"You're supposed to say i love you"

"Wait!" I scream running to him. "Wes!" 

It had always been hard getting him to concentrate or to get his attention. This was clear to anyone that knew Wes well.   

He finally turns to me before walking on stage. He grins. "Miss me already?" He says cheekily while I slow my fast jog to a walk.   

I tease him and press my forehead to his. I'm about to kiss him and then I pull away at the last second causing Wes to bite his lip. "You forgot this" I say whilst putting his dog tag around his neck.   

"Where was this?" He asks holding it.  

I look down embarrassed. "Um under your shirt. On..my bedroom floor" I mumble so no one can hear.  

"Dang Wes already got her in the bedroom!" Drew says coming up behind me.  

"Nothing happened drew! We just made out!" I scoff.   

Wes shoves him out of the way. "Thanks babe," Wes kisses my cheek "I'm singing this song for you by the way."    

I blush. "Yeah, whatever" I laugh and I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls me close.  

"Good luck" I whisper in his ear.  

"I love you" He whispers back.  

I pull back and he gives me a quick kiss. "Go!" I laugh.  

Wes lets go and walks on stage with Drew and Keaton.  

"You comin'?" Becca asks coming up behind me and handing me my camera.  

"Definitely" I say looking and Wes and smiling.  

I was happier now. Like I was before. There was just something about Wes. The way he smiled just brightened up the room.   

I walked round to the front of the stage to position myself.  

"OMG IT'S ELLA!" A couple of girls scream.  

"Wait what?" I say turning around.  

"ELLA SOMULTON OMG! ELLA!"  

My mouth drops open "huh?"  

"ELLA CAN I PLEASE GET A PICTURE WITH YOU OMG PLEASE?!" One girl screams.  

"Uh why?" I asked confused.  

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!"   

"you what? How do you know me?"  

"YOU'RE WESLEY'S GIRLFRIEND!!"  

There was something about what she had just said that made me feel uneasy. I don't know if it was the way she said it or if it was what she said. I had never been so unfamiliar to someone addressing me before. Yeah sure strangers had called out to me before. But I at least had a trace of who they were.   

This just opened up my mind to the possibility that this may very well be my life now. How does someone prepare you for something like this. Wes isn't even used to stuff like this. This happens to him nearly everyday now. I'll be with him most of the time. People will recognise me. Girls will hate me. Girls will want to kill me. Just because I love a boy? This girl standing in front of me holding her camera out knows nothing about me. Yet she wants a picture with me because of my title "Wesley Stromberg's girlfriend" . I want people to know me for me and not for who I date. I love Wes. But sometimes it'll come with a price and that's only clear to me now.  

I laugh. "I sure am!" I say finishing it off with a smile.  

"So can I pleaseeee get a picture?!" The girl begs.