◑56~WHAT?◐

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤, 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣!

According to the replies, I have made a decision, scroll down and answer the question at the end of the chapter✨

Vidhi and Jasmin were cooking in the kitchen when Tejasswi came inside. "Chordh diya aapke Mr. So-in-love husband ne?" Vidhi teased and Tejasswi heated the hot water while shaking her head.

"Jas tu smjha de ise, it has been 2 years we're married!" Tejasswi looked at Jasmin who gave her a smirk. "I've never seen a guy so in love even after 2 years of their marriage!"

"Problem kya hai tum logo ki, pyaar karo toh bhi dikkat!" Karan also came inside and kitchen and took a water bottle kissing Tejasswi wherever on the face he can reach. The girls laughed while Tejasswi pouted and Karan left.

"Sunny, I'll see you at the office. We have a lot of meetings today." Tejasswi said feeding him the breakfast. It had been a routine of her feeding him. "Vidhi, I have a surgery, toh aaj pick the children up."

Life was running smooth. Ishaan and Yashika have grown a bit. They all enjoyed their family time together and Tejasswi and Karan were now habitual of each other. They were so in love and this wedding had got no changes between them, a bit more romance we could say.

Tejasswi was working on one of the presentations of the meeting as she was presenting one today. Being a journalist by profession, she was good at communication and presentation so it was her idea to join that department. She forgot to have her breakfast and Umar, Vidhi, Jasmin and Aly had already left.

~~~

"Haan bhai?" Jasmin picked Karan's call. "Bhabhi? Bhabhi jaan toh nikli hi nahi thi jab tak mai nikli, actually she's preparing for some presentation, I guess."

"She's not here yet, I tried calling, koi ghar jaa raha hai?" Karan asked anxiously. Jasmin giggled on the other side. "Vidhi pahochne wali hogi, I'll text her. Itna tension kyu le rahe ho bhaiya, she will be fine. She's Tejasswi Kundrra!" Every time, every freaking time Karan heard her name, his heart fluttered.

"Hmm I know, still I didn't feel nice." Karan said while Jasmin got Vidhi's call. "Bhaiya, Vidhi ka hi call hai, I'll talk to her and tell you okay. Now don't worry." Karan hummed as she cut his call and picked Vidhi's.

"Haan, WHAT?" Jasmin said on the call hearing Vidhi. "Don't worry, I'll check on the patient just give me some time. I'm coming."

"Yeah, come soon!" Vidhi said on the call and Jasmin came outside. "Umar bhai, I am leaving, will be back soon, a medical emergency it is." Umar didn't ask anything further as she left hurriedly.

Jasmin quickly drove to the Kundrra mansion and ran inside. "Teju..." Tejasswi was lying on the bed and Vidhi was feeding her breakfast. "Mumma, mami ko kya hua?" Yashika asked and Ishaan also sat beside Tejasswi.

"Babies, mumma ko mami ko check karne do?" Jasmin requested cutely and the children went outside. "Tune bataya kyu nahi Teju?"

"Even I wasn't sure it was this." Jasmin and Vidhi hugged her happily. "So so so happy!" Tejasswi grinned and Jasmin took out the test.

"Go and check it, yeh positive hoga then we're leaving for the hospital right now!" Jasmin ordered and Tejasswi left to the washroom. "Bhaiya is going to be so happy..." Jasmin whispered to Vidhi who nodded. "Guys," Tejasswi came out with a complete serious and tensed face.