◑65~The Siblings Meet◐

"𝕂𝕖𝕙𝕥𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕣 𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕚 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕫 𝕜𝕠 𝕕𝕚𝕝 𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕙𝕠... 𝕋𝕠𝕙 𝕡𝕦𝕣𝕚 𝕜𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕒𝕥 𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕖 𝕜𝕚 𝕜𝕠𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕞𝕖𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕒𝕘 𝕛𝕒𝕒𝕥𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕚!"

Happy children's day cuties😙🦋 Jo jo children hai😁 And here's a children wala update for ya all! Comment down the reviews okayyy😙

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Ayaan and Vihaan shouted seeing each other. Vihaan touched his right cheek and Ayaan touched the same. "Kon ho tum?" Vihaan asked and Ayaan couldn't help as he was too confused.

"Who are you?" Ayaan asked after 2 minutes and Ruhi tossed her head. "I GOT IT!" She shouted startling both of them.

"Stop shouting Ru!" Vihaan said irritated. "I am already so confused!" Ruhi made Ayaan and Vihaan sit beside each other. "Now you look like complete brothers-" They both looked at each other and realized what she meant. "Tum vo ho jo dad ke paas reh gaye the?"

"Aur tum vo jise mumma le gayi thi?" Ayaan asked. "Tu kon hai firr?" They both asked and Ruhi pouted squinting her eyes at them.

Both got up and hugged Ruhi.

"I just can't believe I had this kind of meeting with my twinny!" Vihaan and Ayaan laughed. "So you guys are alive all the while," Ayaan said emotionally. "Mtlb?"

"A later topic, how is maa?" Ruhi smiled. "She's absolutely fine, she hates dad, I don't know why."

"Even I don't know a lot of things though!" Ayaan answered. "By the way, I am Ruhi," Ruhi said and Ayaan grinned at her. "Hello dearest sissy, I am Ayaan!"

"Dearest, yeh?" Vihaan laughed and Ruhi squinted her eyes at him. "Anyways, I am Vihaan,"

"At least someone loves me!" Ruhi said teasing Vihaan and hugged Ayaan. "I always missed you..." Ruhi saw the bruise near his neck and got up. "Ayu, what is this?" Ayaan shook his head. "No that's nothing,"

"Lying to your newly found siblings, not fair." Vihaan said blackmailing him. "Actually there's this woman, Palak, who is not married to dad but lives like that. And she doesn't like me because she thinks mom and you both died but I didn't. So she-"

"But you should fight with her," Vihaan said cutting him. "Vihaan, bachpan se she must have been torturing him, aur you would have anxiety issues as well right?" Ayaan softly nodded. "We have to see to these things," Ruhi said.

"Yep, why does she control everybody, what is that card which she has. How did our parents separated, we need to find that!" Vihaan stated and both the other siblings nodded. "How is dad?" They asked Ayaan.

"He is fine, everyone misses mom." Ayaan said sadly. "I wish I could meet her,"

"You can! I have a plan!" Ruhi said excitedly. "What plan?" The boys said together. No they weren't those attached twins, its just the genes.

"You guys look identical, eye color ke liye we have lenses." The boys nodded. "Toh why don't we exchange, isi bahaane Ayu can meet mom and Vihaan could see dad. Aur mera jugaad bhi lagaungi mai?" Ruhi asked and Ayaan got up shaking his head.

"No ways, mujhe ab aadat ho gayi hai Ruhi, but Vihaan should not suffer Palak!" Vihaan smirked. "So damn funny, I will suffer, her?" Vihaan laughed and Ruhi winked at Ayaan. "You don't know this idiot yet, yeh uss Palak ko ghar se bhaga dega!" Ayaan chuckled and Vihaan raised his imaginary collar.