"Good times eh?"

January 6th

"Hey, what's that?" I hear Jordan say from behind me.

I adjust the glasses on my nose so I can see my computer screen better. "College stuff" I reply taking a mouthful of Cheerios from my cereal bowl.

"You know what? I can't wait till you leave, one I can get your room cause you have the best view and an en suit and two, I can get rid of all of this 'College Stuff' hanging around the house" he says picking up one of the many orientation booklets lying on the kitchen counter.

I poke my tongue out at him and close my laptop. To say I was excited to go to Princeton was an understatement.

"Have you finished packing yet?" Jordan asks walking into the kitchen and searching the fridge for something to eat.

"Haven't even started" I say truthfully setting my cereal bowl down on the counter I'm sitting at.

Jordan laughs. "The thing I hate about you is that you're the biggest procrastinator in the world yet you still get everything done to an exceptional standard, how?"

I laugh at his words and put my laptop under my arm. "You didn't grow up with Nicole like I did"

Jordan puts his hands up to his chest to show defeat. "I rest my case"

I roll my eyes and go upstairs to have a shower and get ready for the day. I have errands to run.

In half an hour I'm back downstairs in a black skirt that comes up to mid thigh, a baggy white tank top, denim jacket and of course my white converse. I decided to let my hair air dry, I couldn't be bothered blow drying it.

I take a cardboard box thats filled with random things from when i was a kid downstairs with me.

"Going somewhere?" Jordan asks as I pass the living room.

"Yeah, there's um..someone I have to see.."

"Ok just be back before 8. I've decided we're watching the batman trilogy"

I salute him with my free hand. "Wouldn't miss it for the world"

He grins and continues watching tv. I head out to my car and begin driving to my destination. I have been contemplating for days whether this is a good idea or not. But with all the bad reasons to not go there were good reasons to go and the good out weighed the bad in this case.

I pull up at my old high schools parking lot for the football field. I get out, lock my car, grab the cardboard box and head over the bleachers.

I notice him running up and down the bleachers as I walk into the stadium. It never was like him to not train on the weekends. I sit down on the first row of seats to wait for him to notice me and come see me. I'm instantly hit with memories from that time Wes and I came and saw our schools play each other in football. That night was amazing.

"Ella?" I hear from my left. I turn to my side and see him standing in front of me. I smile. Nothing's changed in the time I haven't seen him. I make no hesitation to get up and hug him.

"Carter" I breathe still hugging him. He hugs me back.

"What are you doing here?!" Carter exclaims.

I sit back down on my seat and Carter makes no hesitation to sit next to me.

"I have some things I need to give you" I say grabbing my cardboard box on the right. I put it on my lap and look at it. I look up at carter and he has a confused expression on his face. I sigh and begin to open the box.

"Wait" Carter says. Putting his hand on the lid to prevent me from opening it.

Now I'm the one that gives the confused look.