32 - I Hate This Planet

The feast is amazing as always and then afterwards, James, Sirius, Remus, Peter and I head up to their dorm and build a pillow fort. It's really my favourite tradition.

We get all comfy with blankets and pillow and plan out pranks for the year.

I cant help but smile at the peacefulness of the moment. I'm sat between Remus' legs, my back against his chest, his head resting on my shoulder, his arms around my waist, listening as James rambles on about a 'genius' plan to release an army of squirrels in the Great Hall.

"It would be adorable chaos!" He exclaims happily.

"James, I really hate to burst your bubble," I say. "Especially because I love the sound of this plan. But where the hell would you get an army of squirrels from?"

"The forest?" He shrugs. "We could go out and just capture a bunch, y'know."

"Okay, you know what, as a prefect I should probably tell you not to do this," Remus chimes in. "But I promise that if you actually manage to capture some squirrels, I will definitely let you do this without me telling you not to."

"Glad to see you being supportive of my ideas for once." James grins.

I hear Remus sigh slightly, shaking his head amusedly but not adding anything more to the conversation.

James immediately begins rambling on about something else.

"If James even manages to catch one squirrel, I'll give you five galleons," I whisper to Remus, who chuckles quietly.

~*𓃦*~

"Do you think this will actually work?" James asks.

Me and him were currently working on the map idea that the guys had. Where are the others, you may ask, well, Sirius and Peter got detention for attempting to prank the Slytherins - James managed to hide and didn't get caught, which Sirius has been 'mad' about all week - and Remus was on prefect duties, which leaves me and James. We are in the common room attempting to cast some charms on a piece of parchment.

"Are you doubting my intelligence?" I ask sarcastically.

"Yes," James replies. "I really am."

"Thanks for believing in me, Potter."

"We calling each other by last names now, Black?" James asks sarcastically.

"That's what you get for insulting my intelligence," I say.

"You insult my intelligence all the time," He argues defensively.

"Cant insult what you don't have."

"That is just mean." James pouts.

"Made any progress?" I hear Remus ask. We turn to see him standing by the sofa we were sitting on.

"Kinda," I answer. "We got a bit distracted and ended up being mean instead though."

Remus chuckles.

"You two cant go a full day without insulting each other." He says.

"She started it." James says.

"Did not." I argue.

"You are both so immature." Remus says and sits down beside us. He picks up the piece of parchment and begins inspecting mine and James' progress. He adds a few more charms, which don't seem to do much, before placing the parchment back on the table.

"Lets just work on this tomorrow or something," Remus says. "I'm too tired and you two apparently don't have the attention span to work on something for more than five minutes."