◑45~Palak Sharma◐

𝕀𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕦𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕥𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥!

Here's the next chapter, and comment down your views after reading, kamm comments mtlb late chappy😙

"Teja, Palak aayi hai..." Tejasswi nodded and they went outside.

Palak was sitting in the hall while Tejasswi went with Karan. "Hi, Ms. Sharma..." Tejasswi nervously smiled and sat there.

"I just got to know about Karan's memory loss, I wouldn't have come in the way if I'd know that you guys were together and..." Palak clarified while Tejasswi shushed her. "No no Palak, there's no justification required, I am glad you understood our relation."

"There's nothing to worry, and I was a friend to Karan at first..." Palak smiled and they all nodded. "Thank you, Palak." Karan said gratefully which she returned with a small smile.

"I'll just take your leave, see you guys at office." Tejasswi smiled and Palak left.

"Sunny, you need to rest, bahot jaldi machane ki zroorat nahi hai, we'll manage office..." Karan shook his head. Tejasswi glared at him sternly and he rolled his eyes. "But.."

"No buts and ifs, I will manage everything, you keep your mouth shut and rest." Karan's eyes widened and he got up. "What do you mean by I'll manage everything? You manage me only-"

"Jasmin, tell your brother..." Jasmin looked at Karan sternly. "Bhai, aap ruk jaayiye 2-3 din ghar pe, Teju dekh legi..." Tejasswi smiled and wrapped her arms around Jasmin's shoulder.

"Mamu, she's the boss or you boss?" Yashika asked confused while Ishaan agreed to her question. "She's the boss of your mamu and mamu is the boss of the office." Jasmin giggled while explaining and Tejasswi blushed lightly. "So she's the boss of mamu so mamu will listen to her?" Ishaan asked and Karan nodded, "I don't even have any option handsome..."

"How mean!" Tejasswi hit him on his shoulders while all chuckled.

"Teju, bhai ke reports and all de dena mujhe... I'll take care..."

"But ab iske paas toh chordh do-" Karan pouted and Ishaan glared at him. "No, no boys around my jaan..." Karan raised his brows and winked at Tejasswi. "Oye, mere mamu is not a boy..."

"Really?" Ishaan asked with an annoyed face. "He's a man!"

"Sunny, Jas is a doctor," Tejasswi said caressing his face softly and he rolled his eyes. "Jas, you drive..."

Karan rolled his eyes while Yashika kissed Tejasswi's cheeks before leaving, seeing her Karan also came near her which she pushed him away. "Really?" Tejasswi chuckled hugging him and kissing his cheeks gently.

Aly sat beside Jasmin while Karan sat with Yashika behind.

"Bhai, aapko nahi lagta aap kuch bhool rahe ho?" Jasmin asked as they were going. "Kya mumma?"

"Baby aapke mamu ek bahot important cheez bhool rahe hai..." Jasmin said with a smirk plastered on her face and Karan made a confused face.

Tejasswi was going to her room when Ishaan went to her, "Jaan, me?"

"Awle mera baccha chalo let's get you to sleep," Tejasswi smiled and took Ishaan to his room. He laid down and she caressed his hair till he slept. Vidhi came inside and pulled her to her room. "Kya hua?"

"Sit," Vidhi said with a smile as Umar came out in his coat. "Tu roz raat ko bhaag kyu jaata hai?" Tejasswi asked giggling. "Teja!" Tejasswi kept finger on her lips and giggled silently. Vidhi joined her and Umar sulked. "Jaao jaao doctor sahab!" Vidhi teased and he went outside shaking his head at the girls.