"Dont give up"

A/N: Guys!! I'm really sorry it's taking me forever to update! School has been a pain but I'm really trying! Please help spread this fanfic around and don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT!!! Love ya guys!! X

~Ella's P.O.V~

I haven't seen Wes at all today. Only drew, Wes has probably gone out with Keaton. It's 10am and everyone has been up for at least 2-3 hours. I'm sitting on the couch doing what I've been doing for the past week. Editing photos.

The only people that have come to talk to me today is camila and Lauren from fifth harmony.

I can't focus today. I'm scared for Wes. Not only for Wes, but for Keaton and drew as well. 1 week ago the only friend I had at work was Becca. Now I have 3 guys who are like my best friends, and what's completely crazy is that I fell for Wes again and I never thought tha would ever happen. I'm scared for them, not emblem three, but my friends.

They have two hours until they perform and I haven't seen them anywhere.

Speak of the devil.

My phone vibrates, ~1 new text message from: Wes :) ~

I tap the four numbered passcode into my phone and read the message from Wes.

"Where are you? xx"

"In the lounge xx" I reply

"Come to the pool? xx"

"Anything to get out of working :) xx"

"Yes!! xx"

I take my laptop and charger to my room, and throw them under my blanket so that if anyone comes into my room they won't be able to see it. I chuck my bikini on and put a singlet and shorts on, on top I don't plan on swimming but its boiling outside.

When I get to the pool I find Wes, Keaton and Drew laying on the edge of the pool and letting any overflowing water hit their shirtless bodies.

"I hope you out sunscreen on" I say walking over to them

"SPF 30 to be exact" Keaton says smiling

"Is that so?" I say laughing

"Sure is, would you like some?"

"Yes please!" I say eagerly

Keaton tosses me the bottle and I catch it with both hands. After I finish putting it on I sit cross legged next to Drew who is on the end.

"You boys doing ok?" I ask

"We're doing fine, stop worrying about us Ella" Wes laughs

"I'm nervous for you that's all"

"Well don't be"

"I just..."

"Ella.."

"I'm sorry I can't help it" Wes gets up and walks over to me and picks me up bridal style.

"Just shut up" he says before kissing me

One second I'm kissing Wes then the next I'm crashing into the water. When I finally swim to the surface I see all 3 of them laughing. I push myself up to the side of the pool and climb out.

I walk up to Wes and push him. He doesn't even move. He just laughs harder. I start to hit him, but still, it does nothing.

"WES. THAT. WASN'T. FUNNY" I whine

"It was pretty funny to watch" Drew laughs

"You all suck" I say

"Awww love you!!" Keaton chuckles