◑48~Reaching Agra◐

𝕄𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦!

And the leap is here, obviously :)
Also I have another question below as well, answer karte karte jaana please😚

"Will you guys hurry up?" Jasmin shouted at everyone. She glared at Vidhi who came outside with Ishaan giggling in her arms. "I SWAIR BHAI AGAR AAP DOU(2) MINUTE ME NAHI AAYE TOH AAPKI SHAADI CANCEL!" Jasmin shouted sternly. Jasmin and Umar had become the mature people for the wedding.

"Jasmin meri jaan!" Aly also came outside running. He had finally taken a week off for the grand TEJRAN wedding. They all were leaving for Agra tonight.

They kept their things inside the car as they drove towards the airport. Umar had gone to pick Tejasswi with her things required for the wedding.

"TEJA!" Umar shouted seeing 12 bags. "We have to travel by air! Train me nahi jaa rahe ki kitna bhi samaan chal jaaye!" Tejasswi smiled sheepishly. "Bhai, meri galti nahi hai! I swair, sirf kaam ka saaman hai!" Umar looked at her and she grinned. "Dekho, inn 4 bags me 4 outfits hai functions ke!"

"Ek bag me ek outfit?" Tejasswi casually shrugged and nodded. "Of course, sequins, colors lag gaye toh, alag alag hi chahiye! Aur wedding outfit ko alag bag chahiye hota so this is 5th bag for it." Before Tejasswi could start explaining further Umar folded his hands in front of her.

"Madam aap gaadi me bhetiye! Bhaiya yeh lagwayiye please," He called the driver who nodded and they kept all the bags while Umar was smart enough to get a spacious car. "Bhai aap samaan rakhne wali gaadi laaye the toh aise kyu react kiya?"

"I expected 8-9 bags Teja!" Tejasswi shrugged sheepishly while they reached the airport.

"Finally, aur bags le aati madam?" Vidhi said looking at the 11-12 bags they had. Tejasswi had hugged Karan and was clinging onto him. They all shook their heads, these children are getting married, YES.

They went inside. "What do you mean yeh weight zyada ho raha hai?" Tejasswi shouted pouting. "Laddoo, let me handle!"

They were finally sitting in the plane after an infinity of hurdles. It was just a 2 hour flight, they all just settled on their seats and Tejasswi and Karan were excited for this new phase of their life. The way everyone behaved for their wedding, they didn't find them behaving like that. Vidhi was behaving like a complete bridesmaid while Aly was also in a mood to behave like a child with Yashika and Ishaan.

Jasmin was behaving like Karan's mother, well everyone else's as well. Umar joined him like Tejasswi's father, well everybody's else either.

The flight finally landed and they booked their cabs towards the place they had booked for the wedding. Yashika and Ishaan jumped seeing the place.

 Yashika and Ishaan jumped seeing the place