◑64~What the-◐

"ℙ𝕪𝕒𝕒𝕣 𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕒𝕕𝕞𝕚 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕛𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕒 𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕚. 𝔻𝕚𝕝 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕠 𝕛𝕒𝕒𝕥𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕚, 𝕕𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕒𝕘 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕒 𝕣𝕖𝕙𝕥𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕚!"

Haha I am so excited for this chapter💃

Comment down your reviews on this track, I hope I don't disappoint you guys🦋

Ruhi went towards the room and found it unlocked. "Maybe yeh drop karne aaya hoga koi." Ruhi went inside and kept her suitcase and Vihaan's bag properly. She got a call from Vihaan. "Sab set hogya Ru?"

"Yep,"

"Toh aaja firr bhook lagi hai, restaurant me!" Ruhi chuckled. "Tu kitna bhooka hai V-"

"Jaldi aa!" Vihaan said and she went to the washroom and left for the food.

"Samaan toh rakhke aane dete guys, room ke bahaar se hi kheech liya!" Ayaan said to his friends. "Yaar please, tu ab bakwaas mat karr, yahi rakhde samaan, raat ko le jaayiyo." Ayaan sighed and sat there nodding. "Kya karna hai firr?"

"Kuch khaa lete hai, I am hungry!" Ayaan asked and everyone agreed. Food, no one says no!

"Yaha koi shaadi hai na-" Ruhi said looking at the decorations. "Yeah-" The waiter came to them and asked for their order.

"Pasta, burger, a cold coffee and a beer." Vihaan ordered for them both. "Vihaan don't drink-"

"Ek beer se chadd gayi mujhe..." Vihaan rolled his eyes and Ruhi scrolled through her phone.

"Your order sir-" The waiter kept the things on Ayaan and his friend Rohan's table. "We ordered this?"

"Obviously sir," The waiter answered formally. "I ordered for a sandwich and a coffee." The waiter looked confused. "Okay sir!"

"Yeh order kabb aayega!" Vihaan said tapping his foot on the floor. "Your order sir!" The waiter kept the order on the table.

"Excuse me? When did we order sandwich and coffee?" Ruhi asked confused. "Bro I asked for pasta, burger, cold coffee and beer. Got it?"

The waiter got the order changed and went towards Ruhi and Vihaan. "Oh thank god!" They said and took the order having it. "Yaha kuch gadbad hai," Ruhi said laughing as they ate their food. "I agree-"

"Excuse me, order kaha hai?" The waiter looked at them confused. "Sir abhi toh aapka order serve hua?"

"Dikh raha hai?" Rohan asked and the waiter shook his head nervously. "I am sorry sir!" Ayaan stood up and calmed down the scared one. "Aap chalo, you give me the order in hand okay-" The waiter nodded scared and Ayaan got his coffee and sandwich.

"Kya chal raha hai yaha pe!" Rohan said frustrated. "Its okay Rohan, galti ho gayi hogi..." Ayaan said calmly.

"Tu abhi humare room me chal, and raat ko function ke baad hi room me jaayiyo..." Ayaan nodded and they both left.

Ruhi and Vihaan went to the room. "Meeting ke liye sab set? Presentation done right?" Ruhi asked and Vihaan nodded. He pulled his formal clothes out and Ruhi also changed into her favorite clothes.

They both went outside and left for the meeting. "V, deal toh mil hi jayegi, but I am hoping for some good change also."

"I agree, Delhi se bahaar bhi we should think. Tech companies ka vaise bhi bahot scope hai."

"I agree, and North India me toh we have already established, let's look forward to Mumbai and Bangalore side." Vihaan nodded. Their business discussions were always professional. They didn't fight like siblings, that was a major reason of their success at such a young age.

"Vihaan-" Ruhi said softly as they sat in the cab. "Mumbai, maa bhejengi?"

"Ru unhe nahi pata na ki hum sab jaante hai..."

"Lekin dad ne aisa kyu kiya?" Ruhi asked sadly. "Ho sakta hai koi vajah ho, ab iss topic pe baat karke kya faayeda... chal rest karle."

"Kal hum Jaipur ghoomne jaa rahe hai!" Ruhi said excitedly. "Haan I know!" Vihaan said and they reached the hotel.

"Function chal raha hai na koi-" Ruhi said hearing the loud music and the people dressed like a wedding. "Chal rahi hai kya? Kya bandiya hongi na!"

"Vihaan, chalke so jaate hai!" Ruhi said sternly and he rolled his eyes going to the room. "Kitni spoil sport hai tu!" He whined and she nodded.

Vihaan dozed off as soon as he hit the bed while she was sitting and writing. She decided to go for a walk and took her shrug and left.

"Kya reason tha sab kuch hone ka, I wish mai kuch pata laga paati..." Ruhi spoke to herself. She always wondered if she could bring her parents back together but couldn't. She got a call from Tejasswi. "Hey ma!"

"Why didn't you sleep yet?"

"Maa I came for a walk after dinner." Ruhi said showing her surroundings. "Jaldi jaa aur soja, Vihaan-"

"Vo so gaya hai..." Tejasswi nodded. "Ache se enjoy karna kal and come soon."

"I miss you mumma!" Tejasswi smiled and Ruhi cut the call.

She was going back when she saw Vihaan near the gate of the room. "Tu soya kyu nahi ab tak?" She asked him sternly and he looked at her confused. "Chal ab room me, aur so... kal jaana bhi hai!"

She took him inside and sat on the bed when she saw somebody sleeping. She saw Vihaan on the bed and shouted seeing another Vihaan. "AAAAHHHH!" Vihaan woke up suddenly hearing her shout and saw Ayaan.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Vihaan and Ayaan shouted seeing each other.

**********************************

Word Count- 950

And by now everyone must have got it😉

Comment down your guesses for further story!!

What will happen now?

Will this meeting be emotional, or a dangerous one?

Published- 13th November 2022

Kajal👻