"You mean everything to me"

A/N: So I'm gonna warn you that this chapter will cause you to have major feels. Well it gave me major feels so haha enjoy.

--

I woke to the sun streaming in through my blinds. I roll over to my side to look at my alarm clock on my bed side table. 9:15.

I rub the sleep out of my eyes and sit up right in my bed. I was meant to be meeting Keaton in less than 45 minutes. That didn't seem like it would be happening. He would just have to wait a little longer.

I stretch out then let loose a big yawn. Less than a minute later Becca comes bounding into my room all bubbly and bright. She's a morning person. I on the other hand, am not.

"Good morning!!" Becca sings.

"Oh gosh" I say

Becca rips open my curtains and starts humming away. I pull my covers back over my head to deflect the brightness.

"It's not even early Ella!"

"Yes but Becca for me, when I'm not at school I sleep in till at least 12" I say grumpily.

"Whatever," She says grabbing my laptop and sitting on the end of my bed. "Mind if I check my Facebook?"

"Go ahead" I say lying back down.

"Why do you have league of legends, sims, and mine craft open" Becca asks.

I give an innocent look "what? They're fun games!"

"You spend too much time with those boys" Becca sighs. I roll my eyes and flop back down into my pillow.

Becca taps my leg repeatedly. "Elllllla!!"

"What!" I say frustrated with the leg tapping.

"One of the interviews of the boys from last night is up, do you want to watch it?"

I sit right up suddenly wide awake. "What kind of a question is that? Of course!"

Becca clicks onto the link leading to YouTube. It's a young Hollywood video. I've heard the boys saying that they have fun doing these interviews.

The video doesn't take long to load. Becca and I sit in silence, laughing at appropriate points.

"So boys what was different about this week than last week? Did you like this week better?"

"This week it was so much fun because its what we're best at and what we're used to, singing with instruments" Drew says.

"Yeah it felt like we were just back home singing in front of a crowd of about 50 people, it was so natural and relaxed" Wes adds on.

Keaton just smiles and laughs "yeah it was great"

Goodness that boy was adorable.

The interviewer laughs. "So how are you all getting along with the other contestants in the contestants house?"

"We are all just one big family" Wes says in a gayish tone that makes me giggle.

"Yeah we all just get along like the fifth harmony girls are my sisters now" Drew says.

"I freaked a little because Beatrice looks like my long lost sister or something" Keaton says looking a but petrified for effect.

Again the interviewer laughs. "And to finish off, we constantly get asked to ask you guys this question so are you guys single?"

"Of course I am" Keaton smiles.

"Yeah but you know that can change, so someone hit me up" Drew says winking into the camera.

They all look to Wes on the end. "And you Wes?" The interviewer presses.

"Yeah I'm single baby" Wes says winking into the camera like Drew.

Keaton and Drew look at each other with un certain looks on their faces.

My mouth drops with disbelief. Tears prick my eyes but I take a deep breath and they disappear. I look over to Becca and she has a confused expression on her face. She slaps the laptop shut before the video ends.

"Well then.." I finally say.

"Ella..i.." Becca begins but she gets cut off by all the boys running into my room.

Drew half tackles Becca onto the bed that she is already sitting on, Keaton skips into the room humming and Wes follows in behind.

"Hey baby" he says kissing me.

I push him off me.

"Are you ok?" He asks putting a hand on my shoulder.

I brush it off. "Don't touch me" I snarl.

"Ella what's going on?" Wes asks with a tone of concern in his voice.

I ignore him. The room falls quiet. Wes looks at everyone then turns back to me. "Babe?"

I take the laptop out and rewind the video to the part that Wes says he single.

"That explain it well enough?"

"Ella.."

"No Wes just don't do this right now ok?"

"Do what?"

"THIS WES! THIS! ACT ALL INNOCENT AND THAT YOU WEREN'T IN THE WRONG AT ALL BECAUSE, SHIT, WES IF YOU'RE SINGLE IT MEANS I AM TOO" I scream.

"Guys can you give us a minute" Wes says his tone not changing.

"NO. STAY HERE ALL OF YOU" I shout.

"Get out" Wes says his voice a little louder.

Drew and Becca don't hesitate they leave quietly. Keaton how ever doesn't know who to listen too.

"Keaton?" I say. It's more of a plea for him to stay.

Wes gives him a stare and Keaton leaves but gives me a sympathetic smile to apologise.

I huff and fold my arms turning away from Wes.

"Let me explain" Wes begins.

"EXPLAIN WHAT WES?! THAT YOU ARE SINGLE NOW? WELL THAT'S GREAT THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!" I yell.

"Ella listen to me!"

"No Wes!! This is what I was afraid of!! You always do something stupid that effects our relationship!"

"Ella!"

"I hate it Wes!" I continue to yell.

"Oh so you hate me now?!"

"No Wes I hate that we can't have a normal relationship like normal people!"

"Ella.. I only said I was single because I don't want you to get hurt" Wes says quietly.

"What?"

"You'll get bombarded Ella, you'll get threats, I want to keep you safe for as long as I can. Sure some fans already know but those fans don't really mind,"

I think back to my encounter with Sarah yesterday. She was lovely, sure it was weird but she treated me like a peer.

"But some fans get nuts and they may even go to extremes to stalking you. I just want to keep you safe"

I feel like an idiot for yelling at him. He was only trying to protect me. I feel terrible. I shouldn't of yelled at him. Sometimes I just can't contain my anger. Oops.

I sigh and walk up to Wes and give him a hug.

"I'm so sorry" I say with tears forming in my eyes. Wes hugs me back tightly.

"Please don't cry baby" he says stroking my hair.

"I'm a terrible girlfriend" I sob into his chest.

"Hey hey, shhh, I should've told you what I was doing"

I bring my hands up to my eyes and Wes just holds me to his chest.

"I'm sorry I said you were stupid" I say through my tears.

Wes laughs. "It's ok I mean we both know that I am stupid 95% of the time"

I giggle and Wes laughs along with me.

"Babe you ok now?" He asks.

"No. I'm embarrassed." I say truthfully. I would gladly stay pressed up against Wes' chest, protected by his arms for the rest of my life.

Wes picks me up and we sit on the bed. I climb onto his lap and tuck myself into a ball. My head still buried in his chest. Thank goodness he's like 3 times my size.

"You're so cute" Wes says kissing the top of my head.

"Stop it I hate you" I say

"And why's that?" Wes asks.

"Because I can't hate you"

Wes chuckles "that doesn't make any sense"

"Leave me alone!" I say getting into a tighter ball.

"Babe you're gonna have to get up, you have a date with Keaton today, then a party tonight"

I put my head up and act dumb. "Party?" I know he is referring to his birthday party after the results show tonight.

Wes pouts "you forgot didn't you"

"I didn't forget silly," I kiss him. "Happy birthday babe"

Wes pulls me back to his lips "I wasn't finished" he growls. I smile on his lips and I feel him smile too. Our mouths move together. My arms slink around his neck and I run my hand through his hair. He holds me so I don't fall off his lap.

"Well then kiddos!!" Drew says bursting into the room.

"Impeccable timing Drew" Wes says.

"It got a little too quiet, Ella could've been hurt" Drew shrugs.

"Well I'm not," I say angrily "now get out"

"But your buddy Keaton is waiting for you!" Drew chants.

I look at Wes and sigh. "I guess I better go."

Wes laughs. "Go!! I'll see you tonight before the show!"

I jump off Wes' lap then put my hand out to help him up. I stand on my tippy toes an lightly kiss him. "Now get out I have to get changed"

"Bye babe have fun" Wes says smiling and exiting the room with Drew.

As soon as the door closes I throw off my clothes and head into my en suite and have a five minute shower. I finish an pull on my denim shorts and white blouse. My hair is still curly from last night so I quickly run a brush through it and let it fall past my shoulders. I put my wallet and phone in a small brown shoulder bag and head out to the front door where Keaton is waiting.

"Ready to go?" I ask whilst putting on my white converse.

"Yes!" Keaton says enthusiastically.

Once I've finished putting on my shoes Keaton slips his arm through mine and we skip down to my car.

"So what was the screaming about then" Keaton asks clicking in his seatbelt.

"Keaton I saw your face in the interview. I think you know what it was about"

"Wes can be a douche sometimes." Keaton admits.

"You got that right," I laugh "so what are you getting him for his birthday?"

"I got him a SnapBack with his name on it and some Yums shirts" Keaton says gazing out the window.

"That's cute" I comment.

He turns to me "what did you get him?"

"A Rolex watch" I say concentrating on the road.

"A WHAT?!" Keaton splutters.

"A watch?"

"A ROLEX WATCH!"

"and?"

"THOSE THINGS ARE EXPENSIVE. VERY EXPENSIVE"

"Yeah well I do love him a bit Keaton"

"More than a bit" Keaton says rolling his eyes.

I reach over and ruffle his hair. "You'll understand soon enough Keaton"

--

Keaton and I had to practically race home because we lost track of time and we ended up being late. We run back stage. Keaton buttoning up his shirt and me holding my heels in my right hand and everything else in my left. We practically jump into our makeup chairs. Then we burst out laughing.

"You're silly" I say to Keaton. He just continues laughing and so do I.

Once our makeup's done we slump onto one of the couches. "Phew what a day" I say playing with a curl at the bottom of my hair.

"I'll say!" Keaton huffs.

I lift my legs up to rest on Keatons lap. I pull my phone out and look at twitter. I get bored within a minute so I lock my phone and chuck it on my lap.

"You scared for tonight?" I ask.

"It's weird you know? Like I could be going home tonight and that would suck but then again I know it would be ok because we've had all the publicity we need"

"I guess I get what you mean, but winning is the goal" I wink at him.

"Oh that too" Keaton laughs.

I sigh. "It'd suck for me if you guys left"

"We'll always be here Ella!"

I smile because I know it's true. If I can count on anyone it's Keaton, Wes and Drew.

"Hey baby!" I hear Wes say from behind me.

"Hey Hun!" I say swinging my legs off of Keaton and standing up to kiss Wes.

"What did you get up to today?" Wes asks.

"We shopped" Keaton beams.

"Seriously?.." Wes says.

"Of course!" I say.

"All contestants to the stage!" A stage crew calls.

I pull Keaton and Wes into a hug. "You guys are my favourite pair of brothers, you'll be ok I have confidence in you" I say holding them close.

"Ahem" Drew says tapping his foot in front of me.

"You too big bro" I say letting go of Wes and Keaton and embracing drew in a bear hug.

I let go of Drew and he walks with Keaton and Wes onto stage. I grab my camera to go to the audience. We just have to get through this night and we'll be fine.

--

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR WES, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" Everyone sings.

"HIP HIP, HORRAY! HIP HIP HORRAY! HIP HIP HORRAY!" Everyone chants as a cake is placed in front of Wes and after the last cheer he blows out the candles.

"Wooo!" I cheer.

Wes instantly gets engulfed with slaps on the back and hugs.

"You not gonna go see him?" Becca asks standing to the back of the room with me.

"Na, he's having too much fun" I say taking a sip of my soft drink.

Becca points to it "You not drinking?"

I laugh "No no, drinking is not really my game you know?"

Becca lifts up her own "Yeah I know"

I smile at her. I know that drinking has torn apart her family. She hates it.

"So what did you get him then?"

"Nothing" I lie.

"Oh I see, the present comes to tonight" She says winking at me.

"Becca no! I don't think I'm ready for that kind of thing!" I exclaim.

I had never really thought about it. It was never important to me, simply because I've never been in love. But I guess it is important now because I love Wes.

I look at him dancing away. Him smiling. Him laughing. I notice all the little things about him. He catches my gazing eye and winks. He doesn't come over he knows I'm not a dancy type of person. He is very correct.

The club has never been my kind of scene. Making new friends has never really been my scene either, especially making drunk friends.

After a while my soft drink becomes a bore. Becca goes off with Drew to who knows where and I'm left by myself at the back. I try taking pictures but after a while that starts to become boring too. I look at Wes who is having the time of his life with 6 different girls all dancing around him. It makes me jealous. It would make any girlfriend jealous. But I trust him and I'm too tired to care. I yawn and decide its best for me to leave. Once I open the door to the outside I am engulfed with fresh air which is soothing compared to the hot and sweaty air inside. I put my hands into my jacket pockets and head down the pavement with only my heels making a sound.

"Ella? Wait up!" I hear from behind me. I smile because I know instantly who it is.

"Yeah what's up?" I say turning back to him.

"There's a party going on inside, and you're not there" Wes says pointing his thumbs over his shoulder and at the door.

"Yeah, it's like 10:30 babe, parties aren't my thing, I have work to finish and I have a press conference to go to tomorrow morning so I gotta hit the hay!" I say sounding cheerful to not make him upset.

"I'll come with you then"

"No no you're not missing your party for me" I say with a genuine smile.

"Ella.."

"Wes no! Stay! Please, for me. I'll have lunch with you tomorrow, and dinner. But please just stay at the party."

Wes scratches the back of his head "Ok" he finally says.

I smile and give him a quick kiss. "Thank you, happy birthday Wes. I love you"

He kisses me back "I love you too"

I continue to smile then I walk off leaving Wes to go back to his party. The ride home doesn't take long and Im back at the house in no time. Once I strip my clothes and get into my pyjamas I connect my camera to my laptop and load the photos on from tonight. After about an hour I fall asleep with my head on the laptop only to be woken by the sound of my camera saying it was finished uploading. I disconnect everything then slip into bed to finally go to sleep. I had been in bed all of about 5 minutes when a tapping started on my shoulder.

"Baby.."

"what." I say grumpily.

"It's just me." Wes whispers in my ear.

"I know, what are you doing?" I grumble.

"I wanted to spend the last half hour of my birthday with you" I can feel his smile widen in the darkness.

"How the hell did you get in here?"

"The window"

A normal human being would've used the door but ok.

"Wes close it, it's getting cold" I say.

"I hear body heat helps keep you warm"

"Well come on then" I say lifting the duvet covers so he can clamber in next to me.

Wes wraps his arms around me tightly, pulling me closer to his chest. I rest my head on his chest and close my eyes.

"I've never loved someone so much before" I whisper to him.

Wes kisses the top of my head "You mean the world to me"

I take in his smell. His warmth. His touch. His slow breathing which is in time with mine. If there was a way to be closer to him right now I would take it.

I look up at Wes. "You ok baby?" He asks.

"I want to have sex with you" I say.

"What?"

"You heard me"

Wes looks surprised. "But Ella are you sure, are you sure you want to lose your innocence to me, are you sure you're ready for this?"

"It's called making love. I love you Wes. That much is clear to me. I want you and all of you. If I could spend the rest of my life with someone it would be you and I'm positive of that"

"I want to spend my life with you too. I love you, but I don't want to hurt you" he says cupping my face in his hands.

"I want this Wes, I'm sure. You're everything I need. When I say I love you I truly mean it. I can't describe it but you make me..whole"

He looks into my eyes. "You mean everything to me and if I ever hurt you again I don't think I could live with myself"

I kiss him. "Please, I want this to happen"

Wes inhales. "Ok" he says breathing out.

I smile. I'm ready now. I know that. Wes changed me, for the better and if by chance in a few years things don't work out, I'll still always love him.

"Shit we can't though, I don't have protection"

"Look, I don't care if I get pregnant because it'll be your child and you'd be the best dad in the world"

Wes kisses me. "Ok I'll take the risk, but just remember, if you don't get pregnant tonight, I'm gonna try again in a few years" Wes smirks.

I laugh. "I got it"

"You ready for this babe?" Wes asks

"Ready as I'll ever be" I say

Wes kisses me and lightly lays me down on the bed. My hands reach to the bottom of his shirt and lift it over his head. He does the same with mine. One by one pieces of clothing come off. I smile against Wes' lips and he does the same.

"I love you" He breathes on my lips.

I love him too and that much is never going to change.

--

A/N: ok so I'm just going to take a moment to imagine Wes as a dad.

.
.
.
.
.
.
omg that's just asdfghjkl . (Pic of that in external link I dare you to look at it)

Ok so anyways, what did y'all think! I ain't one for writing smut so sorry I'm not going to write any in this fanfic but if you wanted some there is some dodgy e3 smut tumblrs check out those! Hahaha.

But thoughts on this chapter? I've told you before but I love your guys' comments!! You seriously make my day :')

BUT OMG WE FINALLY HIT 2K VOTES I LITERALLY LOVE YOU GUYS WITH MY ALL THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE OMG I CRY. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. BUT DONT STOP VOTING NEXT GOAL IS 3K!!!

You guys are so amazing I love you all!! Stay rad xx

~Kiri