Update

I'm so sorry it's taking me so long to update.

I'm being honest I haven't even started writing the next chapter because everything is so crazy rn.

4 days in and senioritis is coming for me hard.

Like I'm one misstep from having a meltdown.

Like first I'm taking a really early class for more credits that starts at 7:30am and I was so excited cause it's ceramics and I wanted to play with clay. But I'm literally so lonely like their are 12 other students they all sit four to a table and I'm the only one by myself. And their all in their own already established friend groups.

My school shortened all the classes by 5 min and added an extra 30 min built in study hall that is extremely boring. So I have like 8 classes which isn't all that bad but I've had no more than 6 my whole life. And I know the school day isn't actually longer but it feels like it. I have 5 classes before lunch and I'm half asleep during my last two. Which suck because I actually like those classes but can't stay awake.

Also there are literally 1200 kids in the school now since the new freshmen class has like 300 and there are more coming.

Also we can't walk outside to get to our next class so every time the bell rings all 1200 of us have to walk in the halls and our school is t all that big so I get to claustrophobic.

And the school is just now deciding to get all strict on the rules.

Anyways senior year is not giving what it should be giving.

Okay I'm done venting now😁

Bye✌🏾