◑21~Past Unfolds◐

ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕤 𝕒 𝕞𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥, 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕤 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖!

Here's the next, keep commenting btw guysss🥰 I am loving the way you like the story, I hope you like it further as well🥺❤

Karan was right on the floor when Jasmin came inside weeping. She fell down near him and hugged him tightly.

"I am sorry bhai! I am sorry!" She cried. "Mujhe aur koi chaara nahi dikha usko iss revenge game se bachane ka, I am sorry." She kept crying. This sentence broke his thoughts and he broke the hug and looked at her.

"Bhai actually mai aaj subah Umar ke saath hospital nahi, Tejasswi se milne uske ghar gayi thi..."

Flashback

Jasmin reached and pressed the doorbell. Tejasswi opened the gate and grinned at her. "Hii Jas, so good to see you." She said hugging her.

"I needed to have a word with you." Jasmin's face showed seriousness so Tejasswi asked her to sit and talk. "Teja, actually its about bhai."

"What happened to him? Is he alright?" She asked quickly and Jasmin caressed her hand and asked her to calm down. "Teja, please listen to me very carefully..."

"Humare dad, Kamal uncle ke business partner the. Lekin Kamal uncle ne..." Before she could finish, Tejasswi finished, "Unhe maar diya..." Jasmin looked at her and Tejasswi didn't have any expressions on her face, it was blank.

"Jasmin, tumhare dad kaa ek extra marital affair ho gaya tha... jis baat ka pata chala tha humare families ke business rival ko. And this was a trap, kyuki vo extra marital affair, usi business rival ki behen ke saath tumhare dad ne kiya tha..." Jasmin knew they couldn't have any idea about it. Neither did she know about it, nor would Karan.

"Mr. Kamal Prakash, unke character ke baare me toh mai kya hi kahu, parr murderer nahi the... jis din aapke dad ka murder hua uss din Mr. Prakash ko bhi kidnap kiya gaya tha... aur yeh murder ka morph karke aapki mother ko dikhaya gaya..." She said calmly. "And Mr. Prakash yeh baat jaante the ki agar yeh baat aunty ko pata chalti ki ek extra marital affair tha, toh aunty would have died. Isliye unhone tumhari puri family ke saamne yeh naatak kiya, ki unhone tumhare dad ko maara tha... Mr. Kamal Prakash didn't kill your father Jas." She finished. "Unhone khud ko court me superior and well established businessman hone ka jhoota naatak dikha kar khud ko bacha liya, jab ki yeh sacchai judges aur lawyers dono sides ko pata thi ki kon galat tha. That rival got jailed Jasmin, your father's murderer isn't free." Jasmin got tears in her eyes. Now she hated her brother's idea more. The person he wanted to take revenge from wanted to save her mother's life.

She hated the fact that from inside, even she hated Mr. Kamal Prakash who wasn't as guilty as expected.

Flashback ends

Karan looked at Jasmin in shock while she just nodded with tears running down her eyes. He regretted it all. "Mtlb Mr. Prakash wasn't actually guilty ever."

"He is, not of us but of Tejasswi and her mother." Karan gave her a questioning look. "Yeah, why did she mention his character not well, she should be proud of her father isn't it?"

"No she isn't, and I don't think she'll ever be." Jasmin said coldly. "But why?" He asked softly.

Flashback

Tejasswi looked away as soon as Jasmin asked why didn't she like her dad. "Mr. Kamal Prakash, was an alcoholic person. Vo meri mumma parr kaafi baar haath utha chuke the, when he was drunk. And he didn't even let my mother leave the house. Unhone mujhparr bhi yahi atyachaar kiya... We didn't have anything, any way out of it. Aur yeh sab itna bhad gaya kyuki mujhe toh firr bhi chordh diya jaata tha but meri mumma..." Tejasswi's tears fell down. "Meri mumma ne bahot saha tha Jas, aur unhe meri chinta thi, isliye vo kabhi nahi gayi, nahi bhaagi."

"Ek din..." Her voice broke, "Ek din jab itna ho gaya ki meri mumma ko apni zindagi se zyada apni jaan lena behtar laga..." Jasmin hugged her, this poor girl had already handled a lot since childhood. And now she got betrayal from Jasmin's brother himself. "Karan ne jo kiya na Jas, vo theek nahi hai... aaj mai kya karungi, I myself don't know." She said.

Flashback Ends

Karan's throat dried. They regretted it all, they had to in the end. He couldn't even imagine what this girl had gone through since her childhood. He was determined to win her back, loving her, proving her that his love wasn't wrong. His concern wasn't fake. It was just for him to realize it.

"I love Tejasswi Jas, aaj mai use sab sacch batane wala tha..." Karan caressed Jasmin's back she cried. "Bhai, I am sorry..."

"Its okay Jas, tune jo kiya vo ek bahot responsible person ki nishaani hoti hai. Tu uske liye apne bhai ka sacch bhi batane gayi... I am proud of you."

"But bhai!!! Aap Teju se sacch me pyaar karte ho?" She asked getting up and he nodded. She hugged him, "This is the best news. Hum bahot maafi maangenge usse, she'll forgive us. Yes she will." Jasmin said determined.

"Maafi toh mujhe maangni chahiye..." They saw Mr. Prakash on the gate as Jasmin ran to him. "I am so sorry uncle..." She joined her hands while he just kept them away. "Beta maine apni life me bahot galtiya ki hai, aur isiliye Teju ne mujhe aaj tak maaf nahi kiya hai... It has been 18 years, parr vo nahi karr paayi. I am sorry Karan..."

"I am sorry Kamal uncle..." He said hugging him. He remembered how much Mr. Prakash loved Karan in childhood.

"Karan, tum hi ho jo Tejasswi ko dhundh sakte ho... please meri beti ko vapis le aao..." Karan nodded determined and left.

***********************************

Word Count- 1000

Where is Tejasswi? What is her reaction to all these things?

Where will Karan find her?

What will be Vidhi and Umar's reaction when they know about it?

Will Tejasswi forgive him?

Published- 11th September 2022

Kajal👻