CHAPTER 32

Kira was in her room applying some makeup. Not that she was going anywhere. She had been inside the mansion for three months and none of the species had showed up. Not that she cared.
All of a sudden, she felt a presence behind her, close to the door. Her demonic instincts kicked in. She vamped to the person and pinned them to the wall. Her eyes began to glow.
"It's not wise to sneak up on a tribrid", she said.
The guy was speechless. He looked at her in fear and admiration.
Kira observed him.
"You're a newly turned vampire. I wonder what brings you here"
The guy blinked as he remembered why he was there.
"I..uh..sorry. I'm Blake. Baal sent me to tell you that they need your help. Some guys that have the ability to shift into wolves are attacking them. Their bites are weakening the vampires and the shades can't do much cuz they can't shift during the day. Pedro and Diego are also weak because they were bitten and the witches are nowhere to be found"
"Well, isn't that interesting", Kira said and released him. She then held out her hand to him and smiled.
"Shall we"

***

The Primis, the Shades, the vampires and Diego and Pedro all laid on the ground weak. Some of the vampires were dead either from the werewolf bite or from getting their hearts torn out from their bodies along with some of the shades. The werewolves surrounded the bar with their leader, Clark at the centre of the bar.
"Is that all you've got? I mean you guys were hyped to be powerful and all but.."
Blake vamped into the bar to Clark but he wasn't fast enough. Clark caught him by the neck.
"Look who we have here. You could've just remained hidden. Oh well, it's a beautiful place to die"
"Your cockiness will get you killed"
Clark shrugged and opened his mouth, exposing his elongated canines.
"No", Irina managed to say.
He was about to sink them into Blake's neck when there was a rush of wind and Clark was flung to the wall. The species all looked.
That rush of wind was Kira. She flipped her hair.
"I couldn't agree more love. You've chosen quite a beautiful place to die"
Clark got to his feet and smirked.
"You must be Kira. I'm Clark and I am to kill your creation", he said.
"So quick to introductions. Problem is, you can't kill them. The only reason they couldn't kill you is because they don't know you and they haven't explored the extent of their powers and they lack training. But now I know you. You see, by mere looking at you I've seen all the ways your kind can be killed. And it can be done by even normal vampires and shades."
"Then why haven't you killed us yet? You can't. You're bluffing"

Kira chuckled.
"I certainly am not bluffing. But if you're so eager to meet your ends, why don't we quicken things up"
Clark's smile vanished. His eyes glowed yellow.
"You've made a very big mistake by coming here. Now who's gonna save your creation when I kill 'em?"
"But you can't kill them. I just said that. And you can't kill me. Your maker should've told you that before sending you against I and my creatures. You can't stand against me and live. I'm gonna prove that to you soon enough"
Kira turned and made to leave but Clark charged at her. With vamp speed, she turned, grabbed his neck and lifted him up.
"Total dick move. It would be a waste to kill you now so..". She pulled him close to her face and peered into his eyes. "..why don't you be a good little wolf and watch me kill your comrades before you meet your own end".
She threw him across the bar. He hit the wall and fell. He got to his knees and watched.
Several wolves lunged at Kira and pulled her down. The species thought that the wolves were gonna take her out so they managed to get up and move closer to the exit.
But then, Kira grunted and all the wolves were thrown off her. She stood and a loud and feral hiss erupted from her throat. Her upper and lower canines elongated into fangs, her finger nails became claws, her eyes glowed a bright silver and some of her hair strands took a silver color. Her demonic nature was unraveling. The werewolves (save Clark) all stood and assumed a fighting stance. Kira vamped to the one closest to her and kicked him. He was thrown over the counter and he landed in the wine shelf shattering a lot of bottles and glass cups.
The other werewolves charged at her. She flicked her wrist. The heads of three were dismembered from their bodies. She vamped to the rest, tearing out hearts, ripping out spines, dismembering heads till the only living wolf was Clark. The compulsion wore off. He stood up and rushed to one of the wooden chairs. He shattered it and broke out a piece of wood. He then charged at Kira and punched her on the face. He pushed her and shoved her to the wall, pinning her there. His eyes glowed. He grabbed her hand and bit her. She screamed and he drove the wood to her heart. Kira grabbed his neck, lifted him and brought him down on the ground with vamp speed. She pulled out the stick and looked at the already healed bite wound. Clark stood up. She looked at him and smirked.
"Well, for starters..". She held his neck. ".. I'm not a vampire".
She vamped with him across the bar and slammed his back into the wall then she lifted him up.
"I'm the demon tribrid. And I do hope your master sees the mess he's made as I end your short, pathetic existence".
She dug her fist into his chest. Clark grunted as his eyes went impossibly wide and Kira pulled out her hand with his heart in it.
She let his lifeless body drop and she turned to the species.
"Leave now. I'm gonna incinerate it. Muster some energy and vamp as far and as fast as you can. If this building explodes and your far enough, you'll heal quickly. If not, I'll have to heal you in more painful manner.", she said.
"But what about you?", Meliodas asked.
"I'm an Ancient Demon. Hell fire doesn't affect me. How much more normal fire?"

***

Kira walked into the dining room and was shocked to find the species all seated around the large table which was stacked with different delicacies .
"What if I may ask is going on?", she said as she went to the empty seat at the head of the table and sat.
"We're here to make peace. And we also plan on moving in with you", Baal said.
Kira looked at him and nodded. Then they began eating. There was an awkward silence.
"You don't seem excited about it", Meliodas finally spoke up.
Kira looked at him.
"Because I'm not"