"She's kinda like.. My bestfriend"

A/N: Hey guys!! Thanks so much for your comments on the last chapter!! You guys are truly amazing!! Now the way I have written this chapter is kinda weird. I have written a day in each characters P.O.V so we'll see how this plays out :) Happy reading :D

~~

Sunday Night

Keaton's P.O.V:

"Stop crying Ella!"

"I can't!," She sobs "How could he just say he loves her but then he leaves!"

"Because that's what he does!" Keaton argues.

"I...don't get it!" She says still sobbing.

"But that's ok! It's just a movie!"

"The notebook is more than just a movie Keaton.... It's a way of life" Ella argues, wiping tears from her eyes.

I roll my eyes at her and she puts her head back into the crook of my neck. It's 11:00 at night and we've been watching movies together all day long. She's kinda like... My best friend now. Wes wasn't even angry or jealous. He was happy that she's happy and he stayed out of our way the whole day.  

That's all he wants, is for her to be happy and for her to smile.

After my mum and my dad divorced I never really saw what love really was, I didn't even think it existed. That was, until I saw Wes with Ella. But it also showed me how fragile it is.

"It's ok Ella! I've got you! Stop crying!" She snuggles into my chest.

"Thanks for being there for me keaters" She whispers

"It's just a movie!" I say even though I know that's not what she was referring to.

"That's not what I meant but oh well" She sighs into my chest.

I consider it best not to comment on it an just enjoy this moment with my best friend.

"Hey," She begins "Are you and Katie gonna hang while we're here?"

Ah Katie. "Yeah, sure, if she wants to" I say hoping that she will.

I'm so glad Ella introduced me to her. I really like her, but I don't want to freak her out with the whole X factor thing because Simon did warn us that we'll only get bigger from here and Katie doesn't want to be involved with my courier, she doesn't want to get in the way.

"Just invite her every chance you get" Ella says.

I smile at the thought of Katie coming to spend time with me. "I will" I say grinning.

--

Monday

Ella's P.O.V:

"Ok now Wes, throw your arms over Keaton and Drews shoulders," I call whilst holding my camera to my face "Yep just like that, good job"

So far I had been doing good. I hadn't broken down. In fact I didn't even feel like I was going to cry. Maybe I'm moving on.

But i didn't want to move on. Because moving on means forgetting, and I never want to forget.

"Yep, that'll do for today, thanks boys" I call out to them.

"Thanks Ella!!" They all call back.

A smile creeps onto my face as I look at the boys waving and being idiots. There are just something's in life you have to be so great full for. Two of my best friends and the guy I fell in love with not to long ago are on their way to becoming stars, but they still make time for friends and family. They're still them.