◑70~Kundrra's Meet Ruhi◐

"𝕂𝕖𝕙𝕥𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕚 𝕡𝕪𝕒𝕣 𝕞𝕖𝕚𝕟 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕦𝕕𝕙 𝕛𝕒𝕒𝕥𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕚... 𝕜𝕠𝕚 𝕙𝕦𝕞𝕤𝕖 𝕓𝕙𝕚 𝕞𝕠𝕙𝕒𝕓𝕓𝕒𝕥 𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕖... 𝕜𝕒𝕞𝕓𝕙𝕒𝕜𝕥 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕒𝕙𝕦𝕥 𝕒𝕒𝕥𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕚 𝕪𝕒𝕒𝕣!"

Here we have the 70th chapter of this story, I am so glad😙 Comment down your reviews till here🥳

Vihaan and Karan got down the car. "Ruhi, hi!" The whole family jumped out of the car instantly knowing that their Ayaan knew a girl. Ishaan parked the car at a side. "Hi Ayaan, too soon to meet again." They both chuckled.

"Ayu iss ladki ko jaanta hai, kon hai yeh?" Jasmin asked Vidhi when Yashika came in between. "Shaadi pe mila tha Jaipur me, sister like-" Vidhi pouted sadly. "Ek aur gayi," Jasmin said and they both pouted. "Kab milegi ladki koi, koi girlfriend bann jaye!"

"What happened to your car?" Vihaan asked while he smirked at her childishly. "I don't know!" She said raising her hands in air. Aly just checked a bit and saw the wire. "Jal gayi hogi bhai-"

"Where are you going?" Ruhi looked at Jasmin, "Bua, she's Jasmin bua!"

"Pune, I have a business meeting there." Ruhi said with a smile. "We can drop you bete," Karan said and she looked at him. "MY FREAKING DAD IS STANDING IN FRONT OF ME AND I CAN'T EVEN CALL HIM MY OWN! MUMMMMMAAA!!" Ruhi had already whined inside her mind.

Ruhi shook her head, "No no, it is not a worry."

"You are like a sister to Ayu, so you're like my daughter too. Come!" Karan said patting her head and she grinned sheepishly. Her first interaction with her father was such a spoiler but she was happy. They sat inside the car, it was well spaced. "Ruhi, you have your headquarters in Delhi right?"

"Yes ma'am!" Ruhi said looking at Yashika. "Ma'am sounds too much, dii would be absolutely fine." Ruhi smiled and nodded. "Kya lime light de rahe ho usko!" Vihaan whined and everyone laughed. "Ab koi naya insaan aaya hai toh usse baat bhi naa kare," Vidhi said pulling his ears and he shouted. "Aisa hi hona chahiye iske saath!" Ruhi said laughing at him.

"Hawww!" Vihaan looked at everyone sheepishly. "Maine aaj tak kisiko pareshaan kiya hai?"

"Mere baal kheechta hai dii!" Ruhi said in a complaining tone just like the childish whin of Tejasswi. They all laughed, the elders seeing the young Tejasswi. "Ayu! Don't touch a girl's hair,"

"Toh firr why does dad pull your hair bua?" Vihaan smirked at Jasmin and they all chuckled. "So Ruhi, how did you do it? Youngest businesswoman of the year?" Ishaan asked and Ruhi just grinned. "Yeah I couldn't attend it, you won that?" Karan asked and she nodded. "Your parents would be so proud,"

"I hope," Ruhi whispered softly. "Ayaan, where are you guys going?"

"We've come to see Pune, I wanted to come and see it." Ruhi knew it was Vihaan speaking. He always wanted to visit Maharashtra and Goa but Tejasswi didn't allow them earlier.

"Which hotel do we have to drop you?" Umar asked and she opened her phone. "Deccan Royal." She answered and Vihaan chuckled. "We have our booking there as well." She nodded and they reached the hotel.

Ru
Don't come out of the car, Sam shouldn't see you.

Me
Tu usko bhi lekar aayi hai, cheater is here, let's go meet!

Ru
V!!!

Me
Haan haan chal okay ;)

They all came out and Vihaan quickly went inside with Yashika and Ishaan for the rooms. "Samaira," Ruhi saw her and Samaira sighed. "I was so tensed, kaha reh gayi thi?"

"Gaadi kharab hogyi," Ruhi said sheepishly and Samaira looked at everyone. "Hello,"

"Hello," Jasmin and Vidhi replied. "Aunty, this is Samaira, one of the team members." The team also came after they saw them. "Ruhi, we have the presentation ready." Ruhi nodded. "Final check?"

"Yeah done," Ruhi nodded and turned back to the family. "You guys are going directly?"

"Yes uncle, we have the meeting scheduled. Sam you guys go to the office, we have to be punctual. I'll just come in time." Samaira nodded and the team left. "You are the CEO right?" Vidhi asked and Ruhi nodded. "They didn't call you ma'am so it was like,"

"Rule number 1 of VR Tech, no sir and madam!" Ruhi told and grinned.

Vihaan and Ishaan came back. "That's nice," Jasmin told her and she nodded. "I'll take your leave, thank you so much for dropping me. Ayaan bhai, see you." Vihaan nodded and she left to change for the meeting.

The Kundrra's also went inside. "Mamu, my decision was nice na?" Ishaan asked and Karan nodded. "Pyaari bacchi hai," Karan said with a smile. He felt a different sensation on meeting her.

"Aap logo ko kuch plan karna ho toh bata dena, Ayu kar lega baat!" Yashika said proudly and Vihaan pouted. "Meri dost hai, professional basis pe kaisi hai hume kaise pata?" Vihaan asked scared because he knew her while they all laughed. "She looked so soft yaa, nahi hogi aisi." They saw Ruhi as they were on the reception waiting for their keys.

She was standing in a black shirt and champagne colored coat and pant. They all were blown, she was looking exactly like Tejasswi. "Laddoo..." He whispered in his mind.

She was coming back on a call. "This is so unprofessional, how can they even shift the meeting for tomorrow without any prior notice?" They heard her shouting. "I am not going to deal with such unethical piece of shits! Tell them to fuck off!" She said taking a glass of water. "And yeah, call the CTO and inform him to block the deal contract." She gulped the water down.

"No no this is not a way. I am not living here or what, I have taken a flight from Delhi to come here for them. No I am not calming down! Connect me to the CTO asap." She groaned and cut the call. Vihaan ran towards her and looked at her to which she widened her eyes. "Aise chilaayegi toh sab darr jayenge..." He whispered before the family reached to her.

********************************

Word Count- 1020

Will the Kundrra's know about the truth of Ruhi?

How will Tejasswi react if she knows the plans of siblings?

What will happen to Palak, what will she do?

Published- 19th November 2022

Kajal👻