CHAPTER 5

Musuko let go of Lucifer and went to sit on his throne. Though Lucifer couldn't see Kami through all the light, he knew He was smiling.
Why?
"Because we knew you'd come", Kami said. Okay, that does it.
"Now please can you stop listening to my thoughts?", he asked rudely. Musuko smiled at him.
"Your thoughts are too loud to be ignored. Besides I am the all-knowing Kami."
"I was talking to your Father!", he sneered.
"But we are the same, aren't we?", Musuko said.
Lucifer ignored him but he couldn't help but admire him. Even ogle him.
"What a waste of  heavenly beauty", he thought.
"I'm not complaining", Musuko said."" By the way I had a mission."
"And I also have a mission "
"Which your sister might be planning to steal or has already stolen. Although I think she might abandon it completely "
Gosh, this wasn't working out. Lucifer made to move closer towards Kami but the light from Kami's body and throne, shone brighter throwing him off balance. He sat up perceiving burning flesh. He looked at his skin and saw smoke and steam leaving it.
"Lucifer!", Kami called now in a serious tone. "You are getting no help from me. I'll not intervene in your silly battle"
"But...."
"No buts! I've been pardoning you for a longtime now. You're disrupting the balance of nature. Normally angels aren't meant to reproduce. Talk more of reproducing with humans.  I remember when you were cast out. Some of your demons reproduced with humans and introduced giants which I wiped out with the flood.Now your demons are doing it again. Not just that, you're introducing excessive dark powers on earth. Your dark magic is supposed to remain in the abyss. Finally, I didn't create a sister for you when I made you so why should I intervene? Handle her yourself. But in whatever you and your people do, let it not go beyond that kingdom. If not, I'll come down in my wrath and burning light and ...   I'm sure you know that the consequences are  unbearable? Begone!"
Before Lucifer could speak, he was taken up in the air by unseen hands. The ground below him was opened and without warning he was thrown down.
The portal of hell was opened and he fell until he hit his spine on a steep rock. That could be fatal for a young demon of about 30 years but he was Ancient and he was the devil, so it didn't kill him. But the pain was also unbearable.
He stood up and let out a scream of anger, pain and frustration. A young demon appeared beside him. Lucifer looked at him angrily, panting.
"You're not a fallen angel "
It was more of a threatening statement than a normal statement. The young demon nodded, fear evident in his eyes.
"And you have the guts to stand before me?"
"I.. I'm sorry. I'll leave", he said and turned to leave but was held back by Lucifer. He jabbed him on the neck and lifted him up, a smirk forming on his face.
"No don't leave. I have other plans. What's your name?", he said.
"My name is Baalzebuth,  your deviousness"
"Your aura... Are you the son of an ancient?", he asked.
"What's an ancient?", the boy asked.
Lucifer looked at him, reading his thoughts.
"Why didn't Baal teach you about the things of the demons?"
Baalzebuth gasped.
How did he know my know dad's name? Lucifer chuckled and brought him down.
"I am an Ancient demon. A very powerful one at that. In fact, I am the king of ..... well... all demons and all sinners. Your dad used to be mighty until Kami brought him down ". There was anger in his voice.
Why must Kami ruin everything for him?