CHAPTER 10

***
Kira paced round her room in fear and disbelief. She couldn't believe that she had just compelled someone to kill herself.
"Maybe, I can reverse it", she said and closed her eyes.

I can't even sense her. If she did what I told her to do, I could've sensed it. I could only sense her peeing on herself. Could it be that she was murdered by someone else? Omigosh!

Guilt began to wash over her.
"What were you thinking?", she said as she hit her head. Would things get any more weird? She went to her bathroom. She picked up her toothbrush to brush. She looked at herself in the mirror.
Poor little lady like me.

Just then, another image formed on the mirror.
Kira saw another lady beside her. She looked exactly like her, just that she had blue eyes unlike her green.
She looked beside her but didn't see anyone, then she looked back at the mirror and she saw her. She was to shocked to scream.
"Go to sleep", the lady said with a soft voice and everything went black.

***

Kira saw herself in a boat with a hooded lady with blue glowing eyes. She looked around as many questions began flooding her mind.
Was this the lady I saw in my room? Did she compel me and why? Who is she? Where are we? How did we get here?
"Too many questions. I'll answer them. Yes, I was the one you saw in your room. Yes, I compelled you. Reason is; because I had to. I am your Inner Guardian. We are in the Sea of Demonism. I brought you here."
"How did you hear my thoughts?"
"I'm your vengeful Spirit. I am you and you are me...."

This was just too much. Wait, is this a dream?

"That, I can't tell you. You are going to be given the power to control the elements. And the first one you'll get is water. Cuz that's the most difficult element to control. You are a Guardian. When the time is right, you'll start seeing the legends and parts of the future, so you would know who to bring down"

The hooded lady ignored her.
Soon, dolphins swam to the surface and began to dive, attracting Kira.
"Omigosh!"
She ran closer to take a look and the hooded lady seized that opportunity. She pushed Kira off the boat. Kira fell into the water and immediately, the dolphins vanished or..... faded.
So it was all an illusion? How could she fall for such a trick?

But she didn't sink. Yet. She felt like she was on the top of a very thick transparent paste. Then, she began to sink slowly. She looked at the boat which was beginning to fade. The hooded lady looked at her.
"Don't fight it. Allow it!", she yelled.

***

Kira shot her eyes open.
It was a dream. It was all a dream.
But something inside her told her that it wasn't over yet. It was then that she took notice of her surrounding. She was in her bathtub with warm water covering her clothed body up to her neck.
But....how? I was standing over there and I'm.....
She quickly stood up, intense fear taking over her.
Suddenly the water under her feet became ice. She screamed and the ice melted and the water threw her out of the tub. She landed and quickly stood up.