"Open your eyes"

"Start from the beginning" I demanded as we all sat in a private room after the ceremony.

Wes took a deep breath and started.

"It was after the third show. I had gone for a walk by myself because I wanted to clear my head. I found him running away by some gang, at the time I didn't know who he was, so basically I went after him to get him to a safe place and I told him to come inside. Once I saw his face in the light I saw you, you two resembled each other so much and after he told me his name I knew. I hated keeping this from you especially when you said you trusted me again but I knew you had to know when the time was right. Jordan agreed that was best as well and he also needed time to prepare himself to see you again. He was staying with my mum back in Huntington because he had nowhere else. After him and my mum talked a bit they figured out that my mum and your dad still knew each other and she contacted him immediately." Wes told me.

My jaw dropped open. "Are you serious?"

"Look I get it if you're angry at me but I did it because--"

I cut him off by jumping into his arms. He wraps his arms around my waist. I kiss his cheek "thank you," I smile "Wes I can't believe this"

"He's a cool guy," He chuckles "You guys are so alike it's crazy"

I giggle. "Just don't fall in love with the wrong Somulton, Wesley"

"I know exactly which Somulton I'm in love with" He says resting his forehead on mine. His breathing slows and I quickly become aware of his hot breath scraping my lips. I say something quick to distract myself.

"Why would you think I would be angry with you?"

Wes pulls away slightly to look me in the eyes. "Because, you'd tell me stories about him. You never even realised you said them. But it's like when you're with me you're so open about your family it's like you wanted me to know absolutely everything but as soon as a family member came into the room you shut off completely. You just shut them out and push them away as if they'd harm or tamper with your memories. You told me because I could tell you trusted me with every ounce of your being. I knew by not telling you that I'd be jeprodizing that trust, but also you weren't emotionally ready for it"

Is he right? Do I talk about Jordan a lot? His face was always so clear in my head and I guess the only way I could preserve that face I held, was to describe it to others because that was my way with dealing with things, by remembering the good things.

"Wes, I do trust you. I trust you with my life and I know you'd never do anything to hurt me intentionally. Sure you can be a dick at times but I know you'd keep me safe no matter what, so I believe that you not telling me till now was the best desicion." I finish, smiling.

Wes quickly closes the space between us by kissing my lips. It was so soft and gentle that I'm not quite sure if it was real or I just imagined it.

"I love you" Wes whispers so quietly that I almost miss it.

"I love you too"

If I was so sure about anything it was how much I knew I loved Wes. I don't know if you've ever fallen in love but it's like you finally know where it is that you're going, it's like you finally know what's right and what's real. I feel that with Wes and that will probably never change.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks, kissing the top of my head.

"You" I smirk.

"Oh yeah?" He teases.

"Yeah an how much I want to rip off your tux shirt" I laugh, my hand resting on his abdomen.

"What are you waiting for?" He says playfully. I just laugh and walk to the door. I put my hand on the handle and keep it there, stopping where I stand.

"You ok?" Wes asks an I turn around.

"Imagine what my life is going to he like now, I mean I've got my bestfriend back and that's one of the only things I've ever wanted. I used to cry myself to sleep because he said he would always be there but he wasn't, I used to stay up wondering if he was ok or even alive. When you're 15 years old you shouldn't have to think about stuff like that, no one should"

It only takes a couple of strides for Wes to be in front of me. He takes a strand of hair out of my face and puts it behind my ear. "Things were always going to get better, your life will always be amazing, you just have to open your eyes and look around"

~~

A/N: OMG GUYS IM SO SORRY!! I know this chapter is sooooo average and short but I felt bad not putting something up!! (It actually sucks but you might like the next chapter idk) I was going to add this chapter to the next chapter but i decided to cut it because the other chapter isnt finished and i felt bad bc its been ages!!!

If you care I'm going to tell you why I haven't been writing as much, so basically I've been trying out this normal life thing lol. I've been going outside of the house more often now yay! I have a sad life but yeah then I went on this sports tournament and I injured my arm so I couldn't really write with one arm but im allg now. Also I've been getting more into studying cause it's getting close to the end of the year exams (I mean suicide). Aaaaaand then my best friend decided to be a little dick and not be friends with me anymore, his loss whatevs. Yeah and I've been playing this new game called high school story and I've spent countless hours trying to get me and Wes to the highest level of dating hahahaha (help). But yeah download that game after you vote for my chapter :D

BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS 100k+ READS I ACTUALLY CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. THIS HAS BEEN MY GOAL SINCE I FIRST STARTED IN LIKE DECEMBER I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH OMG I CRIED WHEN I SAW YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY THE BEST OMG I WANT TO HUG YOU ALL AND KISS YOUR FEET AND HANG POSTERS OF YOU ALL ON MY WALL YES.

Also I have been working on something you guys might like which is another reason why I haven't been updating. I also only have a few chapters left of this (cry) but I will be writing a Keaton one soon if you care to read that :)) I have also updated Jaiden bc it's been months so I decided to give that sucker some attention.

I literally love you guys to pieces.

Stay rad

~Kiri