"You're worth it"

I wake up with Wes' arm draped over me protectively. His naked body is pressed up against mine under the covers. I roll over and lay on his stomach. I start trailing kisses up his chest then along his collarbones till I finally meet his lips. Wes is awake now because he starts kissing me back. I pull back and lay on his chest and look up at him.

"Morning baby" He says stroking my loose hair.

"Hey you" I say.

What happened last night was undoubtedly the best night of my life. Not just because of the sex part. But because I only realised how much Wes actually loves me and what it feels like to love and be loved. I've never been so close to something more in my life. Wes makes me complete.

"So what are we doing today?" He asks with a really sexy morning voice.

"Shit I dunno but if you talk with a morning voice all day I'll be really turned on" I say grinning.

Wes laughs "you're funny"

"I'm being serious, and if you keep the sex hair look" I say trailing kisses along his neckline.

"Stop that," he growls "no one likes a tease"

I smirk and push myself up and start kissing around his mouth. I guess Wes got pissed off because he cups his hands around my face and kisses me. I kiss him back because I like the frustrated Wes.

I jump up eventually. "Come on, lets get changed."

"Can I just say," Wes begins "You look better without clothes on"

"Ha ha ha" I say chucking him his trousers and slipping on a jumper and pj boxers.

Wes catches the trousers with ease and puts them on. He turns round to pick up his shirt behind him, I gasp and my hand flies over my mouth.

Wes comes over to me instantly "baby what's wrong, are you ok?" He asks looking into my eyes.

"Your back, it's got scratches and everything all over."

Wes strides into the bathroom and inspects his back "don't even worry about it. It just tells me you had a good time" he says winking.

"I didn't hurt you did I?"

"Babe you couldn't hurt me, physically that is" he says embracing me in a hug.

How did I not realise I did them? I must've been REALLY into it last night.

" I have to have a shower now" I mumble into his chest.

"Ok well it's 9am so everyone is probably still asleep so I'll sneak back into my room and get changed."

I give a muffled "ok" into his chest.

Wes kisses me one last time then leaves my bedroom shutting the door quietly behind him. I go into the bathroom and turn the tap on. I strip of my clothes and get into the shower, letting the water fall onto my hair.

I know that I'll never regret last night. I don't feel like a different or a new person I feel like me. Except I love someone so much more to the extent that I'd die for them.

After about 10 minutes of hot water hitting my shoulders I turn off the tap and step out of the shower. It takes less than 20 minutes to chuck on some shorts, a big sweater, do my hair and apply minimal makeup, after I've finished I head out to the dining and kitchen area where the crew are all talking and laughing.

I walk straight into the kitchen and grab a bottled water from the fridge. Everyone drops silent as soon as I walk in.

"Ok then" I say placing myself on Wes' lap at the table.