Chapter thirteen | Family

They sat in the bed for the next hour telling each other everything about themselves getting more personal then they had during their bike ride to the quarry.

"has she woken up yet?" Valerie asked the girl out of the blue

"no she hasn't," Max answered her

"I need to see her its important," she stood up off the bed instantly becoming dizzy so Max had to hold her up.

"what's so important that you have to see her isn't she dangerous,"

"no she's not,"

"and how do you know that?"

"because everything that happen to her is my fault,"

"what Valerie that's not true, she's dangerous she wants you dead,"

"no you don't understand, the day she tried to kill me didn't go as planned,"

"what are you talking about?"

"she tried to hurt me but when she did I used all my strength to hurt her but that's not what happened, it was as if something clicked in her when I fought back and she just started apologizing and it was then I understood why she was evil. She basically spent her whole life trapped away in the deepest darkest parts of my mind feeding off all my negative energy its not wonder she seemed evil, but now that's she away from my thoughts and has her own mind."

"it's as if she has a clean slate,"

"and I think when she started apologizing was when we started to separate you get it?" the red head then nodded and the two of them walked out of the room and slipped past the doctors and entered the room that held her sister. Valerie sat on the edge of the bed then gripped the sleeping girls hand "don't freak out," she told Max as her eyes became pick black pools of nothing.

Max did as told and didn't freak out but still had a look of worry etched on her face, Valerie's eyes remain white for about five minutes but to Max it felt like hours. Max was indeed beginning to freak out when Valerie's eyes returned to their Normal color and the sleeping girls eyes shot open turning a milky white before turning a deep shade of brown. Max rushed to Valerie's side and they both watched as the girls eyes widened and she back up into the wall farthest from them.

"who are you?" the girl whispered quietly holding her knees up to her chest

"does she not remember?" Max whispered to Valerie who shook her head

"it's okay I'm not going to hurt you I promise. My name is Valerie I'm your sister," Valerie scooted closer to the girl who stared at her fearfully "do you have a name," the girl just shook her head

"would you like me to give you one, I think I have the perfect one," the girl released her knees from her chest and moved closer to Valerie nodding her head. Valerie leaned in and whispered a name into the girls ear to which the girl nodded happily.

"let's find our parents shall we?" Valerie said to the girl helping her to stand.

All three girls left the room just as Jack and Darla rounded the corner food in hand. At the sight of their two girls they dropped their food and ran over pulling them both in for a hug. Once they released them they stared at the newest daughter warily

"mom and dad?" it came out as almost a whisper but it I was enough for them both to pull her into a hug.

After being cleared to leave the next day they exited the building only to be greeted by all there friends who pulled Valerie into a hug, but backed away nervously when they saw the other girl standing there.

"guys its okay she's good," Valerie told them motioning for her sister to step forward obeying the girl stepped up so she was standing in front of the large group of people

"guys this is my sister, Hope."

°°°°

Word count: 682

{A/n: I actually hate this but it's whatever.}