◑96~Family◐

"𝕄𝕞𝕞, 𝕞𝕖𝕙𝕗𝕚𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕚, 𝕙𝕦𝕞 𝕟𝕒 𝕣𝕒𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕙,
𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕞 𝕥𝕠𝕙 𝕟𝕒𝕙𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕚, 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕞 𝕥𝕠𝕙 𝕟𝕒𝕙𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕚,
𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕚 𝕟𝕒𝕫𝕕𝕚𝕜𝕚𝕪𝕠 𝕜𝕖,
𝕂𝕒𝕞𝕞 𝕥𝕠𝕙 𝕟𝕒𝕙𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕚, 𝕜𝕒𝕞𝕞 𝕥𝕠𝕙 𝕟𝕒𝕙𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕚!"

Thank you everyone who wished me, a very happy new year to each one of you🥳🥂❤

This chapter is going to be amazingg, go ahead and enjoy!!

They heard some car horns and looked towards the gate. There they were, Ishaan and Yashika with Ruhi and Ayaan. "Jaan!" Ishaan ran towards Tejasswi and twirled her around picking her up. "Ishuuu!" Tejasswi chuckled and he put her down. She hugged Yashika and caressed her face. "Jas, she's so you!" Jasmin nodded and Aly sulked.

"Dad!" Ruhi hugged Karan and he carefully hugged her. "Kya zroorat thi Vishal ki location pe akele jaane ki, aur yeh sab kiya kaise?" Karan scolded her and she pouted.

Ayaan sulked standing there and rolled his eyes. "Guys, I am also there." Tejasswi chuckled and hugged him. "Maa!" Tejasswi ruffled his hair. "Acche se dressing karwayi hai na?"

Ayaan nodded and they all went inside.

"Now will you guys tell me how did this all happen?" Karan and Vihaan asked together. Both of them were too curious. "Well yeah," Tejasswi smiled at Ruhi who started.

"I had to see you guys so I asked the nurse to take me to you guys, I was fine so she just helped a bit. I heard all the talks and DAD I AM NOT WEAK OKAY!" Karan raised his hands in defeat as everyone laughed. "V kept my phone and as soon as you guys left I called masi who told mom everything asap and I called Yashu di as I heard you guys obviously and asked them to come to the hospital directly. Then we divided, mom came home I went to the location I traced."

"But how did you trace the location?" Karan asked in between. "I am an Engineer dad, computer engineer." Ruhi shrugged and Karan pouted nodding. "Then you already saw what happened, huh I am tired." Ruhi sighed and kept his head on Tejasswi's lap kicking Vihaan on the sofa they sat. "Oye!"

"Chat hatt!" Ruhi closed her eyes casually and Tejasswi shook her head. "Will you both shut up," Before Tejasswi could say that, she heard Ayaan. Karan smiled at her and she understood that she had a copy too.

"Anyways, so all's well that ends well." Jasmin said and all sighed. "Ice-cream!" Ayaan said excitedly. "Sara and I will get for everyone."

"Haan haan jaa jaa, kyu nahi beta!" Ruhi and Vihaan teased him and Ayaan blushed. "Oyee, mere bete ko pareshaan mat karo!" Tejasswi said winking at Ayaan. "Bass yahi bacha tha, dusra beta!" Ruhi groaned and Jasmin giggled.

"Accha I also have a small present for you guys!" Ruhi got up and ran towards the car. She came inside with some files and gave it to Karan and Tejasswi. "My smart baby!" Tejasswi said reading the document and kissed her cheek.

"Ruhi, you're smart like your dad you know!" Karan said tapping her head and Tejasswi squinted her eyes at him. "Smart and you Sunny?" Karan nodded as he hugged Ruhi.

"Only if you guys don't mind, hume bhi bata do!" Jasmin asked and Karan nodded. "Ruhi ne Kundrra Industries toh khareed liya tha, but using the same tactic how Palak got my signatures using carbon paper, Ruhi ne usse divorce paper, annulment papers pe bhi sign karwa liya. Vishal se bhi, extra signature for the illegal things he had done."