"Let you go"

A/N: Hey guys!! Thanks for the votes in the last chapter!!

Now for this chapter to work there's a song that goes with it. When you see the * play the song in the external link. I love the song and this cover goes really well with this chapter so I wanted to put it in there. So it means you need to read it at a pace with the song sorry. You can read it without the song but it's better with it. So yeah happy reading :))

---

"And the next act to go through to next weeks live show is...."

I hold my breath. I look up onto the stage. Wes' head is down waiting silently.

"Fifth Harmony!"

C'mon boys. C'mon.

"Next act through is..."

C'mon.

"Emblem Three!"

I jump up an cheer with the rest of the crowd. I don't know if I'm allowed to pick favourites but oh well.

I had to wait till everyone had finished so I could go backstage and congratulate them all.

I run into Drews open arms first and he lifts me off the ground. He holds me close then sets me back down.

"Oh my gosh you boys!!" I say hugging Keaton.

"Lemme guess you're proud?" Drew says with a laugh.

I smack his arm an smile "Of course!"

We all laugh together and just enjoy this moment. "Where's my hug?" I hear from behind me.

I instantly smile. I turn and wrap my arms around Wesley's neck. He brings his arms up and places them on my waist. I take in the sweet smell of him. That part of him I've missed so much. Just the comfort I feel whilst in his arms, how safe I feel, it's all natural, and it's something I deeply miss. I close my eyes really quickly to try and make this moment last, but hugs aren't supposed to last long when you're friends, so I eventually pull away.

"You were amazing" I say truthfully.

"What was with the tone of surprise?" He says winking.

"And that's the last time I give you a complement.." I say jokingly.

"Ella!"

I turn to see my bestfriend shouting my name from across the room. He is standing with someone very familiar to me.

"Katie!" I scream.

I run over and hug my younger friend. The hair that falls over her eyes shows how shy she really is.

"Ella!" She says hugging me back.

"When did you get here? How did you get here?" I ask curiously.

Katie starts grinning. "Well, I got her just before the show and Luke and Nicole dropped me off"

"What?!" I say in disbelief.

"Yeah! They had to leave to go check into their hotel but they'll be back soon" Katie smiles.

I'm so excited, everyone I love is back with me. "What about school Katie?!"

She smiles even more. "Mum said I could go for two weeks as long as I catch up in the holidays coming up"

"Where are you staying?!"

"With Nicole and Luke"

I can't contain my excitement. I wrap her up in a giant bear hug. "I'm so glad you're here!"