May 27th 1985

"I swear to God Cylde if I fall and bust my ass!"

"You won't now stop complaining," Max chuckled at how nervous the girl was about falling off the skateboard or as Valerie calls it deathboard. "Okay so just angle right feet, good. Now push off very gently," doing as she was told Valerie pushed off on the ground and began to slowly move forward.

"Okay now push again," Valerie nodded and gave the board another push only this time a little to hard.

The board quickly began to pick up speed and zoomed down the street. Her heart started beating rapidly and her hair was flying in her face making her unable to see.

"MAX!" she screamed trying to stay still and not fall off. She could hear the redhead running after her but the board was to fast for the girl to catch up to her.

"Drag your feet!" The red head yelled but when she didn't what was instructed instead of slowing down the second her foot touched the ground the board came to a fault and Valerie went flying off. She tried to stop herself from hitting the ground but in doing so her feet landed in an awkward position.

"Ow fuck that hurts!" Valerie cradled her left foot as it was filled with pain.

"Bonnie are you okay?" Max yelled to the girl finally catching up to her out of breath

"Does it look like I'm okay?" Valerie looked down scanning her body for more injuries and saw she had a few cuts on her knees.

"Come on Val let's get you cleaned up," Max reached her hand out for Valerie and she gladly took it pulling herself up only to realize she couldn't walk.

"Shit," she mumbled putting an arm over Max's shoulder as the red head lead her inside her home.

"You said I wouldn't fall," Valerie whined as Max ran to get ice to put on her ankle

"Well I'm not always right am I," Valerie went to give a snarky remark but instead hissed in pain as Max held the ice to her ankle. "It's probably just sprained you'll be okay," Valerie smiled memorized by the girl. Max was crotched down on the floor while Valerie sat on the kitchen table. One hand held up the cold ice while the other supported the injured girls foot.

The two girls had been spending the whole day together just the two of them. Yesterday was the last day of school and their last day of middle school and next year it was off the high school and to say they were scared was an understatement.

But they had each other and their friends so it's not like they'd be going at it alone. They just hoped that no matter what the group would stay together.

°°°°

{A/n: so this is the first of a few filler chapter I'm gonna write. There gonna take place between season 2 & 3 and won't be that long. I plan to start writing season 3 in like 2 weeks, but until then please check out my new book Lover girl it's an Eleven love story and I'm really excited to write it.}