Chapter ten | Backstories

"HOLY FUCK!" Valerie's eyes shot open she was breathing rapidly shock at the news she had just received. Forgetting about the freshly sewed wound on her leg she jumped from the table instantly regretting it "Holy fuck!" she cried as a searing pain shot up her leg and jumped back onto the table.

"Val are you okay?" she looked up to see Max staring at her with worry in her eyes

"no I'm not," by now the whole party was surrounding her along with Nancy and Steve

"why? What's wrong?"

"I think I have a sister,"

Seeing their confused faces she began to explain to them everything about the girl and how she's been haunting her dreams for the past few days. She told them about what happened that day on the field about how she threatens to kill her and the fact that it is apparently Valerie's fault the girl never got to live her life. By the time she had finished explained they were ready to bombard her with questions but were interrupted when Hooper came bursting through the doors.

"what happened?" Dustin asked him

"I think he's talking to us just not with words," he began to write in Morse code and a sheet of paper.

"what is that?" Steve asked

"Morse code," everyone replied

"H-E-R-E, here." everyone stared at the paper knowing what it meant "Will's still in there, he's talking to us,"

They sat around the table waiting for hopper to been in the next letter Will gave us in Morse code. Lucas and Dustin translated and shouted out the letter for Nancy to write down once they were finished they all huddled close to read what it said "close gate," just then the phone on the wall rang and Dustin hurried to hang up, but it starting ringing once again so Nancy tore it from the wall.

"do you think he heard that?" Nancy asked

"its just a phone. It could be anywhere right?"

They heard a loud growl coming from the distance meaning that the Mind Flayer knew where they were. The rest of the group came running back in with an unconscious Will in their arms.

"get away from the windows!" Hopper yelled to them to which they obeyed "can you use this," Hopper asked Jonathan motioning to a gun

"I can," Nancy said so he threw her the gun, all of them stood in front of the door weapons ready as the growls got closer.

The growling could be heard from just outside the door but it was as if they were getting attacked out there. Just then one of the Demodogs was thrown through the window, dead.

The door began to Creak and the locks started unlocking by themselves and in walked a girl around Valerie's age she was dressed in all black her hair was Slicked back and she had a bloody nose and behind her stood a woman Valerie only saw once in a photo her father tried to hide from her. The woman was a lot older then she appeared in the photo but the key features were still there like her long straight red hair, big blue eyes, and pale skin.

Valerie watched as Mike and the girl she assumed was eleven hug reuniting after a long time. She could feel the woman's eyes on her but she didn't meet them.