CHAPTER 2

DEMONVILLE HIGH
7 YEARS LATER
"I still wonder why this town is called Demonville", Diego said.
"I still wonder why no one knows your parents", Kira said.
The two of them were best friends since childhood or maybe even a couple. They were born on the same day and the same time.
" Bae, you know I love you and I can't lie to you. We've known each other since we were six and have you ever seen me with a parent?"
Kira's silence answered his question.
"I don't have a dad, and my mom died when I was four "
Kira and Diego were two similar people. They were different from the normal students.
"Diego?"
"Yes?"
"Why do majority of the students avoid me and get too attracted to you? Ain't I good looking?"
Diego laughed.
"Are you kidding me? You're one of the hottest and prettiest ladies in college. The only issue is about our auras. I've overheard some students say that you have some kind of dark , evil and repulsive aura."
Again with the the darkness.
"And what kind of aura do you have? Bright and attractive?", she asked sarcastically and scoffed.
" I dunno " he said.
Kira knew he was lying. Suddenly she felt some kind of anger surge through her body. She lifted his chin so that he was looking into her eyes.
"Now tell me, what kind of aura do they say you have?", she asked with a compelling tone. She felt some kind of energy leave her mouth. Diego's eyes lost their focus.
"They say that I have an aura of goodness and attraction", he said.
" You shall forget what happened now", she said. Diego's eyes returned to normal.
Just then she covered her mouth with her palm in realization. Diego just looked at her confused.
"What just happened?", he asked
" I dunno.", she denied. "I have to go"
She turned to leave but was held back.
"But we were going to the eatery", Diego protested
"Not anymore", she said as the grip was loosened. "Nextime"
With that she ran off leaving Diego alone and confused.