CHAPTER 4

HELLFIRE
Lucifer paced round the throne room in fury and frustration. Gusion walked into the throne room and bowed looking nervous.
"Well?", Lucifer growled glaring at him.
"I.. I still haven't found her, your deviousness", Gusion replied.
"And you still have the boldness to show up at my palace? Gusion, you have the special gift of seeing the past, present and future, though not better than mine. That's why I put you in charge of finding and eliminating my sister's reincarnate", Lucifer said. frustrated.
"But your deviousness, I don't think she's manifested", Gusion said and Lucifer groaned.
"If that girl manifests, she will steal my mission to lead those pesty little humans astray. I hate to admit this but I wish I could be like Kami, apart from his stupid righteousness ".
At the last statement, Gushion looked at him.
"I know, but I have no other choice than to admit it. At this point in time, Kami is the only one who knows who my sister's reincarnate is therefore, I'll do something very silly. Gather all the mighty demons and send them to earth to search for the girl. Compel the humans if you have to"
"Your wish is my command "
"It's an order not a wish"
Gusion nodded. "But what about you, your deviousness?"
"I'm going to heaven". Gusion lowered his head. Lucifer stared at him with daring eyes.
"Do you have anything to do about it?", he asked.
Gusion shook his head in fear and Lucifer scoffed with a disgusted look on his face.
"You're a fallen angel, I'm a fallen angel. I dunno why you fear me excessively", he said.
"You.. you are the devil, your deviousness. You are much stronger than all the fallen angels. That is why I.. we fear you".
"Begone. You'll make me sick", Lucifer said as he sat on his throne. And just like that, Gusion vanished.

HEAVEN
Lucifer walked through the pearly gates of heaven. When was the last time he walked through these gates? He remembered his angelic days, when he and other angels would worship Kami, when everything was peaceful. But now look at him, a rebel. He shrugged. As he was about to continue, he was stopped by three angels with swords of fire. Blue fire.
He couldn't recognize two of the angels but the other one he recognized a lot.
Angel Michael!
As ancient as he (Lucifer) was.
"Michael, so you still exist? I thought your Almighty Kami would've destroyed you by now?", he said sarcastically with air quotes.
"Of course Luci.. I mean Satan. I'm not a rebel like you. As Kami lives so shall I. Now begone!"
"Let him be", a soft voice spoke. As they looked toward the direction of the voice, Musuko materialized. The three angels bowed leaving Lucifer standing. Lucifer didn't even know he was staring. Musuko looked so..... stunning. He smiled at him
"Hello Samael. It's been eons. Shall we?", he said stretching out his hand. Lucifer swatted it away.
"I don't need your help, Son of Kami. I know my way to the throne room", Lucifer sneered.
"Oh Lucifer! Lucifer!!", another voice boomed. It sounded like thunder and the rush of many waters. It was ..... Kami. "How long before you stop wasting your time and return in repentance with all your fallen angels that I might forgive you?"
So if I return, he'll forgive me?
"Of course, I will"
Wait, did he just hear my thoughts?
"Of course I did. All those years of evil has made you forget that I am Kami the Almighty, the Merciful, the Glorious, your Creator. Now come to me"
Lucifer clenched his jaw. Without warning, Musuko took his hand and they both vanished.