◑89~Karan's Investigation◐

"𝕁𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕘𝕚 𝕕𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕙 𝕣𝕒𝕙𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕚, 𝕜𝕪𝕒 𝕪𝕖𝕙 𝕧𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕒𝕞 𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕚,
𝕐𝕒𝕙𝕒 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕤𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕣𝕦𝕜 𝕛𝕒𝕒𝕦, 𝕜𝕪𝕦 𝕕𝕚𝕝 𝕪𝕖𝕙 𝕞𝕦𝕛𝕙𝕖 𝕜𝕖𝕙𝕥𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕚?"

Here it is, Wattpad was down yesterday so I couldn't update😗 Yeh wattpad or uske nashe😙😂

Comment comment!!

"So who are you?"

"CEO ki position jaate hi dhakka lag gaya kya? I am Ayaan Kundrra." Vihaan said casually. "Well so if you are Ayaan Kundrra, are you just like your father seeing 2 girls?" Palak said and Vihaan gulped.

"Yeah, both of them. You have a problem mom?" Vihaan said sarcastically.

"Agar vo car jisme maine ise dekha tha, uski location usi cafe tak nahi dikhti na Ayaan, toh tum aur maybe tumhare judwe bhai ko bhaiya chordhte nahi!" Palak thought in her mind.

"Maa dekho na yeh bahot ganda lag raha hai," Ruhi said as they were at Baskin Robbins. "Ruuu mujhe yahi khaana hai," Tejasswi pouted and Ruhi rolled her eyes. "Bilkul baap pe gayi hai yeh!" Tejasswi said and then controlled herself. "No Teju, don't even think about him,"

Ruhi bought the ice-creams while Tejasswi saw Karan exiting the car with Jasmin. "Ru nahi chahiye, ghar chal."

"Maa donut bola aapne vahi toh le rahi hu." Ruhi said deliberately knowing that Karan was about to arrive. She was ready to run to the washroom as soon as they approached nearer. "Nahi chahiye, chal aur gaadi me bhet..."

"Susu aaya hai," She said sheepishly. "RUHI, GET INTO THE CAR NO QUESTIONS," Tejasswi said glaring her and Ruhi decided to sit inside. Tejasswi quickly reached the car and Ruhi on the way signaled Jasmin. "Excuse me, your box!" Karan turned around as Jasmin said that and saw Tejasswi sitting inside the car. He couldn't see the driver as the glass was getting a reflection but he was sure he saw Tejasswi.

"Jas, Jasmin! Chal follow that car." Karan said running towards his car. "Bhai, kya hua?" Jasmin asked and stopped him. They can't let him reach the apartments.

"Laddo... I saw Laddo.." Karan said urgently while Jasmin sighed. "Bhai, vo nahi ho sakti."

"Jas vo hi thi, tujhe lagta hai mai nahi pehchanunga?" Karan said and looked at the car which had disappeared. "Tere chakkr me number bhi note nahi hua,"

"Bhai, vehem hua hai aapko, chalo." Karan nodded and went inside with her. But his mind and heart knew it was his Laddo. "Laddo zinda hai, yahi kahi mere aas paas. Mujhe pata hai vo laddo thi... kaha hai meri Teju! Aaj firse mere instincts mujhe keh rahe hai, vo laddo hi thi!" He want to scratch his head off. Jasmin smiled seeing him in his thoughts. They knew he should now see his wife, he deserved it.

"Teju ko dhundhna chahiye? Ya nahi? Kahi Palak firse koi khatra?" His thoughts overpowered his mind completely. Jasmin shook him after sometime and they left.

~~~

Next morning, Palak had some plans on her head. The group was on the video call for the further discussions. Ruhi was going to meet Kiaan after that.

"Tum dono ko mana kiya tha na, saath me bahaar nikalne ke liye," Ruhi blamed the twins. "Toh iska mtlb yeh nahi hai ki tum uss DZ whatever ke CEO ko apna pati bata do!" Ayaan and Vihaan said together. Aneri and Jasmin chuckled.

"I am still waiting for the third man here," Jasmin chuckled along with Aneri. "What do you mean?" Ruhi asked pouting and the ladies chuckled.

"Anyways, that is a closed topic, K agreed to play along in front of Palak." Ruhi shrugged while the boys glared at her. "K! KIAAN D'SOUZA NAAM HAI USKA! MR. D'SOUZA, FORMALITY." Ruhi chuckled at Ayaan. "Ek min, Kiaan D'Souza, wait is he that kissed guy?"

"Oye," Ruhi said while the ladies rolled their eyes. "Boys, yeh sab baate apne aap karr lena, filhaal what are we doing next."

"KIDNAPPING PALAK." Ruhi announced. "Wha-"

"I was kidding," Ruhi chuckled. "Filhaal toh hume bass parso sab planned wala kaam karna hai, if everything goes right."

"Guys now go back to your original places. Aur V, Anya ko sab bata diya tune?" Vihaan shook his head, "But I'll do that in the evening today."

"Chalo accha hai, the flirt has gone some serious things also." Ruhi smirked while Ayaan glared at him on the call. "I have no information about this huh, right okay."

"Vihaan, jaha pe bhi hai, bahaar mat nikalna, 1 ghante ke baad nikalna, mai office se nikalke Sara ko pick karke drop krunga." Vihaan nodded and they cut the call.

Ayaan reached the office and picked Samaira up. They hugged each other and Ayaan kissed her hair. They sat inside and drove towards their place.

Palak who knew Ayaan's location, quickly clicked the pictures of them hugging and him kissing her hair. She drove towards the cyber cafe and got the pictures printed. She called Vishal. "Nikaal li pictures? I'll get one man, usko envelope dekar, tu ghar chali jaa, I'll go follow Ayaan. Kundrra Industries mein hai vo."

Ruhi had told Kiaan everything, the details of the story. "Oh my god, this lady is a witch!" Kiaan said shaking his head in utter shock. "Yeah, so that's why I had to take you help and I am so grateful,"

"It is okay Ruhi, chill. You had to go to the Kundrra's na, I'll take care if any calls come from your mom." Ruhi smiled and left thanking him.

Ayaan reached the Kundrra Industries and Vihaan came outside wearing a black mask and cloak. He sat inside and Ayaan covered the car windscreen and windows with black cover so that the camera doesn't capture them if Palak tries to intervene. They exchanged the cloaks and the masks and Vihaan drove towards Anya's home while Vishal followed him.

Ruhi had arrived at the office and saw Vishal's car outside. She didn't know why was he standing there, was the sibling still planning something? As soon as Vishal started following Vihaan, she followed him.

Karan was with Aly at the police station describing the car. He knew only Aly could help him without involving and letting Palak know. "Bhai model waghera se properly toh identify nahi karr payenge."

"Aly tu Jas jaisa behave mat karr please, I know laddo was inside it." Karan pleaded. "I know bhai, I believe you. But time chahiye, yeh model recent hai, so thodi si cars hongi, mai pata karta hoon." Aly told him and Karan nodded. He came outside to see the same car going somewhere. He quickly noted the number, he just felt this was the same car. Karan ran inside and gave the car number to Aly. "Jaldi locate karo isko," Aly ordered.

Ruhi didn't know what to do. She kept following and Vishal was going faster and faster. "Is he trying to attack V?" She thought and his words which they had on their microphone rang in her mind. She drove faster as she could and saw a camera on the roadside, she just did what her instinct stated. "I love you mom dad."

Ruhi overtook Vishal's car as fast as she could and skid it showing it was accidental and the next all everyone could hear was a LOUD CRASH.

****************************

Word Count- 1210

CRASH.

WILL RUHI BE SAFE?

HOW WILL THE BOYS REACT?

WHAT WILL VISHAL DO NOW?

WILL THE WHOLE PLAN SPOIL NOW?

Published- 22nd December 2022

Kajal👻