Wedding Day💜

Jimin's Pov

He scurried to every corner of the backyard Garden, sniffing the enticing scent of roses, It was perfect, just like Hyung liked it, everything should be exceptional, should be special just like Sang-ie hyung. He scooted to the copper backdrop wall coiled like twines of the garden, peppered with white roses. Jimin dusted it again, it should be shining like the sun, smiled satisfied as it glinted Amber under sunlight shimmering like Ji-Sang-ie hyung's eyes.

"Jiminah!" Yoongi squeaked and he turned away from the copper wall and dangled his arm on the flowery wedding arch.

"What is it Hyung?"

"You're smiling as it's your wedding Min-ah." He chuckled, walking by his side. He was still in his boring plaid white uniform, it stinked like sweat and wine from the cellar. His lips wore a tantalizing gummy smile.

"It's not my wedding, But I arranged all of it, And it looks perfect...Just like Sang-ie Hyung." Long fingers smoothed out his hair, after Haleommoni's death, Yoongi hyung acted like his elder, He was Harabeoji for him, Even though he was paid for all the things he does for him, He always did it with heart.

"And with all those arrangements, you didn't get the slightest of sleep."

"Im not sleepy."

"As your caretaker, I order you to go and get a rest right now," Yoongi ordered, straight-faced, it cued Jimin to leave before suffering Yoongi's wrath. He nodded and whisked away, braking on the way, the man in stood tall in front of him, a familiar man, adoring Balenciaga's checkered shirt and bucket black hat, Handsomeness dripping off his charming bunny smile and eyes worshipping the backyard.

"Ah Jimin! It's so beautiful." Jungkook touched the flowers moulding the green bush.

"You are not supposed to be here before the wedding!" Jimin scolded and punched his shoulder and Jungkook didn't even flinch. Yoongi bowed at him.

"Im here to see Sang, And you did a great job mochi." He pinched his nose and Jimin scrunched.

"Yah! You can't see hyung today! Not before the wedding."

"And why is that!?" Jungkook sulked.

"That's the tradition, Mr Groom. You can see him in the wedding attire."

"Ah! But I wanna suck his lips so bad." Jimin rolled his eyes, His brother-in-law was something, He can't survive a day without hyung and was a little bit horny all the time, He liked the couple, Jungkook was so perfect, so loving and caring he just hoped that Hyung would behave the same way to him.

"My virgin ears are bleeding!" Jimin palmed his ears and Jungkook giggled.

"What? He is my fiance, I can do much more than..." Jimin gasped and pushed him with all his might and the other muffled a laugh.

"You are going out now!" Jimin thrusted his bulky back and he didn't even budged.

"Jiminie, whatever you are doing it's not working." Jimin stopped and glared at the smiley bunny, who laughed hard at his glare, Jungkook caressed his cheeks and his smile vanished.

"You are getting weak," Jungkook said with all seriousness. Jimin just brushed his hand away and smiled nervously.

"It's nothing Jungkoo-ah! I am just dieting for your wedding." Yoongi held his hand from behind, thumb fondling his skin.

"You don't have to, you are perfect Jimin," Jungkook stated, and Jimin just gasped at the grass beneath.

"Babe! You are here!" A deep voice chirped from behind and soon Jungkook was engulfed in a tight hug. Jimin and Yoongi stepped away and let the lovely couple have some privacy.