38 - Lily's Confession

Being back at Hogwarts was amazing. I'd missed this place.

One thing I hadn't missed though was the stress of the upcoming exams, even though we still have all year to prepare. This morning, in transfiguration, we got a long ass lecture from McGonagall explaining the importance of our N.E.W.T's, which I am not looking forward to, and it doesn't seem like the rest of our year is either.

~*𓃦*~

Today was a Hogsmeade trip and I woke up feeling crap. I groan and sit up in my bed. I feel nauseous and dizzy. Its nothing, I'm probably just hungry. Right, I'll go get some breakfast and then I'll feel better and then I'll go to Hogsmeade. Hopefully.

"Morning," Sirius greets as I sit down at the table, still in pyjamas. "You look worse than usual."

"Gee, thanks." I mutter.

"Are you alright?" Remus asks and I lightly nod my head.

"I'm fine." I say.

"No you're not." Sirius says. "Eat some breakfast and then go back to bed."

"But its the Hogsmeade trip today," I complain. "I'm not just gonna sit around in bed all day while everyone else is outside enjoying themselves." I suddenly feel a pain in my head and put my head in my hands and mutter swear words under my breath.

"Y/n," Remus says softly as he puts his hand on my back. "You're clearly not ok. You need rest. Come on, I'll take you to bed." I sigh and nod my head.

Maybe Remus is right, maybe I just need to sleep it off. Me and Remus stand up and exit the Great Hall, Remus had one hand on my back comfortingly.

"How are you?" Remus asks.

"Light headed and nauseous." I mumble and Remus gives me a sympathetic look.

"How about I take you up to my room and we stay in bed cuddling all day." He suggested.

"But its the Hogsmeade trip today," I say. "You should go have fun."

"Y/n, we've been to Hogsmeade loads of times, its not exactly fun anymore," He says. "I'd rather spend the day with you."

"Fine, but if you get ill too its your own fault." He laughs at me and we arrive at the common room. Remus says the password and we enter the common room and head up the stairs to the boys' dorms.

"Lie down," Remus commands and I don't bother arguing with him. I get into the bed and under the covers. "Do you need anything?" I shake my head and he sits down beside me. "Get some rest." He kisses me on the head and I close my eyes.

~*Remus' POV*~

I sit beside Y/n as she slowly drifts into a peaceful sleep. After a few minutes James, Sirius and Peter quietly enter the room.

"How is she?" Peter asks quietly.

"She'll be fine, she just needs sleep." I answer and the three boys nod.

"I'm guessing you'll be staying here with her instead of going to Hogsmeade." James says and I nod.

"You wanting us to bring you anything back mate?" Sirius asks.

"Bring Y/n back some chocolate." I request.

"Are you wanting anything?" James asks.

"There's this book I've been wanting to get."