◑53~Mine Forever🦋◐

𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕤𝕒𝕪 ℕ𝕆!

Decrease in comments, just one request I make🔪
Next chapter only after lot of comments, NO CHAPTER WITHOUT GOOD NUMBER OF COMMENTS👀🤝🏻

Jasmin woke up in Aly's arms with a bad headache. She groaned and Aly woke up with that noise. He had a mild headache as he was one of the sensible ones.

"What a gorgeous woman in my bed for the night!" Jasmin rolled her eyes at his husband's comments and they got up realizing the haldi ceremony.

Umar woke up and called for a lemonade as he knew his wife would need it definitely. Vidhi woke up and looked at Umar. "What a sexy stripper!" She winked at him as they chuckled and hugged.

Tejasswi groaned as she got up. Karan pulled her closer and she landed back on his chest. "Sunny, my head aches!"

"Haan toh mai kya karu?" Karan whined and she hit him. "This is what I am marrying you for, no care?"

"But someone said she's not marrying me!" Tejasswi pouted at him as he opened his eyes. "How would I say no to such a hottie!" She whispered huskily. "Uh look who's saying!" He whispered back with equal deep voice and she blushed.

"YOU GUYS BLOODY HAVE HALDI, GET UP AND GO TO YOUR ROOMS!" Jasmin came inside as they both had slept in Jasmin and Aly's room the last night. They got up as she gave Tejasswi a lemonade and a pill for headache while Karan also left to get ready.

~~~

All of them got ready and came for the haldi. Karan and Tejasswi also came together as they sat down with their backs facing each other.

They all started sweetly as Yashika applied haldi on Karan's face cutely. "Ishu, ab aap jaan ko lagao..." Vidhi told him as he took some haldi and applied on Tejasswi's cheeks and she grinned at him.

Vidhi and Jasmin also applied haldi to Karan and Tejasswi sweetly. As soon as Umar and Prince came, they took a lot of haldi and spread it over Karan's face making him go all yellow. Aneri took the haldi bowl and soon Tejasswi was dripping in haldi.

They all laughed as Tejasswi hid behind Karan finding haldi in Shivin's hands who pulled her and applied haldi on her. Karan grinned at them, he was getting normal but he was still possessive.

They had their reception in the evening eventually followed by their wedding rituals at 1 at night. They all finished applying haldi to them and Karan joined his nose with hers as he rubbed his cheeks with her. Everyone hooted teasingly and she blushed profusely.

Since they were already late because of yesterday's hangover, they quickly finished haldi and Tejasswi rushed to the make-up artist room to get her ready for the reception.

They had planned that Tejasswi will change into another red lehenga for the wedding while everyone got ready for the reception. Karan would also change into sherwani, while for the reception they chose suit coat for the boys and one piece dresses for the girls.

They all got ready for the wedding reception. The boys were always early just to look out for the preparations.

 The boys were always early just to look out for the preparations