CHAPTER 8

Kira ran into the restroom with her hands positioned on the sides of her head as if in pain. There was a voice..... a particular voice scolding her inside her head. Her own voice. But the voice seemed dark and evil.
"What were you thinking? Do not expose yourself!"
Then another voice came up. Also her voice but also different, though it still sounded evil.
"I'll deal with that Sasha of a girl", it said.
"No, we shall deal with her", the other voice said.
Kira was weak. Her sight began to blur and she felt dizzy. She looked at herself in the mirror. For a moment, she thought she saw her eyes glow and stop.
Am I hallucinating? Or am I sick? What is happening to me?
Just then, the voices inside her head spoke.
"Here she comes"
She raised her head up as if she was waiting for someone.
Sasha walked in and suddenly, the door closed on its own. Sasha looked at Kira whose hair was scattered and burst into laughter.
"Maniac, are you still brooding and crying?", she mocked.
If only she knew.
"You should leave while you still can"
"I can leave anytime I want to ", she said daringly. "You're so dense Kira. Like, what exactly do you think you are? I ain't scared of you. So get the fuck outta my sight. I wanna eject some liquids.
Kira's frown deepened.
"You'll do that while dying", she said then pulled her in with her gaze. This time, she was sure that she was right and she could feel the power coming up with full force.
"Now you're gonna go to the forest and find anyway possible to quickly end your pathetic self. Run along now ", she said. Sasha turned to leave.
"Oh wait. If someone approaches you, release your liquids and fight the person. Now go."
Sasha left without saying a word as if nothing had happened.
Kira went back to her normal senses but she was fully aware of what she just did.
Release your liquids? How is that supposed to empower her? Hmmm. Well, maybe Guardians also provide the necessary resources for the people  they compelled to do their bidding.

But how did I know that someone would try to stop her? Hmmm. Should I ask my parents? No. I'd rather not do that.
They'd tell me to reverse the compulsion, which I dunno how to do. I'll just figure out things myself.