CHAPTER 22

"Who...who are you? And how do I not know you? I know every Ancient demon", the demon said.
He was inside a cave in a place he did not know with Kira.
"Well, technically not all. I haven't been around for a long time. You haven't been born when I was put down"
"I swear I'll destroy you"
"You know what I am so I'm sure you know you can't harm me. I on the other hand, can do just about anything I want with you. Ask you can see, I am on a whole different league of my own. In fact, you should be thanking me"
The demon scoffed.
"For what?"
"While you slept for three days..."
"Three what?!"
Kira scowled.
"Allow me to talk"
"But demons don't have that power over other demons. Not even Ancients"
"That's the thing darling. I'm not just a demon. I'm also a witch and a Guardian. Call me a tribrid or a tripernatural if you like. And also, you're about to transition from being a demon. So tell me young demon, what is your name?", she said.
"I..I am Meliodas"
"Now Meliodas...", Kira said as she walked towards him. She held his chin up and looked directly into his eyes. "...from now on, you will do as I say. And you're gonna remain here till I'm done with you"
"I will do as you say",he said slowly, like someone who was under some kind of hypnosis.
Then he came to his senses.
"What did you do to me?". Kira scoffed.
"You're too uneducated and inexperienced. How old are you?", she asked.
"I'm 60", Meliodas said. Kira face palmed.

"Let me teach you. I can see that this is your first time on earth. Demons can compel humans, yes. But Ancient and by Ancient I mean the Fallen Angels themselves can compel other demons."
Just then, Meliodas scrunched his nose as if he was perceiving something.
"I smell humans"
"Oh yes. I compelled them to be here", Kira said. And three ladies walked in.
"Let's begin now, shall we?".
She put her forefinger on Meliodas' forehead. It sank into his forehead effortlessly and Meliodas groaned in pain. His eyes began turn red. Kira stretched out her free hand and a wooden stake appeared on it. She stabbed him on his chest, at the part where his heart was supposed to be located.
He gasped and went unconscious and the stake turned to ash.
Few hours later, he woke up.
"I feel... different ", he said looking at his body.
"Of course you do. You're no longer a demon"
"What?!"
"Don't worry. I made you much stronger", she said and put a ring on his hand.
"Always put it on. It'll protect you from the UV rays of the sun."
"And why do I need protection from the sun"
"Cuz it can burn you silly"
"What am I?", Meliodas asked as he put the ring on.
"You're a blood-sucking creature. A vampire"
"Why? Why did you do this!", he asked.
Kira didn't look bothered.
"Now I'll explain the details. When I put my finger in your forehead, I gave you my blood. But your body isn't exactly compatible with it so I had to kill you. I killed you with a wooden stake from an olive tree. As you should know, olives are somewhat...related to heaven and all so you can't be killed by an angel or a demon. As a matter of fact, you're as immortal as an Ancient. You also inherited my divine speed and strength, though not all of it. You wouldn't be able to kill an Ancient. You can kill young demons but you can't be killed by Ancients. However, there are only two people that can kill you. I and...God"
She scoffed.
"You're immune to demonic compulsion, even by an Ancient, even by me. But since it was my blood that made you what you are, you've got to be loyal to me or else.... Oh, and your diet is gonna be human blood"
"You've gotta be kidding me. No way"
"Yes way.", Kira said." And by the way you now have a heart "
"What for?"
"So you can make more of your kind. Get your blood into the body system of a human, kill him or her. After a few hours they'll wake up hungry and needing to feed. Take note, when they feed and complete their transformation, they shouldn't go out under the sunlight without protection. Like you, they'll burn but unlike you, they'll burn to death."
"And why is that?"
"You were turned directly from my blood. They will be turned with your blood. Get the logic now? And also if they should get stabbed in the heart with any kind of wood or they get their head or heart separated from their body, they'll die"
"But why are they so vulnerable?"
"Because they were turned with your blood not mine. Therefore it'll be easier to kill them. Although they'll be fast and strong but not as you"
Then she walked to the ladies. With her nail, she gave the first one a cut in her neck. Blood began to flow from the cut.
"Now you must be hungry. Come and feed so that you can get all those amazing powers I told you about", she said as she looked at Meliodas.
Meliodas stood and slowly walked over to the lady as if he was in a trance. He went behind the lady and used his fingers to wipe the blood on her neck. He put them in his mouth and closed his eyes as the taste of the blood hit his tongue. He opened his eyes and they were blood red. He opened his mouth wide and a loud hiss erupted from his throat. His demon canines were gone, only fangs and normal human teeth. He sank his fangs into the lady's neck and drank her blood till she died.
The same thing, he did to the other two ladies. Then three men, humans, walked into the cave.
"I'm still hungry", Meliodas said panting as he sped to them. When he finished with them, Kira chanted some words in an unknown language and six wooden stakes appeared on her hands. With them, she began to stab each of them on the heart. When she was done, she flicked her wrist and all the stakes turned to ash.

"They're already dead. Why are you stabbing them? And aren't those olive woods?"
"Yes they are. But it's part of my plan. These humans each have a portion of my blood in them. So in a few hours they'll wake up as vampires. They'll be purely immortal like you, almost as strong and fast as you but not stronger or faster. And the olive wood also makes them immune to
angelic annihilation and demonic compulsion"
She brought six more rings and put them on their fingers respectively.
"What will they feed on when they wake?"
"Don't worry about that, luv. I got that covered. There's a cave below this one  filled with humans willing and waiting to be fed on and turned. You and the six of them shall be called the Primus. Tonight, the seven of you are gonna go to the cave below us, give those humans your blood and feed on them till they die. When they wake take them out to the city and let them complete their transition. The seven of you should take down any demon you see that can be taken down