◑74~Prank◐

"𝕁𝕠 𝕥𝕦 𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕒 𝕙𝕦𝕞𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕚, 𝕤𝕦𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕚!"

Here you go with this chapter, we have something real interesting coming up in the next😙💃🏻

"Arey yaar mai theek hoon..." Vihaan said before Ayaan could say anything. "Vihaan-" He heard a female voice from the other side which he could guess was his mom. "Hello-" He said nervously. He didn't hear anything from the other side.

"Sorry mom, sorry really sorry, I didn't mean to..." He parroted scared. He might be a flirt and undisciplined, but he was shit scared of his mom. "Mumma, kuch bolo na..." He said and saw the phone cut.

Vihaan groaned and saw a video call on his phone. He nervously picked it up and kept it on the table, his hands on his ears ready for the scolding. He soon heard laughter and looked at the facetime confused.

"V!!" Ruhi laughed with Ayaan and he pouted. "Tum dono prank karr rahe the! Ruhiiiiii!!" He shouted and moaned irritated. "Wait, what's there on your hand?" Ruhi asked and he quickly put his hand down. "Nothing-" He didn't want his siblings to worry. "Vihaan, show." Ayaan said sternly and for a moment Vihaan thought it was Tejasswi sitting there.

He showed his hand which had cotton wrapped. "Palak, yeh bandi gayi!" Ruhi said getting up. "Ruuu! Puri baat sunle!" Vihaan said and she sat down whimpering curses to Palak. Vihaan told them everything and Ruhi smiled at Ayaan. "I wouldn't have been able to do that!"

"You would have, you were just concerned of your family! And just like mumma, you followed her." Ruhi said pressing Ayaan's shoulders who smiled. "Yes, aur mai toh hoon hi papa jaisa!" Vihaan said smirking. "Papa doesn't flirt!"

"He would have," Vihaan said shrugging and the twins chuckled. They discussed their plan of action for some time and cut the call.

~~~

"Kya? Ayu ne aisa kiya?" Vidhi asked shocked. "Ayaan, I am so proud of you." Jasmin said kissing Vihaan's forehead and he grinned at her. "Maine bahot socha bua, kab tak aise rahunga mai,"

"But Ayu, she's dangerous... Usne jo Teju aur baccho ke saath kiya vo tere saath karr sakti hai..." Vidhi's head was already covered with sweat. "Mami, hum teeno hai na saath me..." Vihaan said hugging her. "Hume kuch toh karna hi hai na..." Vidhi nodded. "Aur mujhe protect karne ke liye aap sab log ho toh." He said with a smile.

They all did a group hug and Yashika told everyone to keep quiet in front of the males returning.

Palak rushed to her brother's office. "Bhaiya!" She shouted and her brother came outside. "Bhaiya this is not right," She told him everything and he frowned angrily. "Uss bacche ki itni himmat!" He said smirking.

"Bhaiya hume kuch karna hoga!" Palak rolled her eyes. "Nahi Palak, elections aagye hai, abhi koi bhi action nahi le sakta mai. If my chair is going to be in danger, then we both will be in danger." Palak nodded. "Just some weeks,"

"Uske baad Ayaan Kundrra ko marna hoga." Her brother said smirking.

Palak didn't know that Vihaan had kept a mic in her purse, which Ayaan told she carried. Ayaan, Vihaan and Ruhi were on the call hearing the conversation of the devil siblings. "Ru, we're leaving for Mumbai, kaise jaayenge I don't know, we're going." Ayaan said as soon as they heard Palak's brother. "Ayu, calm down!" Ruhi said and Vihaan said from the call, "Tu meri chinta matt karr, try finding the history!"