◑97~Boys' Possessiveness◐

"𝕂𝕪𝕦 𝕕𝕚𝕜𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕦𝕛𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦, 𝕤𝕚𝕣𝕙𝕒𝕒𝕟𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕖,
𝕊𝕠𝕔𝕙𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕚 𝕓𝕒𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕦𝕞 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕜𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕘𝕖!"

Ab shuru hoga naya drama chalo🥳😂

They all went inside VR and Karan was already impressed with his children. The interiors of the office were totally amazing. Vihaan was showing everyone around, Tejasswi was with Ayaan and Ruhi took Karan to her cabin.

"Dad, yeh mera cabin," Ruhi said excitedly and Karan smiled seeing the frames on the walls. Tejasswi, Vihaan and her. He missed their childhood, he missed the first time she would have called him dad, he missed Vihaan's naughtiness. "Aapki anniversary pe hum bahot saari pictures lenge firr mai usse decorate karungi apna cabin," Ruhi hugged him as if understanding his pain.

"I missed all of this." He said looking at the frames. "Let bygones be bygones dad, ab toh hum saath hai, let's enjoy this." Karan nodded and kissed her hair. His princess, the replica of his amazing wife was all grown up, showing him her hard earned success, what a proud moment for any father in this world.

They heard a knock on the cabin, "Please come in," The gate opened and there was Kiaan. "Good morning Ru," Ruhi smiled and they side hugged. Karan squinted his eyes at the young boy. "Morning Ki, meet my father, Mr. Karan Kundrra." Kiaan smiled and Karan fake smiled shaking hands with him.

"Dad," Ruhi gave Karan a smile and he made a pout. "I hope I didn't disturb your time."

"Oh not at all, humari deal ka discussion toh hume vaise bhi karna hi tha!" Ruhi smiled and Kiaan nodded. "Tu isse deal kyu karri hai?" Karan whispered in Ruhi's ears and she looked at him. "Dad, he's a friend."

"Whatever." Karan rolled his eyes and Kiaan looked at them confused. Tejasswi came to the cabin. "Sunny, look at this picture." Tejasswi said pulling him near the frame where Ruhi was 3-4 years of age. "Your family is too cute," Kiaan whispered and Ruhi smiled at her parents. "25 years of marriage and look at them, this kind of love na-" Ruhi smiled and Kiaan nodded completely agreeing.

"Kiaan, hi beta..." Tejasswi smiled and Kiaan touched her feet formally. "God bless you," Karan looked at Kiaan wall eyed. "Dono ko impress karne me laga hua hai," He thought. Ayaan and Vihaan came inside too. "Hey Kiaan," Ayaan didn't like him around his sister but he was polite. "Hey kissed guy," Vihaan smirked at him and Kiaan smiled shaking his head awkwardly. "Tu kitna pareshaan karega bichare ko," Ruhi laughed.

"Jab tak he's alive," Vihaan said sarcastically and Tejasswi chuckled. "Kiaan, come I'll get you meet everyone, yeh baap bete dono aise hi hai..." Tejasswi said taking him out and Karan's mouth opened in an 'O'. "Oye yeh laddo kya kehke gayi,"

"Yahi ki dad aap log bahot possessive ho," Ruhi chuckled. "I am sorry for the boys Kiaan, thode zyada possessive hai," Kiaan shook his head politely. "Oh come on ma'am, apni beti ke liye possessive hona is never wrong, you don't need to apologize." Tejasswi smiled and nodded.

"Kiaan," They heard Ananya on the gate. Ishaan looked around as soon as he heard the voice and Vihaan smirked at him. "Morning everyone." Ananya wished. "Dad, yeh meri bahot pyaari dost aur humari lawyer, Ananya di." Ananya smiled at everyone and Karan nodded at her. "Dii, aap yaha," Kiaan asked and Ananya smiled at him. "Tum inke bhai ho?" Ayaan asked and he shook his head. "No, but me my best friend consider her as our sister. Arhaan Khanna,"

"Arhaan is older to you though," Yashika said and everyone looked at her. "Yeah I mean Mr. Khanna is a cardiologist at our hospital..." They all nodded.

"Yeah but we shared the same PG when we came to Mumbai." Ananya cut him off, "Ruhi, I need to have a word with you, a bit urgent," She said with a nervous smile and everyone nodded. "Di is everything okay?" Ananya nodded at Kiaan and Ruhi went to her cabin with her.

"Dad, mera cabin reh gaya, come!" Tejasswi took Kiaan also with him. Ruhi and Ananya sat in her cabin. "Vo actually..."

"Ruhi," They heard Ishaan on the gate and Ananya looked at him instantly. "Ananya I said I am sorry,"

"Kya hua hai yaar, aap log darao mat please," Ruhi rolled her eyes. "Mai kuch baat karlu Ishaan pehle, please." Ishaan nodded and went outside to wait. Ananya and Ruhi had a conversation and they came out. "Ishaan, I'll see you at lunch, will text you the address..." Ishaan nodded strained. Ananya left while Ishaan looked at Ruhi. "Tu bhi chalna,"

"Bhaiya, mai kya karungi aake?" Ishaan shook his head. "Please yaar!" Ruhi chuckled. "Aap jaao toh sahi, dekha jayega jo hoga." Ishaan nodded and they joined everyone.

Kiaan raised his brows and she blinked in assurance. "V, chal na please..." Ishaan asked Vihaan to go with him when Vihaan got a text from Ruhi.

Ru👻
(Ruhi/
Vihaan)

Don't say yes if he asks you, I'll tell ya later.

*seen*

"Bhaiya, aap ko jaana hai na, maybe kuch important baat karni ho, jaao na!" Ishaan sulked as no one agreed.

They all went for their respective works, Ayaan and Vihaan went with Karan for procedures of the company's changes and Ruhi completed her meeting with Kiaan.

"Anu di ko kya hua tha?" Ruhi smiled and told him about their conversation. "Isliye abhi hum peeche jaa rahe hai unke, chal!" She pulled Kiaan with her to the same restaurant where Ananya had called Ishaan.

They reached the place and saw Ishaan going inside, gulping nervously. Ruhi and Kiaan giggled silently. Ishaan smiled and sat down near Ananya who smiled at him, equally nervous of the topic.

******************************

Word Count- 960

What is coming for Ishaan? What is Ruhi's plan?

What will happen further? How will the story go now?

Comment your guesses!

Published- 4th January 2023

Kajal👻