CHAPTER 6

Lucifer turned to go but Baalzebuth held him.
"What is it?", he asked with a smile on his face.
"I .. I wanna go with you"
Lucifer was shocked.
But come to think of it, he will be of good use to me. He has potential unlike his incompetent father.
"What about your dad?", he asked, his smile turning into a smirk.
"What about him? Ain't you the devil? You can handle him, can't you?", Baalzebuth asked in return. "I've been telling him for a long time that I intended to join you but he with held me".
Lucifer nodded.
"So your father is among the rebels I have?", he said.
I knew it. Well I fear no one. Not even..... Kami. I'll deal with him later. He then looked at young Baalzebuth who tried to look strong and not petrified. But his thoughts of fear and worry were too  loud for Lucifer to ignore.
"Don't worry. I won't kill him. Let's go.", he said stretching out his hand. Baalzebuth took it and they both vanished. At the same time, they appeared in front of Lucifer's castle
"I have a castle like this on earth. In America. Over there, it is called the church of Satan.", Lucifer said and cackled loudly. "Those humans don't know who they're dealing with"
Just then, Baal materialized behind them.
As expected.
"I was waiting for you", Lucifer said. Baalzebuth lowered his head.
"I'll leave you both alone"
With that Lucifer vanished.
Baal glared at his son.
"What have you done?"
Baalzebuth took his head up and looked at his dad pleadingly.
"Dad, I got this. He is a good person..... just..... not to humans. He...."
"You got nothing!", Baal yelled.  In his anger, he unleashed his demon form. Horns popped out of his head. His large wings protruded from his back and his long claws came out.
"I've known and worked with Lucifer before humans were created. He doesn't want to be friends. He'll just use you and dump you"
"But.."
"Don't tell me that. Go home now! I'm going to clean up your mess"
With that, he vanished. Baalzebuth turned and began to leave.

***

Lucifer sat on his throne. He seemed to be waiting for someone. Baal materialized in the room. Just whom he had been waiting for. A smirk appeared on his face as he noticed Baal in his full demon form.
"You came dressed as if you wanna annihilate me", he said.
"I came to reverse whatever you've done to my son".
Lucifer chuckled.
"I've done nothing to him. He wants to be with me. Is it my fault his dad isn't doing what's meant to be done?"
"You insult me.... Lucifer"
Lucifer took a deep breath. Did Baal just call me by my name?
"So Gusion lied to me? I have rebels"
"I was never scared of you"
Lucifer stood up from his throne and started walking towards Baal.
You should be.
"You know, I would've destroyed you when you failed me many centuries ago in Canaan. It's not too late to do so now. So be careful."
"I am one of the mighty dukes of hell, Lucifer!"
"And I am your master! I was the one that brought sin into this world! I was the one that...."
"That's enough!", Baal yelled and raised his fist to punch but Lucifer held it. He expected it. Baal clenched his jaw in pain. He felt energy leaving his body and just like that, Lucifer flung him like he was weightless. His body hit the wall and fell. As soon as he fell, a very bright light from nowhere illuminated the very dark throne room and concentrated itself on Baal. He screamed in pain as steam and smoke left his body and wings. Especially his wings.