CHAPTER 31

The Primis and Delilah stood in silence. It had been an hour since Diego and Pedro lost consciousness. Then all of a sudden, the four murdered witches gasped as they came to.
They stood up.
The species groaned in frustration.
"Seems like you're back for round two", Delilah said.
"Oh we would love to but we were given orders to not harm you", one of the witches said.
Malyen chuckled.
"Harm us? In what world are you equiped to harm us?"
"You don't get it", the second witch said. "We can kill you permanently "
"We died and we were reborn with  extra power. She knew that we would destroy you on sight so she ordered us not to", the third witch said.
"As a matter of fact, she's on her way. She'll be here any moment from now", the last witch said.
Just then,the water in the tub began to bubble and steam.
The human standing by the tub looked at them with fear in his eyes. Then a grunt was heard and Kara leaped out of the tub and grabbed the human. She bit into his neck and consumed his blood quickly and snapped his neck, then she vamped to Ivora and pulled her hair so hard and her head got separated from the rest of her body. Her dismembered head turned grey along with the rest of her body. Then she vamped to Malach and tore his heart out of his chest. His lifeless body turned grey.
Rays of blinding light were emitted from Kara's body and faded almost immediately revealing Kira in her true tribrid body, no longer the Kara vampire form.
"I'm afraid you'll need a lot more than that to take me down luv", she said with a smirk.
The species were rooted with shock and fear as they looked at the dead and dessicated bodies of Ivora and Malach.
"B..but how? You didn't even use the stake", Meliodas said.
"I didn't need it. I made you what you are. I gave you immortality. I can take it with or without the stake. I just wanted to give Iva and Morova decent deaths", Kira said.
"What about the human?", Irina asked
"I needed human blood to complete the spell to revert me to my tribrid form" 
Baal woke up with a gasp. No one seemed to pay attention to him. He stood.
"Then why? Why did you make yourself a vampire in the first place?", Meliodas said.
"Because I wanted to check on him!", Kira yelled, pointing at Diego. Her eyes began to glow it's silvery blue color. "But then you guys came and the priestly part of him got activated. Even heaven knows that I wanted to slaughter all of you"
"Kira, my..my son. He's.."
"Dead. I know" Kira said.
"C..can you.."
"No I won't. I didn't send him to hell. My brother would've killed him again. I created a dimension for every supernatural that dies here on earth. He's safe"
Baal heaved a sigh and just then, Pedro and Diego gasped as they regained consciousness. Pedro pulled the stake out of his chest. Oblivious to the eyes watching them, they stood up as they remembered what they were doing.

They vamped to each other, throwing punches.
"Guys!", Kira shouted to get their attention. Nothing.
"Guys!!". Still nothing.
Kira then vamped to stand in between them. She took Diego by the collar and flung him. He fell into the tub. He leaped out and made to vamp to Kira.
"Know your place", Kira said and suddenly Diego was frozen in place. He tried to move his body but he couldn't. The whole cave went silent.
"You guys haven't had a taste of my raw demon energy. Do you think it's only the divine speed and strength? No. Baal here was an Ancient demon before I changed him. He should've told you guys to think twice before crossing me. Not many people encounter an Ancient demon and get to live to tell the story"
"You filthy tribrid. I'll destroy you just like my ancestor Callista did", Diego snarled.
"Yes, Callista. She was able to kill me then because she caught me off guard. But trust me, I'm much stronger. Seems like betrayal runs in your bloodline. You know, Callista and I were a thing.."
"You were a lesbian?", they all asked in unison. Kira put her hands on her hips.
"Duh. I'm the devil's sister. I can date anyone as long as they're pretty. And believe me Callista was quite the beauty. I knew she was a priestess and she knew I was a demon-witch hybrid. Things went well until she betrayed me."
Diego grunted as he tried to break free. Kira looked at him.
"Do you know that I can kill you with my heartbeat?", she asked.
"Stop bluffing", Diego spat and immediately he began to cough and puke blood.
"Still underestimating me? I am an Ancient Demon. I can control every single fibre of your body. And the fact that you're now connected to me by blood makes everything more ..tsk ..potent. As long as my heart beats, you will slowly die", Kira said.
Diego's legs had already started turning grey and the color was ascending. The blacks of his eyes had already disappeared leaving the whites. The species were horrified.
"Why are you doing this?", Meliodas yelled. "Why do you have to change us and destroy us?!"
Kira turned to him, livid with rage. Diego stopped coughing and puking blood. His color returned to the greyed parts of his body. But he was still frozen to the spot.
"Are you hearing yourself?! I created you all so we could stay together and be happy, and while we're at it, capture and eliminate some demons. I   am not evil. I was never evil. Infact, some might say I am like God. Only difference is He's completely immortal, more merciful, uncountable years older and a million times more powerful than me. I mean He can swiftly end me with just a snap of his fingers. Do you know why the witches love me and are loyal to me?"

She didn't wait for a reply.
"It's because they were there. Callista captured them along with me. I fought for them. I begged Callista to take me and leave them. Fortunately, she had only enough power to kill me. So she did and then she bound them. I knew I was gonna come back. I released them because I love them. But you wouldn't know what it means to love something enough to protect it with your life. Don't worry, y'all would know what it means when your species have spread across the world."
Then she turned to Diego and walked to him. He had a
"And as for you, death would be a quick and merciful punishment. So I'll spare your life. But for the rest of your immortal life, you shall be an inferior, to me and to the other species. Of course, you'll get human ladies, get them pregnant, increase your kind but you'll have no place. At least Pedro is a pure blood witch. You on the other hand are not purely a witch. You've got no place, no true specific name. This is a curse, a compulsion placed into your mind. it shall take root in it", she said.
Diego just kept silent. He looked hypnotized. Kira turned to the rest of the species.
"There's a mansion I prepared for the lot of us. When you're ready, the doors are always opened"
And she dematerialized.