Safe Zone💜

The moment when Park hugged his younger son, Pecking on his head for starting this company, He supported his talents all the way and showered him with love, and that lucky guy married such a beautiful lady, What a perfect life for him. They became the power couple Ji-Hyun and Soo-Min, They made Magenta so big, so powerful that it was invincible, The designs were all designed by the couple themselves. But where was he? He was nowhere in the picture, The eldest son of Park, Jihoon, Where was he?

Why he was neglected all the time? Because he was wild? Because he loved to have fun and was a rebel. And then his father signed so much land to Ji-Hyun, the So so great son.

But then he took his revenge, Just after Soomin gave birth to Jimin, She left the pure child in his care of him, Saying she would be back, Her friend died and she had to go to the funeral.

Jihoon took it as a chance and caused a major car accident as their car rolled over to the Han river, Both Jihyun and Soomin died, leaving the magenta to their only son Jimin, Wishing he could have killed Jimin too. That night when he cried a lot for her mother's touch but got a hard slap on his face instead, The day when he took out his anger on a small baby who just got orphaned.

"If Jimin would have just died...If I would have killed him, Why I raised this piece of shit who looks like him a lot!" Jihoon slammed a vase on the wall and shattered it into pieces.

If Choi Jae-sun is back he will fucking kill me!
--------------------------
Jimin lay pressing his back on a headboard while Jungkook lay on his lap talking to the invisible bump, peppering small kisses on his abdomen, and Jimin would giggle feeling tickles.

"Aish! What are you doing kook?"

"Jiminie, What should we name our baby girl?"

"How do you know it's a girl." Jimin smiled and ruffled his hair so soft and silky.

"I just know, She is a pretty girl, with your eyes and my smile, with your nose and my hair, She is so beautiful Jiminah!" Jungkook gazed lovingly into his eyes and Jimin tried to imagine the cute baby, It would be indeed a beautiful child.

"But what if it's a boy kook?"

"Then he would be handsome like me and we will raise him like a gentleman."

"What did you and appa talk about that day kook?" Jimin asked the smile was long gone, He knew it won't be something good, all this time Yoongi was protecting him from Ji-Sang and Sarang while Jungkook was talking to his appa. Yoongi dragged him to his room and locked the door and then said He don't want any negativity for him and his baby. He cared a lot.

"Your father is an asshole, I will kill him if he tries something funny Jimin, He wants me to marry Jisang..." Jimin quivered at those words, He won't survive if it happens, he can't share Jungkook.

"I love you Jimin, I would never okay, You have to trust me on this." Jungkook sat up and kissed his soft lips, then his head, his nose his cheek and his chin, and then he pressed a longing kiss on his lips.

"I trust you with my life Jungkookie."
--------------------------

"Son! I can't believe you are back!" The man hugged his son hard, felt his soft scent and fondled his dark hair, His life, his everything. His Jae was back. He was dressed all white with a tag named 'Choi Jae-Sun' embroidered. He just smiled at his father, It's been so long.

"Appa, How's my Jimin?" Jaesun's eyes turned dreamy as he imagined a soft face with a smile on plump lips, So pure so innocent like just made for him only. The one that made him complete, The one that made him breathe.

"Jae, My son, You are just back can we talk about Jimin later?"

"It's been years Appa! Can't you see what happened to your son? Do you think I'm anything without him? Without my Jimin." The man sighed as he looked at his son's pure face, When he left him in this torturous and disastrous place he promised him that he will give him Jimin. But he won't lie, He doesn't know where Jimin is and how Jimin is doing?

"Jae, let's go home now then I will get to you to Jimin." Jae smiled wide, He was a Choi, One that should live like royalty, his only son and what is Jimin? Some small boy who doesn't have parents? He can give his son anything then what's Jimin?

But he was scared if he was going to make it, His son was just back and here his father was dying a slow death, He was diagnosed with lung cancer, and Doctors wanted him hospitalized, as it was almost incurable by now. But if he just got hospitalized his enemies would know about his weakness.

He can't leave his son too.

"C-Can I call him A-Appa? Can I talk to Jimin? I-I miss h-him."

"I will let you once we reach home okay?" Choi wiped his son's tears, How much he loved Jimin, all those years...And Jimin made him sane and insane at the same time.

"Park Jihoon...Is he dead?"

"No son why would he be dead?"

"Then I will kill him," Jae said with a blank face, and the man went pale, He don't want his son to go back to his old self.

"L-Lets just go home for now okay?"
----------------------------------
Jin was tensed walking to and fro, He never thought it was going to be this early, Jimin was pregnant and blooming his life was perfect, and then He found out Choi is back.

"Calm down Jin..."

"I can't Joon, Choi Jae-Sun won't hurt Jimin...But he will hurt Jungkook and I can't let that happen."

"Let's just tell Jungkook, He loves Jimin and I know he can protect Jimin and he will also be aware of his safety."

"How can I?"

"If someone who should be scared right now is your family...Choi won't leave them now." Namjoon said, casually reading a book while Jin bit his lower lip, at least he was on the safe side.

To be continued❤💜
Vote ✅
Comment
Share

Saranghe❤💜