said and Tejasswi nodded. "Mujhe max to max bahaar jaana avoid karna hoga, agar kisine mujhe dekh liye toh firr vahi dramme, iss baar Ruhi aur Vihaan bhi nahi maaf karenge unhe," She thought. Little did she knew what was going on there.

Jas Bua🥰
(Jasmin/
Ruhi)

10 minutes, Baskin.

Vihaan ko lekar aau?

Yup-

They did as planned, Jasmin arrived as Aneri waited for Ruhi to pick the ice-creams. Aneri saw her and looked away. "Neri,"

"Han han, problem thi tab yaad nahi aayi mai, bahaar bata deti yaar..." Aneri said angrily and Jasmin hugged her. "Old besties, so oldies." Vihaan rolled his eyes as Ruhi hit him on his back.

"Kal Palak vapis aa rahi hai Ruhi, I don't want you to deal with her alone." Jasmin said and Ruhi shook her head. "Bua, aap tension mat lo, sab log hai na... meri location Vihu aur Ayu ke paas hamesha rehti hai,"

"Jas, the children are way smarter okay-" Aneri said proudly, Vihaan and Ruhi were her own children after all. "Ah yes, I agree."

Ruhi and Vihaan smirked at each other and they all left picking ice-creams.

Next morning, Ayaan and Samaira were going to the office. Vihaan was in the cafe with Anya, he had to talk to.

Palak was coming today, she was on her way when she saw Samaira and Ayaan in the car on the signal.

"The young boy has got a chick as well," Palak smirked to herself and drove to buy a cake, she was signing the deal with Ruhi at Vishal's office today.

"What, the girl doesn't look same?" She looked closely at Vihaan and Anya who were sitting there.

"WAIT A MINUTE, IS THE OTHER BOY ALSO SAFE AND SOUND? KAHI INN LOGO NE KOI CHALAAKI TOH NAHI KARI?" Palak shouted to herself. She quickly clicked a picture of them and reached Vishal's office where Ruhi was already present.

"Morning," Ruhi faked a smile at her. She had brought Kiaan with herself, she had to leave to the office after this and Kiaan was with her. She met Ananya at the DZ Industries. "Hi, Mrs. Kundrra,"

"Well I don't know your surname yet, what surname do you use?" Palak had a doubt on Ruhi now. Why was a young CEO of an aspiring industry suddenly interested in Kundrra's. Was she the daughter triplet?

*********************************

Word Count- 1180

Will this doubt increase? How will Ruhi tackle Palak?

Will her brother know about the triplets?

Will Palak find out about Ayaan and Vihaan?

How will this story move ahead?

How will be Tejasswi and Karan's meeting?

Published- 20th December 2022

Kajal👻