4 - Christmas

It is a week before the Christmas and the whole school is getting really excited.

There are lots of decorations and it looks magnificent.

Me and Sirius are both staying for the holidays, we don't exactly feel very welcomed at home right now, mum isn't very happy about us being in Gryffindor.
Our family has never really celebrated Christmas anyway, we would have a large, fancy meal and we all got one present each. Which isn't really that fun.

All our friends are going home for Christmas, same as most of the school.
James had offered to stay here with us but we both insisted that he spend it with his family. He then invited us to join his family, but we said no. It would be a bit awkward spending Christmas with people you don't know.

Right now I'm sitting on my bed while Lily, Marlene and Alice pack their things and say goodbye. I'm really going to miss my friends even though they will only be gone a few weeks. I say a short goodbye to all three of the girls, give them each a hug, then leave to go to the boys dorms to say goodbye to my other friends. I knock once on their door and walk in.

"Hi guys," I say as I enter. James, Remus and Peter were packing their belongings.

They all say hello to me as I go sit down on Sirius' bed.

"So, are you sure you guys will be fine here alone?" James asks. "It's not too late to change your minds and come to my house."

"We'll be fine," Sirius answers. "Besides, we don't want to intrude on your time with your family."

"You wont be intruding on anything," James says. "Are you really sure you'll be fine here?"

"For the billionth time, yes." I say. "But I'm just saying, if Sirius is mysteriously missing when you get back, don't question it."

"Okay, now I'm just scared to be left alone with this psychopath," Sirius says.

"I am not a psychopath."

"You literally just said you were going to kill me," He argues.

"I did not say those exact words," I argue back.

"I'm really going to miss your weirdness," James says sarcastically to me.

"I could send you a bunch of weird letters if you want," I offer jokingly.

"I'd rather you didn't."

"I might just to annoy you," I say and James jokingly glares at me.

"And I have to put up with this alone for two weeks," Sirius says.

"Good luck with that mate," James says, patting Sirius on the back.

James, Sirius and Peter begin joking around about something so I talk to Remus.

"I'm gonna miss having someone with brain cells around," I say and Remus chuckles.
"Seriously though, I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too," He says. "But I think you can survive two weeks without me."

"Yes, but Sirius won't survive," I joke and we both laugh.

"I'm really going to miss your murder jokes," He says.

"Who says I'm joking?" I question jokingly and he laughs.

We all joke around for a bit but eventually it was time for James, Remus and Peter to leave.

We say one last goodbye before they exit the room, leaving me and Sirius alone.

"Ugh, now I have to put up with you," Sirius says to me.