CHAPTER 20

Ansh and Azriel were in a forest and suddenly Kira materialized in front of them.
"And where do you two think you're going?", she asked.
"Excuse me. You are?", Azriel asked.
Kira looked at him.
"I'm guessing you're the one that murdered my dad. Well it's a shame you won't last long", she said.
Ansh scoffed.
"And how is that supposed to happen? You're just a Guardian, like your useless parents "
"And you both are just young demons below the age of thirty, meaning you can easily be killed", Kira said with a smirk as her blue eyes glowed with it's hint of silver.

She made her left hand into the form of a hole and she inserted her right thumb into the hole. Then she used her left hand to twist her right thumb.
As she did it, Azriel grunted as his neck got broken. He fell, dead.
"Muscular fool", she said.
Ansh's eyes glowed and looked like that of a lion. He roared. His teeth became longer and looked sharper and claws broke out of his fingers.
Kira didn't look scared.
"I'm gonna do this the old fashioned way. Don't worry, I'll make your death as quick as possible", she said.
Ansh charged at her. Before he even got close to her, a fist was plunged into his back. It took hold of his spine. He could still see Kira at his front but he could feel her presence behind him.
She brought her lips to his ear.
"Nextime think properly before you go against someone. Oh wait, there won't be a nextime for you", Kira said and her hand crushed his spine. Ansh fell dead.
"The Vengeance of the witch is swift and true", Kira said and she faded with the wind

***

DEMONVILLE HIGH

Kira walked into the hallway cockily. She didn't look like someone who had just lost her parents. She caught the attention of all the students in the hallway. She heard the side comments
of the people admiring her, she also heard their thoughts of awe.
"Kira! Kira!!"
It was Diego. He ran towards her and embraced her. He pulled back and then looked at her.
"Are you alright? You haven't been in school for almost a month", he said with worry in his voice.
Kira looked into his eyes and suddenly she felt light-headed. It was as if she was floating and was also having a vision at the same time.

**

She found herself in a large cave. She saw people bound with chains at the left. They had hair that floated as if they were in water. At the right, a woman that looked evil was also bound. Her pupils had a blue glow. At her front stood a woman dressed in white. She held a glowing sword on her hand.
The bound woman looked at her, the need to murder present in her eyes.
"You think you're powerful? Just because you weakened me with your magic? Don't worry, when I get out of here and regain my powers, I'll hunt down and destroy you and your descendants to the ends of the earth"
The woman in white chuckled.
"That will happen only if you get out of here alife", she said and raised the sword, ready to strike.
"No!", Kira screamed as she rushed to stop the woman on white. She tried to grab the woman's hand but she couldn't feel it. It was as if she was trying to grab air.
The woman on white slashed the bound woman on her neck with the sword.
"Be vanquished, witch!", she yelled. Kira quickly bent over to cover the bound woman's cut. To her surprise, she could feel her flesh but that wasn't the only thing.
As soon as Kira's hands touched the woman's neck, a shiver went through her body. Her sight began to blur, she felt energy seep into her body. She felt as if her insides were gonna burst. She tried to pull off but she couldn't. She began to go unconscious.
"Th.. this will not end well for your descendants. They will be expunged from the face of the earth and they will be forgotten..."

**