CHAPTER 25

Meliodas looked at Kira, expecting her to get mad but she didn't look fazed at all. Instead, she bent over to one of the broken wooden tables on the ground and took out a piece of wood with a sharp-looking end.
"Do you think I'd leave my direct descendants without protection?", she said as she walked towards him slowly and menacingly.
Meliodas' confidence faded away into fear. He turned and vamped towards the entrance of the cave but Kira appeared in front of him. The rest of the witches gathered around their dead leader and they all vanished with him.
"I guess your fear proves my point that I can't be taken down. Not even by the likes of you", Kira said.  Then she punched him from below his chin with a force that sent him flying backwards.
She vamped to him, picked him up from the ground and slammed him against the wall. Then she drove the wood through his chest to his heart. Meliodas screamed and lost consciousness.
Kira sighed.
"I think that'll be all for now", she said.

"Not exactly"
Kira's eyes widened in surprise.

That voice. It can't be

Before she could look behind to see the person that spoke, a hand entered into her body and crushed her spine. She gasped and became weak. Then the hand dug deeper and went to her heart and held it.
"You should pick on someone your own size", the voice whispered on her ear. And the hand crushed her hear.
Kira passed out.

***
HELLFIRE

Lucifer stood talking with one of the demon guards in his throne room.
"What do you mean by Baal is no longer a demon?", Lucifer asked.
"He along with some other demons were changed by the tribrid"
Before Lucifer could speak, two hands came up to the demon's neck from behind and broke it.
"That's a bad way to refer to someone's sister", she said, looking down at the unconscious demon.
As she raised her face, Lucifer's fist collided with it and with his divine (vamp) speed, he pushed her.
Kira fell and immediately got on her knees like someone who was about to start a race. Her pupils glowed silver.
"Easy. I'm in a very volatile place", she said. She vamped to him, took him by the neck, jumped and threw him to the wall. Within few seconds.
When Lucifer landed, he stood up and slowly walked towards her.
"You've got the nerve to come into my abode"
"Of course I do. It's not like you can do anything about it"
Lucifer scoffed and stopped walking.
"You underestimate me, sister. I am much stronger than before", he said.
"Me too. I mean I'm on a whole different league of my own"
Lucifer's eyes glowed silver then went back to normal almost immediately.
"You know what? How about I call some demons, huh?"
"I wouldn't do that if I were you "
Lucifer wasn't prepared for what happened next. Kira was suddenly behind him. She kicked him and sent him flying to the wall.
"Besides, I took down the lot of them that tried to stop me outside"
"You made a very fatal mistake by coming here, Mohanna", Lucifer said as he stood up.
"Oh please. Call me Kira. Mohanna is way too 13th Century. If I remember correctly, I got that name when I was in India. And I didn't make any mistake. You on the other hand, made a fatal mistake by being here when I arrived"
"Let's end this, shall we?"

Without waiting for a reply, he vamped to Kira and grabbed her neck. He began to toss her around like a weightless object. He began too fast. Even for Kira.
This went on for about a minute before Lucifer decided to end it.
He waited for Kira to get back on her feet. Then he vanished and appeared behind her and punched her back so hard it crushed her spine. She screamed and he snapped her neck. She fell, unconscious.
Lucifer began to ascend the stairs to his throne. He snapped his fingers and Gusion materialized in the room. He looked at Kira's body and his eyes widened.
"What have you done, master?", he asked as he walked over her.
"Yes Lucifer. What have you done?"
Lucifer's eyes widened in disbelief while Gusion stood still. Kira stood up and adjusted her neck. The sound of her bones rearranging themselves was proof that she was actually conscious.
Just as if something had clicked in his head, Gusion quickly plunged his fist into her chest. But Kira didn't look fazed.
"Are you trying to see if I have a heart? Cuz I do", she told him and punched him on the chin. The punch sent him flying backwards. Then she started walking towards her brother.
"You know, I've got to thank you for helping me to awaken the parts of my demon that were numbed. It's a very complicated process...". She paused and looked at Gusion who was back on his feet.
"Well, are you gonna leave or should I deprive you of consciousness?", she asked casually.
Gusion didn't hesitate. He vanished. Kira smiled and continued.
"Baal's son found a way to come back to life and he managed to take me out. But due to the fact that I'm a powerful Ancient, I couldn't be taken out completely by him. I needed someone strong enough to awaken me. And for that to happen, all three parts of me had to be silenced. Maximus could only silence my witch and Guardian part. That's why my partially numbed demon came down to you to silence it and in the process, awaken it. And now..". She raised her hands to her side and her pupils glowed a silvery blue color. ".. you're free to call me the tribrid."
She brought her hands down and her eyes returned to normal.
"I would've loved to stay but I've got some creatures to punish "
"You're not leaving"
Lucifer made to vamp to her but she stretched her hand towards him.
"Viento", she said and some kind of visible force was emitted from her hand. It carried Lucifer and dropped him on the stairs to his throne.
He let out a loud growl as he got to his feet.
"You see, there's this spell that I made. I planned on using it on Baal, but since you're here.."
"You think your crap's gonna work on me?"
Kira shrugged and stretched her hand again.
"Que se rompan los huesos de la bestia, que se manifieste la bestia que esta dentro"
Lucifer wailed as the bones in his body began to break. His leg bones broke and he fell on his knees. He began to change to his demon form. Kira scoffed and started for the door.
"Goodbye, big bro".