VERY VERY IMPORTANT, DON'T MISS IT

So this is for all the readers, I am so glad you guys love my book too much.

The most important thing is the announcement of the date of my entrance exam.

I am preparing for JEE MAINS-ENGINEERING and I have 12th Boards as well.

My entrance exam can be (according to the shift) from 24th to 31st of January, which means just a month. (I freaked out already)

My schedule is extremely hectic so I have either of these options.

1. I can update everyday from tomorrow and end this story by 1st week of January. (Nothing to worry of an abrupt or illogical ending, I was working for this toh I have drafts available for this whole ongoing plot)

2. Or take a break of a month and come back on 1st February and update.

Fortunately, I am glad of keeping things in control but you guys know what an entrance exam is, it requires complete focus.

So I would request you guys to choose your option, don't worry, I will NOT end this story abruptly.

I have written drafts, but if you guys choose the 1st option, you've to support me with lots of comments, and specially some motivations, because I am really tensed about it!

Mera birthday bhi kharab karr diya😭😭 I am really mad with how they've spoiled my birthday🥺💔

Drop down your answers fast👉🏻👈🏻

Kajal👻