"Not without you"

Ella's P.O.V :

"Do you want to come inside?" I offer. I can see he's already soaked to the bone. Drops of water fall off the tips off his hair. His hoodie does very little to keep him warm since its soaked with water.

He walks inside, his shoes squelching on the tiles.

"Sorry" he simply says.

"Uh hold on, wait here I'll be right back"

I turn and run up the stairs. I go to the hot water cupboard first and get a fresh towel. I then go to Nicole's room and get a clean pair of Luke's sweatpants. He stays over sometimes, so he leaves spare clothes. I go into my room and grab the zip up hoodie lying in the corner of the floor. It's the blue hoodie Wes gave to me a while back. We were on the plane back to Cali actually.

"Take it, you're cold" He insisted.

"Wes I'm fine, honestly"

"The goosebumps on your arms tell me differently"

"Oh shush, it would look horrible on me anyways, blue is not my colour"

"You look great in anything babe" He says grinning.

"Stop, now let me sleep, this plane ride is going to be long!"

After that he stopped pestering me and gave up. I eventually fell asleep but I woke up with his hoodie draped over me. I looked over to Keaton who was fast asleep on the right hand seat. I turned around to Wes and Drew but they were sleeping also. I snuggled into the Jumper more. I was cold, and Wes' scent was so strong on this jumper. I really didn't want to take it off. It's been in my possession ever since.

I go back downstairs and find that Wes is still standing in the same spot he was in when I left him.

"Here.." I say holding out the towel.

He takes it thankfully.

"And here are some clothes, you know where the bathroom is"

Wes examines the sweatpants and the hoodie. He takes the pants but hands me back the hoodie.

"I let you have this" He says.

"I know, but I'm giving it back"

"But I don't want it back, it's yours"

"Just take it, it looks horrible on me anyways, blue is not my colour" I say reliving the past.

Wes remembers too because he just goes wide-eyed. I relaxes "you look great in anything" he shrugs.

A silence breaks.

"Bathrooms there" I say pointing politely. Our conversation about the clothing had long ended and no one was saying anything so I decided to just get rid of him, for now. Just while I sorted things out.

What did I say to him? What would he say to me? Wes comes out of the bathroom in the spares clothes I gave him.

We both stand there awkwardly for a few moments both unsure of what to do. Wes is the first to break the silence.

"So I uh.. Came here to.."

"I know you followed me to carters Wes" I say. I knew he was there listening the whole time. But I'm not even angry at him for it.

"Oh.."

"I meant everything I said" I say truthfully.

"Then please take me back" He pleads.

"It's not that easy Wes, yeah what I said was true but Carter was right in some sense"

"I don't know what more you want me to do, you know I love you"