◑94~Danger◐

"ℍ𝕠 𝕜𝕙𝕦𝕕 𝕜𝕚 𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕦 𝕞𝕒𝕚 𝕜𝕪𝕒 𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕗𝕖, 𝕣𝕒𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕟 𝕟𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒 𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕒 𝕜𝕒𝕒𝕛𝕒𝕝,
𝕄𝕦𝕛𝕙𝕤𝕖 𝕟𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕒𝕒𝕜𝕖, 𝕞𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕒𝕞 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕝!"

Hehe *nervous laugh* I know maine kal update nahi kiya, but I was actually very busy giving the tests, birthday ke din I want to be a bit free toh mai 3 hour ke din me 3 test de rahi hu🤧😭 So I couldn't update or reply to any of the comments.

Here's one update and the next shall pe up on 31st night, aap log new year manana aur mai birthday😙

"Dad, Ayu abhi tak aaya nahi?"

"Kya hua?" Karan asked Vihaan who was looking around for Ayaan. "Medicines lene saamne wali medical zone parr gaya tha, abhi tak nahi aaya,"

"Phone?"

"Ayaan phone nahi utha raha hai bhai," Jasmin said coming with the phone in her hand. Karan looked at Aly tensed and he nodded. Umar and Vidhi came with Samaira and Anya who told them everything. They met Vihaan.

"Mami," Vihaan hugged Vidhi who smiled. Aly came back. "Vishal ke aadmi usse milne aaye the, contacts ki vajah se use anticipatory bail mil gayi hai!" They all stood up with horror on their faces.

"Yeh Vishal Sharma ki toh..." Vihaan was about to march out when Anya stopped him. "Will you behave a bit maturely Vihaan, tumhara bhai khatre me hai," Karan looked at Jasmin who signaled him towards them. Karan and Tejasswi, the angry young man and the calm lady. The younger generation repeating.

"Ruhi ko koi kuch nahi batayega,"

"Dad, she's your daughter, please." Vihaan rolled his eyes. "Anyways, mai use bata raha hoon about the bail at least..." Vidhi nodded and asked him to leave.

"Bhai, Teja ko bhi toh khatra hai, if Ayaan has been kidnapped by Vishal, toh vo sacchai jaan chuka hai..."

"Aneri ko phone laga," Anya gave them her phone and Jasmin called Aneri.

"Neri, meri baat dhyaan se sun, abhi discussion ka time nahi hai, just don't let Tejasswi go out of the house at any cost."

"Okay, but what happened?" They told him about Vishal's bail and Aneri assured them of Tejasswi's safety. Kunaal was also told about the police security being sent near them, if needed they gave him the contacts. Aly rushed outside to find Ayaan's phone location while Jasmin sat with them.

Vihaan came back after informing Ruhi. "Ayaan ke baare me maine use nahi bataya hai, but we have to find out ki yeh sab karne ka Vishal ke paas reason kya hai?"

Before anyone could say anything, Karan's phone rang. He picked it up. "Hello jijaji..." Vishal's voice was heard and they all rushed in to see.

"Well ek twin ko toh mai le hi aaya hoon, how is the another boy..." Vishal said and Vihaan groaned. "Mr. Uncle Sharma, galti karr rahe ho aap, you don't know this other boy yet!"

"Well you don't know me yet! Anyways, meri demand simple si hai, release my sister from the jail, right now." Vishal told them casually. "Vishal, tumhari kidnapping ke offence me bhi bail reject karwayi jaa sakti hai!"

"Kaise Mr. Goni? Tum meri bail reject karwa loge, aur meri location? Mujhe dubara arrest kaise karoge?" Vishal smirked. "Vishal teri behen jail se bhej di jayegi, mere bete ko chordh," Karan said angrily his eyes red. "Oh come on jijaji, meri behen ko jail se pick karke puri Kundrra family, mansion pahocho!" He ordered.

"Vishal, tujhe lagta hai tu iske baad bach jayega?" Jasmin warned him and he chuckled. "Well woman, you'll see. 1 ghanta! ONE HOUR ONLY." Vishal cut the call without listening to them and they all had no other option.

"Palak ko chordhna mtlb ek aur danger," Aly said and Vihaan moved his hands in his hair frustratingly. "Abhi kuch aur sochne ka time nahi hai, chalo."

"Ruhi aur Teju ko koi kuch nahi batayega, sirf vo dono hi hai jinke baare me ise abhi tak nahi pata."

"I am with dad on this, aap log chaliye," Vihaan went to Ruhi's cabin and kept her phone on the table there. If he needed to alert her later on from danger, he would.

They went outside and reached the station to take Palak with them. "Ah I see, bhaiya ne apna kaam karr hi diya, hey young one." Palak said running her fingers on Vihaan's face. He moved away disgustingly. "Stay away Palak." Karan said coming in between them.

"You love your family too much Karan, only if you had loved me, your family was safe." Palak said with pity in her tone. "Oh really? That's why you loved to torture the family behind him, isn't it?" Palak looked at Vihaan angrily while Karan glared at her. "You'll pay for this Palak, you definitely will."

Palak rolled her eyes when Aly came inside and gave the papers to Palak. "Let's go!" Palak and the Kundrra's reached the mansion. They went inside and Palak got a call from Vishal.

"Aly, track karwane ki koshish mat karna please, your police mind is not going to work here." Palak said as soon as she saw Aly on his phone. "Phones on the table everyone." They all started keeping their phones on the table.

Palak connected them with Vishal on the TV. They could see Ayaan all tied up from behind. "OMG I am loving this, same faces." Palak said excitedly and Vihaan groaned.

Vidhi and Umar looked at Vihaan and Umar whispered, "Ishaan aur Yashu ki flight land hone ka time hogya hai, but it can be late, we have no update."

"Unn logo ko safe rehne ke liye inform bhi nahi karr sakte, their phones are off." Aly said. "Kya baate karr rahe hai, anything which I can do for you?" Palak saw the whispers and asked.

"Sirf mere haath khol do ek baar, I'll show you what you can do to us." Vihaan said looking into her eyes bravely and she smirked. "Aww the young blood, bhai dekho na firse shuru kardi isne battameezi," Vishal took the belt and hit Ayaan with it.

"AHHH!" They could hear Ayaan yelp in pain. Karan closed his eyes. "Palak, why are you even doing this?"

"Maybe obsession with your dad, he's not ready to listen. Shaadi karr li, property le li, iski aadhi family ko maar diya, lekin yeh nahi maana toh kya karu!" Palak said pouting. "Oh the two girlfriends,"

"Stay away from them," Vihaan said as Palak went towards Anya and Samaira. She slapped Anya and Vihaan got up. "SIT RIGHT THERE!"

"YOU THINK YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE TO MY FAMILY." Karan went towards Palak. Vishal's staff which had arrived pushed him back. "V! Calm down," Anya said blinking at him and Palak smiled. "Ah, so cute, couply couple vibes. Love, love, love." Palak rolled her eyes. Samaira saw Ayaan in pain sitting there and she couldn't help and tears kept running down her eyes.

"Tum baccho ki vajah se hi Karan aaj tak mera nahi ho paaya, tum baccho ko toh marna hi hoga!" She looked at Vishal who took the gun and pointed at Ayaan. Palak smirked at Karan while Vihaan closed his eyes.

*********************************

Word Count- 1230

*author hides* Yep
*cliffhanger* Yep
*readers run behind the writer* Yep

What will happen further?

Will Ruhi know the problem on the family?

How will Tejasswi react? Will Aneri be able to keep her safe?

Next update shall be made on 31st night, because that's a chapter for NEW YEAR'S and your lovely, gorgeous, beautiful, amazing, etc writer's BIRTHDAY. So comment down your excitement and a bit of tareef😙

Published- 30th December 2022

Kajal👻