◑84~Surprise or Shock?◐

"ℍ𝕦𝕞𝕟𝕖 𝕓𝕙𝕚 𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕣 𝕚𝕜 𝕘𝕙𝕒𝕞 𝕜𝕠 𝕘𝕒𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕪𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕚, 𝕙𝕒𝕚 𝕟𝕒!
𝔸𝕖 𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕘𝕚, 𝕘𝕒𝕝𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕘𝕒 𝕝𝕖!"

Here's the next, keep your comments coming guys, I might not be able to reply but if they decreased, I'll stop publishing😗👉🏻👈🏻

Ruhi got ready for the office. She went outside to find Samaira and Ayaan giggling and eating breakfast. "I ain't sorry for disturbing your breakfast date but I have work."

"Chidha le tu bhi, Vihaan kal se text pe bakwaas karra hai..."

"Oh yep kya hai dikha!" Ruhi took his phone and opened their chat.

Vivi👻
(Vihaan/
Ayaan)

Oyeee, finally pata lii🥳
Jaisi teri personality describe kari thi usse toh tu different nikla, mujhse jaldi toh tu settle hogya😏

Vaise toh tujhse umeed nahi hai, but did you guys kiss?🥳
ARE YOU STILL A VIRGIN?

Vihaan shut up or you're gone! *groans*

Is it groans or moans?

OH MY BROTHER, PLEASE *whines*

Haha I'm bored, can't help.

Talk to some random girl, tu toh yeh karr sakta hai :)

Nah, your image dude-
Tu saale ladkiyo se flirt nahi karta tha? Tu zinda kyu tha?

Khair ab kya, ab toh tune pata liii😏
Saraaaa👀

Tu jaa naaa XO

But on a serious note,

Finally-

Tu shaadi bhi Sam se karega? Are you sure?

VIHAAN!

XD XD XD Byeee🥰

KAMINA!

*seen*

"Oh my my, this is hilarious!!" Ruhi laughed. Ayaan whined and she pulled his cheeks. "Just like mom you are, bua bhi keh rahi thi ki Vivu pura papa pe gaya hai. I am the unique, the combination you see!"

"Haan toh zyada tareef mat kar, mumma is the best." Ayaan rolled his eyes. "20 saal se zyada papa ne kitna kiya aur yeh sila diya unke bacche ne!" Ruhi said dramatically and Samaira giggled at the two. "Aye tu bhi toh mumma ke saath rahi, yaha aate hi mere papa mere papa!" Ayaan retorted and Ruhi pouted. "Mai toh mixture hu na, dono chahiye..." She said with a puppy face and Ayaan shook his head laughing.

Vihaan reached the office along with Ishaan and Karan. Ishaan was assigning some new teams for the project with Ruhi. He had a chat with Ruhi with the employee list before and he was just telling the changes.

"I'll lead the team's presentation, Ayaan will be the head. Ayaan's team and my team, who are not into the final ones, will be given some other deals." The team nodded and Ishaan asked them to dismiss. Vihaan was rolling his eyes around when he saw Anya coming to Ishaan.

"Hello sir,"

"Ayaan, meet her, she's Anya your assistant for the project." Anya smiled at Vihaan and he ran to the file checking the list and members which he didn't care 2 minutes before.